Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,368 members, 7,957,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? (7748 Views)

After Sex With An Unknown Lady He Picked Up 4rm D Beach, "D Lady Left Her Rings. / SHE Was Rape By An Unknown Armed Robber N She Got Pregnant: "She Wants To Abort. / Am Pregnant For An Unknown Man. Should I Abort The Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by onila(f): 12:30pm On Mar 24, 2012
Many guys offer me free rides wherever I go (supermarket, restaurants etc). But I am always scared 2 get into a strangers car because of assault, murder etc., some of the guys are so sweet--i am always tempted to get in undecided

Is it really safe to get into a random guy's car
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by InkedNerd(f): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2012
onila: Many guys offer me free rides wherever I go (supermarket, restaurants etc). But I am always scared 2 get into a strangers car because of assault, murder etc. Is it really safe to get into a random guy's car

Of course it's safe! Just like how it's safe to walk casually into oncoming traffic during rush hour.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by saintneo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2012
no! better safe than sorry
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by brotherlyn(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2012
You might not be around to tell us of your experience.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by executinal(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
why don't you try and come back with your experience. Every shiit finds his way to front page angry

3 Likes

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2012
What on earth could be safer?!

4 Likes

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Ekans: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
Nigerian ladies with there desire for freebies,they never want to work for anything. Poster, for that free ride,there is a price and i pray its not ur life or health.PEACE.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by 195(f): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2012
OP

Is it safe to have sex without a condom with you undecided
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by InkedNerd(f): 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2012
Ekans: Nigerian ladies with there desire for freebies,they never want to work for anything. Poster, for that free ride,there is a price and i pray its not ur life or health.PEACE.

Stop grouping us o! tongue

1 Like

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by pendo89(f): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
Wait I consult my little kids.Hope they don't slap me on the face for asking them such a question.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by 190: 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Stop grouping us o! tongue

kisses inkerd nerd deeply for 3hrs embarassed embarassed
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by InkedNerd(f): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
190:

Na wa o! Three hours? Have we set the world record yet? What's with the affection all of a sudden?
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Foxybone(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2012
SHIT... I aint reading this crap... But wait o.. When last you hear all this ritual story grin grin... U might be lucky to get away with it but the truth is, maybe the time you just made up your mind to enter into the car, that day might just be your unlucky day..... angry angry angry

If you no survive the ordeal... Well, where ever you go, (Heaven or Hell), log on to Nairaland, then tell us your experience.... After all, it is a global world (earth)... Beyond could be more than global..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by onila(f): 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2012
WHY r people acting like they have not entered into a random guys car before or someone u just met

1 Like

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by hunsu: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2012
NONSENSE dont you have brain to know what to do? you people sometimes are funny with unreasonable questions............... YEyE noTU
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2012
190:

You must have the immunity of a broiler, as 3hrs is an awful long time to be exchanging cytomegalovirus. #chugs#
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by 190: 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2012
^Who this one dey talk to undecided
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by 190: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2012
Inked_Nerd:

Na wa o! Three hours? Have we set the world record yet? What's with the affection all of a sudden?

Marry me cheesy
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Funkymallam(m): 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2012
Damn! Onila is sick again.
Dat crack aint good for u

embarassed
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Tgirl4real(f): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2012
which kain question be dat? You should know better.

Well, it depends on d situation. But it isn't safe generally.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2012
If guys offer you rides "wherever" you go, it then means you must be very hot and attractive. . .the hottest girl "wherever" you are at any point in time. In essence, that is the whole point of the thread. Announcing how hot and attractive you (imagine you) are. We're happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by bittyend(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2012
kai Onila, stop lying - no one offers you nothing. How do you expect guys to offer you and your 360pounds body a free ride ride? You wan quench the car abi wetin?

Comot for road make we see front jare, you dey block my view with your oversized body grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by msb247(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2012
onila: Many guys offer me free rides wherever I go (supermarket, restaurants etc). But I am always scared 2 get into a strangers car because of assault, murder etc., some of the guys are so sweet--i am always tempted to get in undecided

Is it really safe to get into a random guy's car

It depends my dear. You never can tell what a man is upto but I'm pretty sure they're all heading towards your secret jungle grin Meanwhile, I would like to see a clear picture of you just to see what they see all the time that makes them lift you up cheesy
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by aliyumd: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
Abeg enter jor, life is all about discovery

1 Like

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by msb247(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2012
bittyend: kai Onila, stop lying - no one offers you nothing. How do you expect guys to offer you and your 360pounds body a free ride ride? You wan quench the car abi wetin?

Comot for road make we see front jare, you dey block view with your oversized body grin grin grin grin grin

Lmao!!! Haba guy, that was too harsh man! Am sure you'll almost get wet as soon as you see her. Onila abi no be so? wink cheesy grin
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by onila(f): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2012
pro01: If guys offer you rides "wherever" you go, it then means you must be very hot and attractive. . .the hottest girl "wherever" you are at any point in time. In essence, that is the whole point of the thread. Announcing how hot and attractive you (imagine you) are. We're happy for you.

smiley yes i am
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by InkedNerd(f): 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2012
190:

Marry me cheesy

Give me 3 reasons why I should.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by tellwisdom: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2012
My car with u? U don dey jonze angry angry
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by oraclefemi(m): 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
continue, one day the ride go take you go hell fire.
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by strangerf: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2012
It is safe as long as you are ready to end up in a skin suit
Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by NEROSKY(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
onila: WHY r people acting like they have not entered into a random guys car before or someone u just met
Girls Life(All girls are stereo type in nature);Free drink,free house,free BB,free car,free shoping,free to any show in town,free to any sweet sensation,free to any eatries,free Dick,free Everything,all u do is jst sit nd an receiv,widout considering dat u might aswell get free DEATH grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It Dangerous To Get Into An Unknown Guy's Car? by andyanders: 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2012
Listen,you are alive to say your story. Why not think the other side since the ones you have met has been nice to you. You could fall into the hands of rituals who don't give a fu-ck and you end up been killed. Many ladies has fallen victim and never lived to tell their stories.You see a flashy car and you don't know who he hell on the wheel and you fall in, only to be raped and killed.

Sometime I wonder why some ladies jump into strangers cars. I was driving the other day saw some ladies waiving and I kept wondering why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw My Lagos Neighbour Last Night - Prostituting In Port Harcourt / Wicked Comment By A Guy On A Girls Fbk Page For Ass Showing(pics) / Hundreds Of Sexy Women Go Unclad To Celebrate Autumn Equinox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.