Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? (3179 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2012
this thread is dedicated 2 Nigerian men who canmention something nice about nigerian girls. .all we hear on this board is gold-diggers,beggars etc/ // /. .lets keep this thread positive

many non Nigerian guys say I am cool and fun 2 be with. .this applies 2 so many Nigerian girls smiley cool
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by 190: 11:07pm On Mar 25, 2012
cos they are highly skilled in thiefery undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2012
onila: this thread is dedicated 2 Nigerian men who canmention something nice about nigerian girls. .all we hear on this board is gold-diggers,beggars etc/ // /. .lets keep this thread positive

Their fat assness, sweaty armpit, their 24/7 online ranting, their dependency, them digging our gold, their selfishness and their hazardous dress sense.

Source of my list: NL. .
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by ovigeezy(m): 11:09pm On Mar 25, 2012
To be frank, I'd say everything. A true Naija babe,lady or woman is always real (atleast the mthousands I'v met). If she's only for your money, she never hides it, if its strictly love, then she shows it to a fault. And I must mention the fact that no ethnicity of chicks can play men like the Nigerians. They are smart, beautiful, endoweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!! and most importantly, they are Nigerians. Once again I love my Nigerian ladies, but ironically, am a very single man though......kisses......
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by skydeep(f): 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2012
Are we going to see this in d front page too? undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2012
REALITY101:

Their fat assness, sweaty armpit, their 24/7 online ranting, their dependency, them digging our gold, their selfishness and their hazardous dress sense.

Source of my list: NL. .

please this thread is Nigerian girls appreciation thread and not put them down or bash them. .please lets act reasonable for once
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by BodyKiss(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
Their to.to
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2012
onila:

please this thread is Nigerian girls appreciation thread and not put them down or bash them. .please lets act reasonable for once

And this suppose to pay my phone bill?
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2012
REALITY101:

And this suppose to pay my phone bill?

just leavve the thread since U dont like Nigerian girls undecided
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2012
onila:

just leavve the thread since U dont like Nigerian girls undecided

No hate. . Never been with one and no plan. . One night stand as usual? Yeah . . .

Btw are you trying to command me?
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2012
REALITY101:

No hate. . Never been with one and no plan. . One night stand as usual? Yeah . . .

Btw are you trying to command me?

your missing. .Nigerian girls are the coolest babes ever smiley
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2012
Ha Ha Ha funny
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2012
I so much love my Nigerian babes for their;

Greedy lifestyle: want to keep collecting without having anything to give aside her body.

Myopic brain : an average Nigerian lady doesn't ever see beyond her short nosrils. She thinks a guy hustling today when hustle for life. The same man she turned down today, she will be running after him when she hears he has made it.

Bad advicer : Most Nigerian girls have nothing meaningful to dish on the table of advive and suggestion. Their brains starts and ends on Channel O, MTV, E! Africa Margis (Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo). Most of them are very poor when it comes to discussing Current Affairs, Politics, History and Geography.

Terrible Illiterates : yes then went to school. But put them to a test of "written english" without permitting them to do the nonsense 'shorthand' they now do on social platforms and you will notice how "olodoish" that supose pretty babe of yours really is.

Extremely Materialistic : wanting to have the latest Blackberry phones, perfumes, hand bags, weavons e.t.c. These are things are father can't afford oh!

Omo majority (certainly not all) Nigerian girls are not worth the stress of the highly hardworking (most not all) genuine Nigerian male lover.
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by 190: 12:12am On Mar 26, 2012
MAKE UNA GIVE THEM HOPE

ROTFLMFAOOOO!!
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by 190: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2012
talknafree: [size=18pt]I so much love my Nigerian babes for their;

Greedy lifestyle: want to keep collecting without having anything to give aside her body.

Myopic brain : an average Nigerian lady doesn't ever see beyond her short nosrils. She thinks a guy hustling today when hustle for life. The same man she turned down today, she will be running after him when she hears he has made it.

Bad advicer : Most Nigerian girls have nothing meaningful to dish on the table of advive and suggestion. Their brains starts and ends on Channel O, MTV, E! Africa Margis (Hausa, Yoruba, Ibo). Most of them are very poor when it comes to discussing Current Affairs, Politics, History and Geography.

