Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

8stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8stargeneral's Profile / 8stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 212 pages)

Food / Re: Look At What I Bought For N1000 Naira by 8stargeneral: 2:06pm On Feb 13
happney65:
You still get money dey drink liquid milk

You're not poor yet

Not at all
For where i am milk is nothing...but in Nigeria milk is big man food now...may God safe Nigeria
Science/Technology / Re: The Current Heatwave. My Room Was 37c This Afternoon. Enugu by 8stargeneral: 2:02pm On Feb 13
Thank God i done commot for DAT useless country....over two months now i don't know whats mosquito or heat...na cold dey deal with me here
Business / Re: Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son by 8stargeneral: 11:55am On Feb 11
BiGVEEN58:
This news will make you take a deep reflection about life.
seriously bro,we came to this life with nothing,why hating...why bragging...why intimidating one another....time we know all these ,better for us to live in peace

1 Like

Crime / Re: Female Kidnapper, Janet Igohia Arrested Trying To Pick ₦1.5M Ransom In Taraba by 8stargeneral: 8:24pm On Feb 10
These men don't resemble humans
Travel / Re: Herbert Wigwe Dies In Helicopter Crash In California by 8stargeneral: 8:02pm On Feb 10
So,sad what a life
Business / Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 8stargeneral: 2:28pm On Feb 07
2Radii:

Eewooooo

I am sure ur father will be so proud of you hearing that ur wife birthed four children in ur house but those children belongs to ur gateman, ur driver, ur oga and ur friend apiece grin grin

And if u don't see anything bad in it, then I pray it chai happen to you..amen grin

Anyways, I am sure u re a woman sha, so the probability of you doing paternity fraud is very hi 👋 grin that is why u said this from ur beautiful mouth
you be fool,can you swear that the cheat in her husband
Business / Re: Husband surprises wife with a brand new Mercedes-Benz after twin delivery (Vid) by 8stargeneral: 11:25pm On Feb 06
2Radii:
Funny thin is he might not be the father of those children grin grin
Appreciate good thing even if na small...pikin na pikin anywhere it come from...stop this negative thoughts biko
Politics / Re: Onanuga To Atiku: Your Statement Is Reckless, Tinubu Is On Top Of The Situation by 8stargeneral: 12:17am On Jan 31
On top situation k:ll you there

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Pelumi Nubi On A Solo Trip From London To Lagos By Car (Video) by 8stargeneral: 4:35pm On Jan 30
What if her car spoiled in a very dangerous zone shocked

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Sierra Leone Anti-Corruption Commission Recovers 8.6billion Leone From Ministry by 8stargeneral: 11:27pm On Jan 28
African leaders are evil
Sports / Re: Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) by 8stargeneral: 12:41pm On Jan 24
I love it....players should stop playing with fans emotions...football is a game of lose or win but ,there's kind of lose that's not acceptable

34 Likes

Education / Re: Maduka University, Enugu, In Pictures by 8stargeneral: 12:03am On Jan 24
Nice one from peace mass transit...Nsukka to the world

2 Likes

Sports / Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by 8stargeneral: 4:47pm On Jan 23
Topman7:

Nothing special about them, unless for you, ‘beautiful’ means light skin.

Msshew.
dey play
Crime / Re: Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) by 8stargeneral: 12:36pm On Jan 23
Let them use him instead
Sports / Re: Ghana Media Blocks Team Bus From Leaving As Players Refused To Speak To Them by 8stargeneral: 12:31pm On Jan 23
My problem is not even Ghana...Na this ivory coast beautiful faces I will miss....noise neighbor must go

Politics / Re: Amaechi To Nigerians: Whatever You Voted For Is What You Deserve by 8stargeneral: 12:15am On Jan 22
Nonsense always feeling like an angel after leaving office
Politics / Re: Every Nigerian Wants To Take Pictures With Me – Wike by 8stargeneral: 5:53pm On Jan 09
This man is getting mad by the day
Politics / Re: Wike: I Was Offered A Lot To Work Against Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 7:54pm On Jan 07
Fool
Politics / Re: Nigeria May Soon Become Another Somalia – Plateau State Governor Caleb Cries Out by 8stargeneral: 12:16pm On Jan 07
It will even worst than Somalia the way things are going
Politics / Re: "We Are Hungry", Lady Begs Igbo Traders To Return To Lagos by 8stargeneral: 12:04pm On Jan 06
Enjoy with your brother tinubu
Crime / Re: "If Change No Dey In 2months, I Go Start To Carry Gun" - Says Man by 8stargeneral: 3:45pm On Jan 05
This government go favour me and my family gang en done be....where una dey...abeg carry gun go Aso rock grin
Politics / Re: APC Promises Heavy Defeat As Atiku Eyes 2027 Presidential Bid by 8stargeneral: 10:39am On Jan 04
All they care for is election...the one they won they never show any concern for the citizens
Politics / Re: Who Do You Think Should Be Nigeria's Person Of The Year 2023? by 8stargeneral: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2023
My mother
Politics / Re: Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters by 8stargeneral: 10:32am On Dec 27, 2023
So,sad may his soul rest in peace
Travel / Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo by 8stargeneral: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2023
Thank God for your life
Politics / Re: I’m Dying Of Cancer, Allow Me To Return To Nigeria – Diezani Begs Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2023
No peace for the wicked

I thought you would use the money buy life after looting it

All the greedy politicians will never go unpunished
Celebrities / Re: Wizkid Visits MC Oluomo In Lagos by 8stargeneral: 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2023
Star boy with Lagos chief of agbero
Celebrities / Re: "100M For The Kids For Christmas!" - Wizkid, As He Rains Money In Surulere Lagos by 8stargeneral: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2023
To me throwing money is not the best way to show love to children....while dragging the money one might get hurt at the end
Romance / Re: UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport by 8stargeneral: 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
The girl is rude...this kind of woman will give you HPB

1 Like

Career / Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by 8stargeneral: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Enjoyed her news broadcast with Cyril stober...street will never forget her

I really loved the way she dressed

RIP,ma...may your soul rest in peace
Crime / Re: Anambra Man Accused Of Killing His Mother & Sister & Burying Them In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 11:28am On Dec 10, 2023
The rate youths are taken drugs now is very alarming....Say No to drugs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 212 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.