Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription (2293 Views)

11 Ways Girls Indirectly Beg For BIS Subcription Via BBM Status / She Is Married But She Called Her Ex For Christmas Gift / I saw her unclad at the beach, met her in school and She called me a "pervert" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by benkings(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2013
nawa ooo...1 of my female friend jst called me dis mornin for BIS subscription and before now she has never called me before we only talk on social apps and we also talk wen we see each oda physically.shuld i send her d money for her BIS? What was she thinkinq wen she asked me for BIS as she has neva called me before nw
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2013
Smh
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by enigmagu1(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2013
chai!
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by demelza: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Join the exclusive club of mugus by sending her the money.

2 Likes

Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Tolexander: 10:29am On Oct 09, 2013
Send the money through the seminal vessicle!
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by mspee(f): 10:30am On Oct 09, 2013
Okay. So what do you want us to do? angry send you the money to buy her recharge cards or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by eightsin(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2013
Lmfao...
It's typical of gals...they remember you whn they need something... If she has d guts to ask for moni jst lik dat (i dnt gv a Bleep if it's #5 ) thn u shld ask for something in return dats if u wnt anytin frm her... Sha na frnds wt benefits ni.
Issokay

1 Like

Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by iropelebe(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2013
Is it too much to do for her? How much is money for bis? Must you bring everything online as well?
Smh
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Omolola1(f): 10:42am On Oct 09, 2013
How does this affect the Oro festival going on in my area atm cry
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by 190: 10:46am On Oct 09, 2013
Omolola1: How does this affect the Oro festival going on in my area atm cry

Rotfl grin grin
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by sexymoma(f): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2013
Shey na you dey nyansh am ni...
see ehn am not saying you shouldn't help her but some ladies are so daft that they think when a guy renders help to them financially he is a mugu, and they are the wise ones....
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Infomizer(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2013
If you like send, if you like no send, that's your own jug of burukutu!
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by jmoore(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
We shall set up a committee to look into this matter.
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by benkings(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2013
iropelebe: Is it too much to do for her? How much is money for bis? Must you bring everything online as well?
Smh
its not too much to do for her and i know dis is nt suppose to b an issue bt am surprise at d way some qals reason,why on earth shuld u call a quy u ve neva called b4 for bis .......she even called me around 7am dis morninq wen i was still asleep jst to ask for bis, wen i woke up i saw her missed call n i was like wat does she wanna say? Jst for me to call her back n she was askinq for bis.
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by benkings(m): 11:03am On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: Shey na you dey nyansh am ni...
see ehn am not saying you shouldn't help her but some ladies are so daft that they think when a guy renders help to them financially he is a mugu, and they are the wise ones....
i like dis .....wonder what she was thinkinq,no self respect!
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by 190: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2013
benkings: its not too much to do for her and i know dis is nt suppose to b an issue bt am surprise at d way some qals reason,why on earth shuld u call a quy u ve neva called b4 for bis .......she even called me around 7am dis morninq wen i was still asleep jst to ask for bis, wen i woke up i saw her missed call n i was like wat does she wanna say? Jst for me to call her back n she was askinq for bis.

is her name popowaa cos i know popowaa does these kind of things grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by AbuMikey(m): 11:09am On Oct 09, 2013

**Sniffs around**

I smell lies undecided

Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by xdream(m): 11:13am On Oct 09, 2013
benkings: nawa ooo...1 of my female friend jst called me dis mornin for BIS subscription and before now she has never called me before we only talk on social apps and we also talk wen we see each oda physically.shuld i send her d money for her BIS? What was she thinkinq wen she asked me for BIS as she has neva called me before nw

Am hungry and my food is on the table. I don't know if i should start eating the food or i should continue starring at it. Please advise me on what to do.
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by benkings(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2013
190:

grin
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2013
Poverty thunder fire you undecided
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Isiterere(m): 11:18am On Oct 09, 2013
for where?

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by benkings(m): 11:28am On Oct 09, 2013
xdream:

Am hungry and my food is on the table. I don't know if i should start eating the food or i should continue starring at it. Please advise me on what to do.
what are u not sayin?? undecided
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by rodriogo: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2013
she no get boyfriend?
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Plesa1(f): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy she is not ashamed to make a fool of herself I must say... but if you wanna help then please go right ahead, we have no idea what you guys have been talking about before this morning at 7am.. LOL
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by bisi16(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
It shld hav bn a straight no naa.. U sef u be mugun. SMH
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Popowaa: 1:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
190:

I need a matchetangry
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Plesa1(f): 1:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Popowaa: I need a matchetangry

i die with laughter! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by 190theclown: 2:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
P@lesa:

i die with laughter! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

what you need is a husband keep laffing angry angry
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by Ruq: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Op give her this
A lot of biatches are like dat it pisses me off.
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by sunnyt1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
I refuse to be a mumu in Jah's name

Guy, i have many female friends and if u hear wat they say abt things like dis u will never give a gal ur money.
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by lipsyliscious: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
jmoore: We shall set up a committee to look into this matter.
Jonathan is dat u... shocked?
Re: She Called Me This Morninq For BIS Subsription by vizkiz: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
It means notinq....i'v qat a frnd(lady)...she paid 4 my BIS like 4tyms dis year even without me askinq...sometimes,we Nigerians r jst stinqy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Yes, When She Said Let's Be Friends First. / 5 Facts About Sex One Needs To Know / To Whom It May Concern... (nairaland Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.