Terrible Illiterates : yes then went to school. But put them to a test of "written english" without permitting them to do the nonsense 'shorthand' they now do on social platforms and you will notice how "olodoish" that supose pretty babe of yours really is.

Extremely Materialistic : wanting to have the latest Blackberry phones, perfumes, hand bags, weavons e.t.c. These are things are father can't afford oh!

Omo majority (certainly not all) Nigerian girls are not worth the stress of the highly hardworking (most not all) genuine Nigerian male lover.[/size]

#COUGHS# A-LE-LE-LE-LE -- ORORO - IT IS FINISHED!!
With this, Im OFFICIALLY CLOSING THIS THREAD -

Thank you all for your time
!!
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by bashr8: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2012
na wa oo its only in nairaland nigerian girls are bashed like these.
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by 190: 12:18am On Mar 26, 2012
^Swear wat talknafree said isnt true

swear angry
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2012
talknafree: I so much love my Nigerian babes for their;

Omo majority (certainly not all) Nigerian girls are not worth the stress of the highly hardworking (most not all) genuine Nigerian male lover.

this same Nigeria has produced Ngozi Ikonjo Iweala, Oby ekwezili, Lola Ogunkoye, Funmi Iyanda, chimanda adiche. some of African female finest

Nigeria has the highest amount of graduates in Africa and in the US. .go to the US and see how Nigerian girls do well in their universities

i dont know the kind of Nigerian girls you are dealing with. .your mother is Nigerian. .I guess she gives your father useless advice. .without your mother your father be where he is today. .

Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 12:26am On Mar 26, 2012
and this thread is Nigerian girls appreciation thread not to bash Nigerian women. .so please get the f-uck out of my thread if you have nothing good 2 say. .worthless insultive Nigerian man

Nigerian women are hardworking. .for a woman to survive in Nigeria is not easy. .Nigeria-one of the worst condition in the world. .Nigerian women work hard their ass off 2 live in this country
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2012
onila:

this same Nigeria has produced Ngozi Ikonjo Iweala, Oby ekwezili, Lola Ogunkoye, Funmi Iyanda, chimanda adiche. some of African female finest

Nigeria has the highest amount of graduates in Africa and in the US. .go to the US and see how Nigerian girls do well in their universities

i dont know the kind of Nigerian girls you are dealing with. .your mother is Nigerian. .I guess she gives your father useless advice. .without your mother your father be where he is today. .

From the above women you mentioned point to the ones in "husband's house" and the ones who have never married or broken home.....like putting Oprah On that list. A woman is half a woman without the support or comfort in her husband's arms.

By the way if you can read ('cus I know most of una a executive illiterates) I said 'most' and not all.

To your final paragraph, I will say you are a freaking b*i*tch.

My mum was from the generation were women were sensible, educated, supportive and reasonable. Not like this present generation were your MOTHER, you and you fellow use*less female peers have found yourselves in were stu*pidi*ty is in vogue for you all.
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by onila(f): 12:48am On Mar 26, 2012
talknafree:

From the above women you mentioned point to the ones in "husband's house" and the ones who have never married or broken home.....like putting Oprah On that list. A woman is half a woman without the support or comfort in her husband's arms.

By the way if you can read ('cus I know most of una a executive illiterates) I said 'most' and not all.

My mum was from the generation were women were sensible, educated, supportive and reasonable. Not like this present generation were your MOTHER, you and you fellow use*less female peers have found yourselves in were stu*pidi*ty is in vogue for you all.

THE SAME FOR YOUR NIGERIAN BLOOD SISTERS AND COUSINS. .they are all stupid and materialistic. .i guess u feel like killing all nigerian girls and yr sisters because they are ALL useless 2 you
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by 190: 1:16am On Mar 26, 2012
talknafree:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 1:38am On Mar 26, 2012
@onila

Are you bored or something? And why are you creating redundant topics? You're better off posting in the culture section; don't let the lack of naija men in your life turn you into a lunatic.

