Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

8stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8stargeneral's Profile / 8stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 213 pages)

Politics / Re: Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official by 8stargeneral: 11:13am On Jun 22
Another problem in one D grin
Music/Radio / Re: Emilokan - Eedris Abdulkareem (Video) by 8stargeneral: 5:52pm On Jun 18
Great we can't keep quite
Car Talk / Re: Laughter As Lagos Driver Is Filmed Injecting His Bus To Start (pictures &video) by 8stargeneral: 3:04pm On Jun 17
Lagos the must polluted city in the world...city where mad people plenty pass normal people

Oya attackers i dey wait for una let dig it out grin
Sports / Re: How An Injured Eyinmba Player Was Wheeled Out Of The Field by 8stargeneral: 10:53am On Jun 14
They are dragging the guy like tiger generator...that dragging fit cause another injury

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by 8stargeneral: 9:58pm On Jun 12
Putinofrussia:

lol
Joblessness at its peak.
Olofofo.
you that have work...i think you have achieved pass dangote...ewu
Politics / Re: Obi Reacts To Tinubu Slipping While Climbing Parade Vehicle by 8stargeneral: 6:42pm On Jun 12
Our president,we're waiting for your live broadcast

2 Likes

Politics / Re: ‘Things Are Tough But Hang On’ – Fani-kayode To Nigerians by 8stargeneral: 3:29pm On Jun 07
Look at this glutton...pity yourself first
Politics / Re: 5 Countries That Recently Changed Their National Anthem by 8stargeneral: 9:09pm On Jun 03
Don't bring that yeye view here...your comparing Nigeria with countries that doesn't have problem

1 Like

Politics / Re: I Dare Anyone To Arrest Me - Aisha Yesufu by 8stargeneral: 9:06pm On Jun 03
It will take me 100 years to learn the new national anthem....to serve Nigeria is not by force...
Politics / Re: FG - Labour Meeting: Army Responds To NLC's Statement by 8stargeneral: 9:01pm On Jun 03
emmanuelbrown26:
FG should not try dis madness unless they want to see d other side. Nigerians are already hungry and angry and u want to use military to intimidate Labor Union. If they dares that, that will be d end
Tinubu has always being a vet bad and poor leader, he's only good in dirty politics
By d way, where's Prof Soyinka? Prof no get mouth again, abi leg dun break too
That nonsense old fool...mumu prof
Politics / Re: Soldiers Surround Venue Of NLC Meeting With FG by 8stargeneral: 8:58pm On Jun 03
To show you the kind of president we have...he want to rule Nigeria with intimidation...useless president
Politics / Re: Soldiers Surround Venue Of NLC Meeting With FG by 8stargeneral: 8:54pm On Jun 03
Tonididdyx:
Make dem beat this labour president again.

.... 60k nor do una, are we plucking the money?
Go and beat him na...clown
Politics / Re: Soldiers Surround Venue Of NLC Meeting With FG by 8stargeneral: 8:52pm On Jun 03
phemmie06:
Our old Prof should come out and tell us who is Nebuchadnezzar and if GEJ is Nebuchadnezzar what is BAT.

LABOUR SHOULD LET THE FG UNDERSTAND THAT MILITARY ARE TO REMAIN IN THE FOREST COMBATTING THE TERRORISTS OR BARRACKS
Bat is Jezebel grin
Politics / Re: Governor Fubara, Peter Odili & His Wife Commission Dualised Omoku-Egbema Road by 8stargeneral: 4:28pm On May 29
Wike will be like so this Sim get mind like this....i just finished myself for making him a governor....wike never see anything yet,soon the whole river's will be against him grin
Travel / Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by 8stargeneral: 5:14pm On May 23
An opportunity to brow and merry...if not for the fear of been sacked both road safety and police for took part in the celebration grin
Travel / Re: Abuja Residents Storm Accident Scene With Buckets, Others For Free Beer by 8stargeneral: 5:11pm On May 23
westlius:
Drinking hot beer in hot sun hmmm
they don't care even if na cooked beer...some people there never drink for months this an opportunity to brow and merry

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Nigeria Is Making A Mistake Keeping Nnamdi Kanu In Prison –soyinka by 8stargeneral: 4:58pm On May 23
LegendHero:
I agree it’s a big mistake.

FG should have allowed him face the firing squad and send him to Ojuku.

I don’t know why they are granting a terrorist the right to live.
Go and do the needful...anuofia
Education / Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:19pm On May 23
School authorities should investigate the matter properly....what kind of country is this bikonu

1 Like

Travel / Re: Abuja Metro Rail To Operate Free For Two Months by 8stargeneral: 3:12pm On May 23
With level of insecurities in the country to enter this train is a trap ....i wonder the kind of government we operate in Nigeria...fight insecurities and other things will workout perfectly...they only do the ones they would emblaze money
Travel / Re: Abuja Metro Rail To Operate Free For Two Months by 8stargeneral: 3:05pm On May 23
EmekaBlue:
But Una go dey hate Chinese because of one or two incident here and there forgetting the major development they are doing in Nigeria.

so,for that reason they should be taken human lives right?...well i won't wish such to happen to you...but just know that your a clown for vomiting this trash
Crime / Re: Police Officer Struggles With Uber Driver in Moving Vehicle (Video) by 8stargeneral: 2:54pm On May 23
So scary...no value for human lives again....this police man need to be sacked...even the driver deserve to be banned from driving,putting peoples lived at stake....Nigeria is a Joke

3 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Atalanta & Lookman End Leverkusen's 51-Game Unbeaten Run by 8stargeneral: 11:00am On May 23
Wonder boy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by 8stargeneral: 6:10pm On May 22
quinox947:
Take heart. Please, was the lady a crane operator?
yes,has been working there for years

1 Like

Crime / Re: Pictures Of Ocheze Ogbonna Killed By Chinese Expatriate G.Z. Zhen In Abia by 8stargeneral: 11:59am On May 22
We're family friends to this girl family in fact we're like relatives because the way we're relating...i call on Abia state governor (Alex otti) to come to our aid and bring the perpetrator to book...am typing this with heavy heart cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by 8stargeneral: 9:10pm On May 13
Anything to prison wike is welcomed

1 Like

Politics / Re: If My Being A Governor Is A Mistake, Let Them Continue To Make Mistakes - Fubara by 8stargeneral: 8:24pm On May 13
Wike done finally meet his match...this movie is so sweet....you doesn't know man by talking much...sim please finish that animal and send him where he belong
Politics / Re: President Tinubu Resumes Work After Foreign Trip by 8stargeneral: 4:46pm On May 09
Resume to put another tax on citizens again

Tinubu is evil
Politics / Re: Reps Direct CBN To Suspend Cybersecurity Levy by 8stargeneral: 4:41pm On May 09
Nice one...wish they can stop it
Travel / Re: 16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident by 8stargeneral: 12:21pm On May 01
immortalcrown:
In sane countries, bad road is the major cause of road accidents.

In Nigeria, reckless driving is the major cause of road accidents. In fact, bad roads surprisingly reduce the rate of road accidents in Nigeria because bad road is the only thing that compels crazy drivers to slow down. I don't mean to say that bad road is good.
this one is reckless driving because that road is very nice
Travel / Re: FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 12:07am On May 01
Train of 1980,Nigerian governments are not shameful
Travel / Re: FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 12:06am On May 01
Chimarto:
The seat is horrible
seriously bro...what's dis
Culture / Re: Masquerades Flog Nigerian Nurse Mercilessly, She Falls Into Gutter (Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:15pm On Apr 29
If you do this to my sister...just consider yourself a dead person

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 213 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.