Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander (10895 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 10:34pm On Apr 04, 2006
@ all of you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2006
insult him and he'll be sure to ban U cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by papermoon(f): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2006
I ADORE RHODALYN, theres something about her that says wedding cake, im yet to taste a nasty wedding cake or see an ugly one.beautiful inside out.

IBB, theres something mischievous about him that i like.if no be say i don get someone i fit try my luck with him sef. grin

SKIDOC, absolutely hilarious.

RIKKYJEN, mature, very mature wink

RAMONO, i feel a connection somewhere,

ALL THE "BAD" GUNS that post interesting views on the sexual thread, haaaa, i LOVE ALL OF THEM.

IM YET TO MEET ANYONE I DISLIKE ON HERE,
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2006
IM YET TO MEET ANYONE I DISLIKE ON HERE,

why not start with moi!!!

*smacks papermoon and runs* grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by LAYANJU(f): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2006
i like PAPERMOON, i think she is what can be decribed as woman with balls,isnt afraid to speak up,can fight her own battles and she just has this tongue in cheek attitude to life that is so funny, and HER MOUTH SHARPPPP.

i also like RHODALYN, because everybody likes her.

i like SEUN, for coming up with nairaland.

i like NFERYN, he just seems to be in his own world, in a good way,and he is no push over.if he belives in something he sticks it to the end.

i dislike ANYONE who doesnt like NAIRALAND.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2006
like me abi?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by papermoon(f): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2006
ha ha,
***papermoon struts majestically into the room looking for that fyne chick called snazzydawn, looking, looking, yeah my eyes rest on her, i walk up to her,put her in a headlock,smash her to the ground,sit on her face(after farting on it like twice of course, ), and im telling you snazzydawn you dont want me farting on your face, ** grin grin grin grin BUT I STILL LIKE YOU, LOL
so mission accomplished, papermoon skips off playfully after letting off some steam on snazzysface, (im jealous cus she is one fyne sista,so if i cant make her ugly ill make her stinky) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2006
eewwwwwww my face stinks and I cannot get it off !!! cry cry cry

*looks about for a gun*

somebody hold me o!!!!!
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by papermoon(f): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2006
YEEPA, GUN??ahh please snazzy i accept defeat, please dont kill me. cry cry.***papermoon gets on her knees and begs snazzy to spare her life***please snazzy think of my two pikins, who will take care of them, **
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2006
mmmmm.*scratches head*

well,they will be fine with me!!!think of it,when I shoot you,I will take over your house grin

don't worry,they are in good hands

hope you kept food o!!!
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by papermoon(f): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2006
HA, *snazzydawn moves closer and falls for papermoons false pleas, papermoon tackles snazzydawn by grabbing her feet,upsetting her balance,snazzy drops the gun,papermoon grabs the gun, points it at snazzys head, *** cool, now whose the boss snazzy??**(e be like say we don dey watch too many action movies oh, no blame me jare, i watched kill bill again over the weekend) grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2006
*dies*
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by LAYANJU(f): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2006
@SNAZZYDAWN AND PAPERMOON, people in the cafe are wondering why im laughing soooo hard.chai, nairaland has different characters.kilode?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2006
omo na bouncing!!!!

*resurrects*WHERE IS PAPERSUN sorry MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by papermoon(f): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2006
SNAZZY, you??omo na bouncing, ke ke ke(deep yoruba laugh)today today i will show you that agbalagbi pass agbalagba,
OYA, im back, WHERE IS MY HORN THAT BABA PREPARED FOR ME, **papermoon spits on it thrice and starts to chant, **
snazzy you still there grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2006
I ADORE RHODALYN, theres something about her that says wedding cake, im yet to taste a nasty wedding cake or see an ugly one.beautiful inside out.
awwwwwww kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss some flattering cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy awwwwwww im showing all my one billion teeth grin grin grin grin wink cheers papermoon kiss kiss kiss wink
i must say, i like Ur spirit n ur life kiss kiss a lk wild reckless gals wink cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kissi luved da story of ya life tooo kiss kiss kiss U're one very tough lady kiss kiss wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2006
i also like RHODALYN, because everybody likes her.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked havent U heard of Gridlock? / da gu-y practically wants to shoot me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy only he didnt succeed n Zah cheesy cheesy cheesy they say im everywhere n dont give them somewhere to perch cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lets not mind them, shall we wink cheesy cheesy

i like U too for likin me thou i wish it wasnt for dat reason wink cheesy cheesy grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by vichel(m): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2006
Anybody like me wink wink cheesy kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 5:53pm On Apr 05, 2006
i do i do cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by vichel(m): 5:55pm On Apr 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy I like u too kiss kiss kiss cool " I am actually blushing embarassed"
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2006
kiss kiss me too me too I like you vichel cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2006
What about me Rhodalyn. I thought we were back to being friends?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Skidoc(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2006
Eyin eniyan mi(My people), Papermoon na one hot chikala o! I don see her pic. 1000 kisses to you, papermoon! No wonder there are many haters! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by vichel(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2006
2cantango:

kiss kiss me too me too I like you vichel cheesy cheesy cheesy

can somebody pls get me a napkin, i can see something rolling down my eyes

cheesy grin cool kiss kiss kiss Vichel Ditto's
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2006
Zahymaka:

What about me Rhodalyn. I thought we were back to being friends?
cheesy cheesy grin grin grin tongue i still like U Zah kiss kiss
vichel:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy I like u too kiss kiss kiss cool " I am actually blushing embarassed"
cheesy cheesy cheesy blushhh onnnnnnnnnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2006
Let the love flow freely peoples cool I love you all kiss cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by papermoon(f): 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2006
@SKIDOC, lol. grin grin.u got the picture, sorry about the middle fingers as i said we were drunk, but i wasnt a culprit sha, my crazy crew thought it would be nice to spice things up, a million kisses back to you, lol
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2006
2cantango:

Let the love flow freely peoples cool I love you all kiss cheesy cheesy cool
seeing ma baby gal wit cool cool cool is cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:08pm On Apr 05, 2006
@ papermoon
U sure rock!! me, i jst dey feel UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss

keep on doin ur thing cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Skidoc(m): 6:12pm On Apr 05, 2006
She sure rocks! cheesy I think all doubting Thomases can now keep quiet or we put corn-cobs (shuku agbado) in their mouths. grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:13pm On Apr 05, 2006
doubting Thomases? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ma ex ws called thomas cool cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The 4 Letter Words Game / What Is Your Native Name And The Meaning / Alzheimer's Eye Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.