Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,673 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

8stargeneral's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8stargeneral's Profile / 8stargeneral's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 212 pages)

Politics / Re: Replacement Diplomas Are Done By Outside Vendors - CSU Registra by 8stargeneral: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
sotall:
What's outside vendors?

Oluwole or cybercafe? grin
people wey dey issues fake certificate grin

1 Like 1 Share

Health / Re: Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate by 8stargeneral: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2023
Banjoramos:

Symptoms

Diphtheria signs and symptoms usually begin 2 to 5 days after a person becomes infected. Signs and symptoms may include:

A thick, gray membrane covering the throat and tonsils

A sore throat and hoarseness

Swollen glands (enlarged lymph nodes) in the neck

Difficulty breathing or rapid breathing

Nasal discharge

Fever and chills

Tiredness
thank you so much

1 Like

Health / Re: Diphtheria: States Consider Facemasks As Cases Escalate by 8stargeneral: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2023
Another one

What are the symptoms please
Politics / Re: CSU Officials Set To Cornfess. by 8stargeneral: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2023
We're watching
Politics / Re: CSU Officials Set To Cornfess. by 8stargeneral: 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
Tinubu in a hot soup grin
Politics / Re: You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi by 8stargeneral: 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2023
Mumu man

Obi go reply you in a way your shame go dey shame others
Politics / Re: Tinubu's CSU Record: Most Of Our Media Houses Have Been Compromised - Charly Boy by 8stargeneral: 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2023
We all know that

Fake media houses everywhere
Politics / Re: Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic by 8stargeneral: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Lets wait for Atiku's lawyers to release official statement
which part of nsukka are you from
Politics / Re: Planned strike: NLC, TUC leaders arrive State House by 8stargeneral: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2023
Incompetent NLC &TUC...only noise dem sabi
Politics / Re: Nasarawa: Ombugadu's Reaction On Being Declared Winner by 8stargeneral: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2023
The people's governor,congratulations

1 Like

Politics / Re: Unfollow Me If Court Proves That Tinubu Didn’t Graduate From CSU - Omokri by 8stargeneral: 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2023
Basket mouth who asked you all these

Obi don't have time with a nincompoop like you
Politics / Re: US Judge, Nancy Maldonado, Orders CSU To Release Tinubu's Records On Monday by 8stargeneral: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2023
Is that deadline part for me

Let the whole world see what he's hiding
Politics / Re: Obaseki And Shaibu Shake Hands After Reconciliation by 8stargeneral: 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
That State is always governed by cantankerous entities.
You can say that again bro
Celebrities / Re: Mohbad: I Was Given N3m To Paint Late Singer’s Wife As 'Suspect’ –Uche Maduagwu by 8stargeneral: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2023
Dis guy dey pis me off anytime I see his clout chasing news...I never see any movie this clown act
Politics / Re: Wait For President Tinubu’s October 1 Broadcast, Don’t Go On Strike – NEC by 8stargeneral: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2023
As if he have a meaningful thing to tell Nigerians...Nigerian politicians are very wicked,they don't have interest of masses at heart,you are at your comfort zone asking people that are suffering to Wait...

1 Like

Politics / Re: Wait For President Tinubu’s October 1 Broadcast, Don’t Go On Strike – NEC by 8stargeneral: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2023
As if he have a meaningful thing to tell Nigerians...Nigerian politicians are very wicked,they don't have interest of masses at heart,you are at your comfort zone asking people that are suffering to Wait...Spit

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Filippo Ferlazzo: Italian Who Murdered Ogorchukwu Alika Jailed For 24 Years by 8stargeneral: 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nice let him remain there
Politics / Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by 8stargeneral: 9:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Burob:
Quite obvious he doesn’t need you to be victorious.
Enemy of Nigeria spotted....Bird of the same feathers.
Politics / Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by 8stargeneral: 9:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
The day I fear tinubu was the day he rented...okada rider's...mechanics...hawker's as Bishop's...that was the day I gave up on him

Everything about him are fake

4 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 'Tinubu ‘Graduated’ In 1979, Elnora Couldn’t Have Signed His Certificate - Atiku by 8stargeneral: 9:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:
All those Tinubu classmates suddenly appearing in piecemeal should post their certificates let us compare it with the certificate Tinubu submitted to INEC
Good,you made a point,if they are the same we won't have problem with him anymore
Celebrities / Re: I Am Ready To Return To Nigeria If My Security Is Guaranteed — Naira Marley by 8stargeneral: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nigeria youths want to bully you small just like you did to that guy

Don't fear after bullying you we can hand you over to security to continue their investigations

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by 8stargeneral: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bring your certificate...you said NO,what are you hiding if your pure

Atiku please continue giving him headache till the whole world knows the truth,is only truth that can set tinubu free
Politics / Re: Atiku Files Fresh Suit For Tinubu's Records To Be Released By CSU by 8stargeneral: 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Atiku is so desperate

Whether Tinubu's name is Amuda Yekini Aguileri or Bola Ahmed Tinubu, 8 million voters choose him to be the President

Whether Tinubu has a Bsc certificate or not, the least is School Cert, and also 8 million voters choose him over Atiku

Why can't Atiku provide evidence of how he won if he truly won

I don't want to insult you...but just know that you don't have sense
Travel / Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by 8stargeneral: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
bdrefessy:
you can try CANADA visiting , in my company we charge 600k for canada tourist visa , we provide company sponsor
with Canada visiting visa how possible one getting a job?
Politics / Re: ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains by 8stargeneral: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Una go wait taya grin
Romance / Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by 8stargeneral: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nobody Want to give her advice on what do

If your eating junks,stop it

Eat more vegetables and fruits

Take a lot of water
Politics / Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by 8stargeneral: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2023
Person go just choose to be useless in life

Imagine wiping the whole family and your talking of having conscience
Foreign Affairs / Re: Zoleka, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43 by 8stargeneral: 9:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
So sad
Politics / Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by 8stargeneral: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Just settle those immigration guys and have your passport that same day or the next day.
I got my own the next day.
what year is that?
Politics / Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by 8stargeneral: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Another one
Sports / Re: Marcus Rashford Crashes £700,000 Rolls-royce After Burnley Win (pic) by 8stargeneral: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
quick recovery to him. Manure will go trophyless this season
he wasn't hurt...try to dey read very well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 212 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.