Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

8stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8stargeneral's Profile / 8stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 212 pages)

Crime / Re: Generator Thieves Flogged & Made To Dance In Port Harcourt (Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 6:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
They will never forget this day in their life grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Enugu Governorship Election Petition Tribunal Delivers Judgement Tomorrow by 8stargeneral: 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
Congratulations to Edeoga

Congratulations to LP

1 Like

Politics / Re: Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court by 8stargeneral: 3:44pm On Sep 20, 2023
So,we now have 37 States and capitals since abuja is a state

Anybody that's causing propaganda in this country will die shamelessly especially our judges,Na God go punish all of una..

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Judge In Illinois, Chicago Ordered The Release Of Tinubu Academic Records by 8stargeneral: 11:37am On Sep 20, 2023
Interesting time ahead....make we dey watch
Celebrities / Re: Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death by 8stargeneral: 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2023
Edusouls:
of course Yorubas are Nigerians but I mean gangster musicians with their rough lifestyle? Hope u now understand..
That's not how you put it earlier....the whole radio stations should ban his music,the death of that young guy is very disheartening....we want justice

1 Like

Family / Re: After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. by 8stargeneral: 3:47pm On Sep 19, 2023
So,your father believed that your uncle will not return home again that was the reason he renovate the house and wanted to claim it alone

If your father know what good for him let them share that properties and give him his share to start up life...una too like to drag property that you will die and leave one day

6 Likes

Travel / Re: Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected by 8stargeneral: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
jmoore:

Yes, the pilot wears parachute.
Alright...I thought as much...thank you.
Politics / Re: We Are Investigating Video Of Bandits, Soldiers In Katsina – DHQ by 8stargeneral: 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2023
Make una dey deceive una self there

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death by 8stargeneral: 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
Never liked this naira Marley for one day or even played his music
Celebrities / Re: Enugu, Oyo Radio Stations Ban Naira Marley Songs Over Mohbad Death by 8stargeneral: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Edusouls:
Naira Marley is a terrible influence on youths of nowadays, but waiting concern Enugu with Yoruba gangster musicians affairs?
so,Yoruba is not part of Nigeria...I don't know why una like tribal war like this...all we need is justice for mobad...reason before you talk next time
Travel / Re: Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected by 8stargeneral: 2:17pm On Sep 19, 2023
jmoore:

If a fighter jet is malfunctioning, the pilot can eject from the plane.
Alright...and he will survive?
Travel / Re: Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected by 8stargeneral: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2023
How did the pilot escaped surprised me

Someone should make it elaborate please
Family / Re: Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family by 8stargeneral: 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2023
So,sad...you have to move on concentrate on yourself bro,only help her when you have.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? by 8stargeneral: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2023
That's negligence

Security work is a very delicate work,he's not wrong sacking you,you tried to get another hustle but got it wrong,go and beg him to forgive you

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful by 8stargeneral: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2023
VinnyBaba:

He SENIOR them Wella.😒

In Age, and EVERYTHING! 🤨🙂
Exactly,they don't have respect for elders,if na bribing and corruption they know that one very well

1 Like

Politics / Re: Obasanjo: I Ordered Obas To Stand Because They Were Disrespectful by 8stargeneral: 11:13am On Sep 18, 2023
You did well baba

Those traditional rulers are too corrupt
Even in age I think you senior most of them

Next time flog them grin grin

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Cult Clash In Sagamu Leaves 25 Dead (graphic) by 8stargeneral: 11:09am On Sep 18, 2023
Haha,I think they are immortal since they are culties...
Useless fools
Family / Re: Son Squanders N2m Raised For Father's Burial, Abandons Corpse In Mortuary by 8stargeneral: 10:57am On Sep 18, 2023
Useless boy
Celebrities / Re: 2face Idibia Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today by 8stargeneral: 10:49am On Sep 18, 2023
Happy birthday legend
Politics / Re: It Will Take Igbos 20-25 Years Of Hard Work To Produce President – Joe Igbokwe by 8stargeneral: 9:27am On Sep 17, 2023
Prodigal son

1 Like

Crime / Re: Video Of The Notorious Cultists That Beheaded DPO Bako by 8stargeneral: 8:47pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ybholy:
MEN MOUNT O 🥵🥵🥵

The 100 million bounty is small for this squad o. I swear.

I can’t risk my life for such 😂😂😂

Make Nigeria police go after them and take the 100 million
supported these men I see here no get joy bro grin

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abia: Alex Otti Commissions Emelogu, Shallom And Cemetery Roads In Aba by 8stargeneral: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2023
God done finally blessed abia state
Business / Re: BUA Moves To Crash Cement Price To N3,500 After Meeting Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2023
That's to show you how wicked they are

Increase every commodities for no reasons
Politics / Re: We Will Spend ₦‎5 Billion To Renovate Governor’s Office – Otu by 8stargeneral: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
That's your agenda...chief
Business / Re: Naira Weakens To N950/$Dollar As FOREX Scarcity Worsens by 8stargeneral: 8:50am On Sep 14, 2023
One of tinubus achievement in two months grin

En done happen

3 Likes 1 Share

Sports / Re: Man United's £989m Squad Is The Most Expensive In The WORLD by 8stargeneral: 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2023
Ten hag came to finish Manchester united
Celebrities / Re: Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) by 8stargeneral: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
Absuchat:
cool
Who now will inherit his verified social media handles? shocked
Na that one be your problem baa...inherit am na
Celebrities / Re: Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
So sad
Politics / Re: APC Vows To Arrest Anyone If They Protest, Disrupt President Tinubu UN Outing by 8stargeneral: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2023
APC members are fools arrest them in abuja or lagos,arresting people because of peaceful protest....if your heart is pure why afraid of protest

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Lionel Messi Buys $10.8M Mansion In South Florida by 8stargeneral: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
DaTruths:
I wonder why white people no dey fence their compound.
fence it for what..so,you think fencing house is the best...we fence house here because of crime,no much crime there just enjoy your life

4 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Catastrophic Flooding In Libya: 2,000 People Feared Dead by 8stargeneral: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2023
So sad
Travel / Re: UK Establishes Visa Centre In Enugu by 8stargeneral: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2023
Nice...stress to go abuja or Lagos nobe beans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 212 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.