Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? (3001 Views)

My Boyfriend Always Tell His Ex Gurlfriend That He Love Her In Front Of Me / What R U Suppose To Do If Ur Gurlfriend Dat U Luv Is Crushing On A Celebrity?? / Y Shuld My Gurlfriend Be So Much Interested In My Monthly Take Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by bolajibaok(m): 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2007
YES YOU ARE ALL WELCOME
I NEED LADIES TO ADVISE ME ON THIS .
MY GURLFRIEND ASKS ME FOR MONEY TOO MUCH !
I AM TIRED O!
I HATE THE WAY SHE LIKES MONEY TOO MUCH !
PLS HELP ME OUT QUICKLY O , SHE IS ABOUT TO KILL ME ! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by efuah(f): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2007
the use of "question mark" sometimes messes brains on this forum angry

e.g. Ladies Please Help? my Girlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ?
how are we suppose to kno why she likes collecting money undecided

as per ya question. . . do what will make ya feel at ease
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by tkb417(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2007
which of these questions befit her?
Is she an orphan? as in her parents her dead
Is she a hungry girl? as in she lives in a deadzone like a villa or somewhere close
is she stupid or she be idiot?
which of them befits her?

Tell her to ask her father for money next time she asks for money.
But you too, maybe the money we are talking about is just 2,000 only God knows!
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by angel101(f): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2007
The way u lay ur bed is the way u lie on it.
u fit don ddey tell her in the course of toasting say money is not an issue tongue
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by efuah(f): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2007
tkb417:

which of these questions befit her?
Is she an orphan? as in her parents her dead
Is she a hungry girl? as in she lives in a deadzone line AJ
is she stupid or she be idiot?
which of them befits her?

Tell her to ask her father for money next time she asks for money.
But you too, maybe the money we are talking about is just 2,000 only God knows!
lmao grin

angel101:

The way u lay your bed is the way u lie on it.
u fit don ddey tell her in the course of toasting say money is not an issue tongue
abi oo . . . guys and reading of their manifesto grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by powerofmap(m): 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2007
@tkb417 Is she a hungry girl? as in she lives in a deadzone line AJ

Na wah for you ooh.You just rush jump choose AJ.Who tell you say na deadzone line? Atleast make una get sim + party(sympathy) for people wey dey stay there na?

Representing Da Hood.

Watch what you Say about AJ.
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by tkb417(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2007
@Powerofmap
Not in my character abeg. Ill edit that thing.
im Sorry my brother about that
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by Busta(f): 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2007
tell her how u feel
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by husu(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2007
if she demands in a hurry, that means,she wan finish with u quick quick!
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by victorian(f): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2007
dump her, enough is enough.
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by yimiton(f): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2007
I have always been of the opinion that partners should know how much the other is worth so that both of you can plan together.

If your girlfriend is sincer and genuinly wants this relationship, I guess she'll rather let you both invest in things that will be worthwhile in the long run rather than to go on a shopping spree with your money.

What you should do is not just to tell her how much you're worth but exactly what you think both of you should do with the money. Make sure to include her in your plans and ask for her suggestions.

On the other hand, a lot of women become demanding on their man when they feel threatened, like 'if i don't spend his money, he'll spend it on someone else!'

If you're not that type, sit her down, have a good talk and tell you what, every woman is very good with planning and investing. Just let her be a part of your plans for the future and see how much better that will be.
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by Bolarge(m): 11:27am On Oct 31, 2007
angel101:

You deserve an award for ds post. grin
Na so boiz go dey yarn say them papa na oil magnate, uncle na business tycoon, mama dey for Shell. . . tongue
  . . D stupid girl sef for don go do thanksgivin for church say "Come and see what d Lord has done. . ." grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by janami(f): 11:34am On Oct 31, 2007
Bolarge:

Na so boiz go dey yarn say them papa na oil magnate, uncle na business tycoon, mama dey for Shell. . . tongue
. . D stupid girl sef for don go do thanksgivin for church say "Come and see what d Lord has done. . ." grin grin
grin grin grin very funny.
but seriously if the girl keeps asking u for money and nuttin more then maybe it is just all about money to her
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by saucekid(m): 11:48am On Oct 31, 2007
where is the originator of the post sef??

girlfriend ko, girlfriend ni, someone who doesnt even know where and how to use punctuation marks jeezzz!

anyways sha, she neva begin collect, by the time wey she go finish, you no go get mouth to talk sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by powerofmap(m): 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2007
@tkb417 Men my broda you no suppose re-write na but any way no long thing alll the same One Luv.
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by EDOSIO(f): 5:20pm On Oct 31, 2007
@saucekid
whats up?
why not just give the brother ur own advie and stop being a wet blanket if u know what that means. angry

@bolajibaok

men communication is the key.
tell her,
have a conversation
be the bigger person, bring it up. wink
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by henrijin: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
if the girl 2 like money, dump d shit make she go find person wey go dey give am d bread. but e be like say u no like to spend 4 woman o and i sure say u been don tell am say u get kudi well well.sorry sha. cry
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by cblow(m): 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2007
grin grin
then she doesnt love you, get the handwriting on the wall, hope its not just small small change she is asking for and u want to give us the impression that 'she wan use you hammer' grin
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by aahmed112: 6:06pm On Nov 01, 2007
u aint got a girlfrend, u got a GOLD DIGGER! U jus happend 2 hav picked one myopic girl, who probably has a frend with a 'yahoo' boyfrend (u knw say na dem don spoil ground for upcomin boiz wink, and wants 2 keep up, u need 2 drop her n bounce but make it clear dat she's not genuinely seekin assistance, but tryna do u in, n ur not feeln dat, period!
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by saucekid(m): 6:49pm On Nov 01, 2007
@ edosio,

i hope say u no just ta si me before i go enter u proper,
you look the guy wella before u post ur reply? if u want to know this poster very well,why dont you go to the music section and thoroughly go thru the starwars, scores to settle thread so you can know what i was talking about

the guy has alot of diatribes if u know what that means so i am not surprised his supposed girl is ripping him off

CAPISH?? angry angry
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by olagboye(m): 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2007
dump her fast before it is too late.
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by IderaN(f): 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2007
olagboye:

dump her fast before it is too late.

it's true dump her, fast fast fast!!!!
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by bolajibaok(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
@saucekid
wetin happen , is this ur hatred 4 ever?
na simple advise i dey find o , not eternal beef
oloshi oloriburuku saucychild!
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by bexster55: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2007
From a womens point of you, If I was your girlfriend and treating you like this, it would most likely be because I didnt have much respect for you, because you are allowing me to abuse you for money, put your foot down and make some solid ground rules if she truly loves you she will abide by the fact that you will not allow her to continue treating you this way, and if she doesnt then she really isnt worth having, let her go out and use some other poor sole instead. good luck
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by mo2cum: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2007
A SINCERE ADVICE,GIVE HER SOMETHING THAT CAN FETCH HER MONEY,THERE IS A POPULAR ADAGE"ITS BETTER TEACHING SOMEONE HOW TO FISH THAN GIVING HIM FISH BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED."
Re: Ladies Pls Help ?my Gurlfriend Asks Me For Money Too Much ? by eezzy(f): 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2007
Bolarge:

@ Bolarge

grin grin grin grin You have killed me my brother!!! But is it her fault for thanking God
for such a self professed fat catch!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Naija Women Bad In Bed? / How Do I Know My Girlfriend Is A Virgin / Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.