Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! (2292 Views)

Cute Face Or Good Character? / Ladies:mr Macho Vs Cute Face / muscular vs cute face (for the ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by bittyend(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2012
I'm trying to get my own omalicha baby, and I'11 pay the required bride price wink
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
Last time I went with my mama to the village appraiser, he said that my net worth was $5 million. Will you be able to pay that amount accordingly? grin
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by bittyend(m): 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
Hmmmm, can you show your face and body - and let me decide if you meet my standard? wink
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by BodyKiss(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2012
bittyend: Hmmmm, can you show your face and body - and let me decide if you meet my standard? wink

I would also request for test-drive if I were you.
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by tellwisdom: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd: Last time I went with my mama to the village appraiser, he said that my net worth was $5 million. Will you be able to pay that amount accordingly? grin
shocked shocked Say wahh??
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by neyostica: 2:07pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd: Last time I went with my mama to the village appraiser, he said that my net worth was $5 million. Will you be able to pay that amount accordingly? grin
I can only take you on credit
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by jaz(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2012
how about installmental payment. but with evidence of value for money upon performance
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by pweetymama(f): 7:12pm On Mar 24, 2012
Na waa o.For NL again?
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by TLore(m): 8:13pm On Mar 24, 2012
shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2012
bittyend: Hmmmm, can you show your face and body - and let me decide if you meet my standard? wink

Make a list of your standards and I'll see if I fit the bill grin

BodyKiss:

Test drive? What am I, a damn car? tongue

tellwisdom:
shocked shocked Say wahh??

grin grin grin

neyostica:
I can only take you on credit

You might wanna take a rain check then lipsrsealed

jaz: how about installmental payment. but with evidence of value for money upon performance

What exactly is performance? Oya, please specify.
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Make a list of your standards and I'll see if I fit the bill grin

Nice and firm tits - of atleast D cup.
Nice round bum - won't mind a gigantic one.
Nice teeth and good command of English language.
Being fat is a No No. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2012
shymmex:

Nice and firm tits - of atleast D cup.
Nice round bum - won't mind a gigantic one.
Nice teeth and good command of English language.
Being fat is a No No.

All those things are doable but I don't have a gigantic bum or D cups.

While we're making inquiries here, how tall are you? grin
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

All those things are doable but I don't have a gigantic bum or D cups.

While we're making inquiries here, how tall are you? grin

I hope I've not hijacked the thread from the OP lol.

Damn, I'm 6'3 and a sports freak; you know what that means, right? grin.

I wanna see pics, tho. Someone told me naija girls in Naija look nice; that's why I've been on forum a lot of late, but all the pics I've seen so far looks bummy except the photoshopped pic of sugardiva grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by Exponental(m): 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2012
Sorry, my granny is dead.
Come back next world.
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2012
shymmex:

I hope I've not hijacked the thread from the OP lol.

Damn, I'm 6'3 and a sports freak; you know what that means, right? grin.

I wanna see pics, tho. Someone told me naija girls in Naija look nice; that's why I've been on forum a lot of late, but all the pics I've seen so far looks bummy except the photoshopped pic of sugardiva grin

6'3" and a sports freak? What kind of sports?

Hmmm, from the way you said someone told you that Naija girls look nice, I'm gonna assume you're not Nigerian. Am I correct?
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

6'3" and a sports freak? What kind of sports?

Hmmm, from the way you said someone told you that Naija girls look nice, I'm gonna assume you're not Nigerian. Am I correct?

I play American football, normal football, tennis and basketball. I'm Nigerian, but I was raised in London.
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2012
shymmex:

I play American football, normal football, tennis and basketball. I'm Nigerian, but I as raised in London.

lol American football? tongue

I prefer rugby over American football.

lol, I was about to ask you if you're Nigerian, why are asking about Nigerian girls as though you've never seen any before. It wasn't till I realised that you said 'Naija in Naija'.
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lol American football? tongue

I prefer rugby over American football.

lol, I was about to ask you if you're Nigerian, why are asking about Nigerian girls as though you've never seen any before. It wasn't till I realised that you said 'Naija in Naija'.

Rugby is boring in secondary school; and it's boring. American football is better! So, what are you saying?
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 10:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
shymmex:

Rugby is boring in secondary school; and it's boring. American football is better! So, what are you saying?

American football is boring! tongue

What I'm saying is that I'm callin' you out! I don't mind joining in a game of American football but to watch it, that just bores me senseless.
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

American football is boring! tongue

What I'm saying is that I'm callin' you out! I don't mind joining in a game of American football but to watch it, that just bores me senseless.

It's all about interest, love. NFL is probably the most interesting sport to me, but if you want to enjoy the game; you've to start off by watching interesting teams and players. I would suggest watching Philly Eagles and Carolina panthers for a start - because there is no boring moment when Michael Vick and Cam Newton are throwing the football.

