Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Desire You Again - Get Your Ex Back Forever! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Desire You Again - Get Your Ex Back Forever! (806 Views)

Five Lovely Ways Make Him Desire You More / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Desire You Again - Get Your Ex Back Forever! by Wazoblog(m): 2:48pm On Mar 24, 2012
When you have had your heartbroken because of a breakup with your boyfriend, it is easy to imagine all sorts of things being the cause. But no matter what made him lose his desire for you, if you are still in love with him you want him back. However if he is ignoring you and refuses to talk about the problem, getting your ex back could seem to be impossible.

You might have noticed your ex growing more and more distant and thought he just had something on his mind. You never thought that what he was thinking about was the best way to breakup with you. Men do not like confrontation and they hate to see a woman cry. So, if he told you he needed a break or some space, it was his way of trying to make the split as easy as possible.

Read more here:http://www.wazobiablog.com/2012/03/how-to-make-your-ex-boyfriend-desire.html

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Period With The One You Love Is When? / Five Things Every Marriage Needs / Naija Babes Teach Us To Be Romantic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.