I'm sending you a big hug, tho.
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by 190: 2:11am On Mar 26, 2012
^Another HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 2:34am On Mar 26, 2012
Lmaooo . . . Danggggg
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by razznaija(f): 5:14am On Mar 26, 2012
talknafree:

Typical mentality of a chauvinistic pig and an African who's brain is still situated somewhere in the 20th century while his body is in the 21st century. So you think a woman is not complete with out a husband? i feel so sorry for you, but the person that i feel most sorry for is your mother that wasted 9 months of her life conceiving you, i suspect that you were born due to a mistake that was made but your parents. You say that we are uneducated and we are not proficient in the English language ,but we own most of the top blogging sites that post political and entertainment news for people in and out of Nigeria to read, most of us abroad are in top universities, becoming doctors, nurses, lawyers, engineers etc; abi am i lying?
Its a naija guy that will come on Nl and other social networking sites and type in BS and nonsensical posts and comments with 80% grammatical errors in them. In fact there is a higher chance of me seeing a post that is loaded with grammatical errors written by a guy that a girl on NL.
You think you have mouth to be talking here,but if you are in a situation where you have to confront the people that you are insulting one on one, you will be as quiet as a mouse. You are probably a fat,ugly, poor dude that has been rejected countless times by Nigerian girls that is why you are bad mouthing us here. Please if you don't have anything sensible to say about us, I suggest that you should quietly carry yourself and jump down from the highest bridge that you can find, or better still go and and touch a high voltage turbine, because this world will be a better place without an ingrate like you.
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 26, 2012
@ talknafree, i guess razznaija gave you exactly what u were asking for. But really, i think people attract their own kind, if what you described above is sincerely your thoughts about Nigerian girls, then you need to check yourself, because you are surrounded by the worst of the lot;...........
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by coderXO(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2012
Frankly, I wouldn't even label it just "Nigerian" girls.
Women, plain and simple.

"What do I like about women?"
I have no idea any more.

I've had my gut ripped out by a couple of women Nigerian and non-Nigerian,
so I dunno.

To my fellow brothers, try Catholic priestdom
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Adaeze003(f): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2012
A thread for mature peeps.. Unfortunately some of the guys here got baby brains so can't think like adults. You guys around try n grow up. I mean I'm tired of seeing stupidity displayed all over the place..
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2012
razznaija:

Typical mentality of a chauvinistic pig and an African who's brain is still situated somewhere in the 20th century while his body is in the 21st century. So you think a woman is not complete with out a husband? i feel so sorry for you, but the person that i feel most sorry for is your mother that wasted 9 months of her life conceiving you, i suspect that you were born due to a mistake that was made but your parents. You say that we are uneducated and we are not proficient in the English language ,but we own most of the top blogging sites that post political and entertainment news for people in and out of Nigeria to read, most of us abroad are in top universities, becoming doctors, nurses, lawyers, engineers etc; abi am i lying?
Its a naija guy that will come on Nl and other social networking sites and type in BS and nonsensical posts and comments with 80% grammatical errors in them. In fact there is a higher chance of me seeing a post that is loaded with grammatical errors written by a guy that a girl on NL.
You think you have mouth to be talking here,but if you are in a situation where you have to confront the people that you are insulting one on one, you will be as quiet as a mouse. You are probably a fat,ugly, poor dude that has been rejected countless times by Nigerian girls that is why you are bad mouthing us here. Please if you don't have anything sensible to say about us, I suggest that you should quietly carry yourself and jump down from the highest bridge that you can find, or better still go and and touch a high voltage turbine, because this world will be a better place without an ingrate like you.

Was all these written out of your frustration or you mere stupidity

Anyway you, your mother, sisters, cousins and female eelatives are better off in the jungle marrying a monkey.
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by emmaBS(m): 11:57am On Mar 26, 2012
razznaija is razz.
Re: Nigerian Guys-what Do U Like About Nigerian Girls? by omoharry(f): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
Majority of Naira land guys are just bunches of bitter men that must have had thier share of bad relationship.In life you only radiate good people toward yourself if you have a positive disposition. But as long as you continue to think negative of your female counterpact , there is every likely you wont be lucky with your choice of ladies.All try and have positive mind about women so that it does not affect your behaviour in any relationship u might be in or about to start.

Agony Of A Frustrated Man / Ways To Avoid Men? / 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55