What other sports do you like aside boring rugby? grin
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
shymmex:

It's all about interest, love. NFL is probably the most interesting sport to me, but if you want to enjoy the game; you've to start off by watching interesting teams and players. I would suggest watching Philly Eagles and Carolina panthers for a start - because there is no boring moment when Michael Vick and Cam Newton are throwing the football.

What other sports do you like aside boring rugby? grin

This is me and American football → tongue

Aside from rugby, I like volleyball, football [the REAL one lol], track and field, and boxing. I can't really think of anything else at the moment but those are some of my favorites grin
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

This is me and American football → tongue

Aside from rugby, I like volleyball, football [the REAL one lol], track and field, and boxing. I can't really think of anything else at the moment but those are some of my favorites grin

You got me scared when you said boxing; I hope you're not about to knock my head off my body oo cheesy It's kinda refreshing to see girls who are interested in sports.

I just saw that you live in NY on your profile. I hope you have not been infected with the crazy AA women's disease? grin Can you post your pic for 2secs, I want to see what you look like. wink
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 11:37pm On Mar 24, 2012
shymmex:

You got me scared when you said boxing; I hope you're not about to knock my head off my body oo cheesy It's kinda refreshing to see girls who are interested in sports.

I just saw that you live in NY on your profile. I hope you have not been infected with the crazy AA women's disease? grin Can you post your pic for 2secs, I want to see what you look like. wink

lol I like sports, its always been a part of me since I was a kid.

The crazy AA disease?lol what's that? If you PM me, I can talk to you off of Nairaland if a pic is what you want to see.
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by ayobase(m): 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2012
BodyKiss:

the most important of all!
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by BodyKiss(m): 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:
Test drive? What am I, a damn car? tongue

Car in flesh. grin
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 12:01am On Mar 25, 2012
BodyKiss:

Car in flesh. grin

Na wa for you! Sorry but I don't let just any guy to stick his key in my ignition grin
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by ayobase(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2012
[quote author=Inked_Nerd]

Na wa for you! Sorry but I don't let just any guy to stick his key in my ignition grin
[/quot

Bad gel...ur ''ignition''?
Gez u dont want that ignition damaged!
It surely needs service!
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by BodyKiss(m): 12:06am On Mar 25, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

I'm not "just any guy" let me test it for the poster. grin
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 25, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

lol I like sports, its always been a part of me since I was a kid.

The crazy AA disease?lol what's that? If you PM me, I can talk to you off of Nairaland if a pic is what you want to see.

AA chics are crazy!! I have checked a couple of them on holz in London, and they will make craziest guy look moist.

I'm gonna PM you now grin

And to the posters trying to derail this wonderful chat; please find another post. cheesy
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by 9janinja1(f): 12:13am On Mar 25, 2012

lol he wants to see what he is about to buy
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by InkedNerd(f): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2012
ayobase:
Bad gel...ur ''ignition''?
Gez u dont want that ignition damaged!
It surely needs service!

I'm a good girl o!

BodyKiss:

I'm not "just any guy" let me test it for the poster. grin

No! Keep your key away from me otherwise I'll call the police an inform them of the car jackin' that is about to take place.

shymmex:

AA chics are crazy!! I have checked a couple of them on holz in London, and they will make craziest guy look moist.

I'm gonna PM you now grin

And to the posters trying to derail this wonderful chat; please find another post. cheesy

lol, awww c'mon--they're not all bad grin

Crazy how though? I never encountered any African Americans when I was in the UK. Come to think of it, I didn't encounter any Americans at all. What you said reminds me of a group I saw on Facebook that was bashing Americans that live and visit the UK. People in the group were saying that they're loud and obnoxious which I have noticed with people in the UK as well but I've never come across people from the UK being loud and obnoxious in the US. A friend of mine who lives a few hours outside of London showed me her holiday videos in Ibiza and the UK vacationers were so damn annoying. I felt bad for the locals in Ibiza lol grin
Re: Igbo Chic With A Cute Face And Nice Body - Please Subscribe! by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 25, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Crazy how though? I never encountered any African Americans when I was in the UK. Come to think of it, I didn't encounter any Americans at all. What you said reminds me of a group I saw on Facebook that was bashing Americans that live and visit the UK. People in the group were saying that they're loud and obnoxious which I have noticed with people in the UK as well but I've never come across people from the UK being loud and obnoxious in the US. A friend of mine who lives a few hours outside of London showed me her holiday videos in Ibiza and the UK vacationers were so damn annoying. I felt bad for the locals in Ibiza lol grin[/font][/size]

Have you been to Brighton or Bristol? If you've, I bet you would have met a couple of yanks. I met a couple when I went clubbing in Birmingham one time as well. I have met a lot of them in London, especially during summer.

UK people are hyped when they go on vacation in groups, but they're more reserved when you see them on their ones. The same can't be said about the yanks cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Galfrnd Left Me / She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription / 7 Sins U Must Never Commit Against A Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.