Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now (2400 Views)

Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Of 4 Years But She Never Offended Me / My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2012
Wen I called her she told me dat ,' I want to b lonly for nw and she don't want any man around her.
So wot shud I do?
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by BodyKiss(m): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2012
Move on.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by born2boink(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2012
I date a girl for 4 yrs and I have sex her more than 200 times,how many times have you Bleep her count too
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by xynerise: 12:00am On Mar 24, 2012
She is not getting any younger bro. 6yrs is too much
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 12:59am On Mar 24, 2012
@xneris,
Dat's one of her point but I tink dis's d best time for me to b njoying her rather dan being alone.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 1:01am On Mar 24, 2012
born2fuck: I date a girl for 4 yrs and I have sex her more than 200 times,how many times have you Bleep her count too
We both maintain vergin...
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by datrmon(m): 1:12am On Mar 24, 2012
It doubt if your relationship is a serious one, because if you want her to be your future wife you won't sit around nairaland waiting for advise. Just sit her down and download and your mind into and her brain and know what's up btw you two.grin
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by dabrake(m): 1:22am On Mar 24, 2012
born2fuck: I date a girl for 4 yrs and I have sex her more than 200 times,how many times have you Bleep her count too
i dated mine for 9mnths and i hit her tunnel over 100 times. I still pass u despite your username.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by Exponental(m): 1:49am On Mar 24, 2012
Let her be.......though nt easy 4 u, but, give her little space, do more of text msgs, if she ends d relatnshp, quit with respect n dignity. Dont beg her, it takes 2 to tangle.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by obowunmi(m): 2:10am On Mar 24, 2012
Looks like a one-sided relationship. From what you have written, its only a relationship in your head. cry cry cry

Sorry but you must move on bro.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by BodyKiss(m): 2:31am On Mar 24, 2012
whyx06:

Do you mean you both maintained your virginity? If so, it's possible she's been f.u..cking some dude for a while.

People should stop deceiving themselves with this relationship without s.e.x nonsense.

Still. . . Move on.

1 Like

Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2012
BodyKiss:

Do you mean you both maintained your virginity? If so, it's possible she's been f.u..cking some dude for a while.

People should stop deceiving themselves with this relationship without s.e.x nonsense.

Still. . . Move on.
I'm her 1st date, but I notice dis changes wen she gt admitted to institutn nd since den, tins as change.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2012
Exponental: Let her be.......though nt easy 4 u, but, give her little space, do more of text msgs, if she ends d relatnshp, quit with respect n dignity. Dont beg her, it takes 2 to tangle.
Thanks,
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by afinic001(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2012
Why won't she? With this ur poor
Level of english. 'We date for 6 yrs' 'vergin'? Behind up ur English bro.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by xynerise: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2012
afinic001: Why won't she? With this ur poor
Level of english. 'We date for 6 yrs' 'vergin'? Behind up ur English bro.
do u know if his gal is better than him? grin
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by itiswell1(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2012
Maybe u bore her now. Find a way to spice up your relationship bro. Dated my fiancée for over 6yrs. After 5yrs, we started having issues all because I was not sensitive enough. I had return to what I was doing when we first met, infact did better. I was surprised as things turned ard for better. Will invite you for our wedding ceremony in two months time.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by neyostica: 8:22am On Mar 24, 2012
xynerise:
do u know if his gal is better than him? grin
Abi o
@op move on and stop crying like a little girl
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by defisher: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2012
Hi,most of us play with relationship at the onset of early stage of life in relationship, we later regret doing this. I courted a lady for 7yrs,she jilted me 2weeks to our wedding.My life was upside down, but now am happily married to good and beautiful lady.Am now a relationship,career and business councelor. Please send detail of your relationship to ademolaadeola69@yahoo.com.I will show you what and how to watchout in relationship
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2012
whyx06:

whyx06: @xneris,
Dat's one of her point but I tink dis's d best time for me to b njoying her rather dan being alone.

Oh lawd. . . . So what's the topic again?
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by tellwisdom: 3:52pm On Mar 24, 2012
Bro, give me her number angry angry. Is she fine?? wink wink
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by 2kurupt(m): 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
@topic: move on..

but 6 years dating is a little too much if you ask me
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2012
it is well: Maybe u bore her now. Find a way to spice up your relationship bro. Dated my fiancée for over 6yrs. After 5yrs, we started having issues all because I was not sensitive enough. I had return to what I was doing when we first met, infact did better. I was surprised as things turned ard for better. Will invite you for our wedding ceremony in two months time.
Thanks...
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
Pls can someone tells me, wot nes to du in other to satisfy her. Or mayb I should try to let her b on her own?
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by BodyKiss(m): 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2012
whyx06: Pls can someone tells me, wot nes to du in other to satisfy her. Or mayb I should try to let her b on her own?

She wants you to fnck her according to your other post, and you're here asking for advice. Are you ok?
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by obagangan: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2012
dabrake: i dated mine for 9mnths and i hit her tunnel over 100 times. I still pass u despite your username.
U are too bad
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2012
BodyKiss:

She wants you to fnck her according to your other post, and you're here asking for advice. Are you ok?
Ok, thks but I'm nt ready to put my pen in a damm ass fornow.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Mar 25, 2012
BodyKiss:

U just figured d poster is demented ni? undecided
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
thanks to all dt post me an advice..
But for now i remain myself and she be on her own too,
No calls,flash,msg in btw Us...

It's not izy, I just need to cope dt wit time,' d right lady we come 'in'.
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by whyx06(m): 2:00am On May 24, 2012
@all dt contribute to dis post thanks,
i just want u to get inform dt she called me
2days ago and ask me y i'v not care to call her
@all and all i cud said is dt,' as u forget dt u're
d1 dt ask me to give u a space bt she denied dt
he didn't mean it d way i think. So, pls advice me cos he said we shud look for a
tym and talk to solve tins.
Yours Truely : why'x
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by nubian22(f): 10:47am On May 24, 2012
how much longer do you want her to wait for you
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by KINGwax(m): 11:02am On May 24, 2012
whyx06:
she probably has gotten licked. Couldn't tell u so it's safe to leave
Re: We have been dating for 6 good years, But She's Tired Of Me Now by KINGwax(m): 11:04am On May 24, 2012
whyx06:

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoe? / 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever / Can A Girl Be Turned Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.