Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander (10898 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by papermoon(f): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2006
Skidoc:

She sure rocks! cheesy I think all doubting Thomases can now keep quiet or we put corn-cobs (shuku agbado) in their mouths. grin

@SKIDOC, abeg dont make me lose my job oh, i laughed out SOOO HARD I HAD SPIT DROOLING FROM MY MOUTH, im meant to be working on a presentation for tomorrow,instead all im visualising is shuku agbado, damn now i got snort flying out of my nose, YOU ARE SOOO FUNNY grin grin grin

@RHODALYN, girl you are something else, thanks grin grin i just stay true to myself and anyone that doesnt like it, i always say tuffluck, grin grin, so your ex was named thomas, lol, i thought i was the only looneytune around till i came to nairaland, you are hilarious.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy i got maself hooked up wit a new gu-y Ken grin grin grin kiss kiss so i guess u're still da only looneytune grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by papermoon(f): 6:26pm On Apr 05, 2006
@RHODALYN, hoorah, ken and rhodalyn sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage, **and papermoon skips away delightful after delivering that poem**, am i still a looney rhodalyn or should i give you another poem, grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 6:27pm On Apr 05, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy i got maself hooked up wit a new gu-y Ken grin grin grin kiss kiss so i guess u're still da only looneytune grin grin cheesy cheesy

@Rhodalyn, is this new ken a nairalander, ??
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2006
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked wink cheesy cheesy cheesy no, it's an absolutely fantastic one cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2006
papermoon:

@RHODALYN, hoorah, ken and rhodalyn sitting on a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, first comes love then comes marriage then comes a baby in a baby carriage, **and papermoon skips away delightful after delivering that poem**, am i still a looney rhodalyn or should i give you another poem, grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy im enjoying dat poem grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss U knw wht i wnt baby, U do wink cheesy cheesy grin grin kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 8:52pm On Apr 05, 2006
mmmm,I can see you all are getting on soooo well!!!

Papermoon!!!ohhhh papermooonnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!get yourself in here cos we sure have a bone to chew!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

*runs and hides in case she springs up*
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 11:41am On Apr 06, 2006
Geeeez, and this thread is in it's 9th page!! Christ!!
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2006
it's a beautiful thread kiss kissthumbs up to da poster
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 2:14pm On Apr 06, 2006
ono:

Christ!!

ummmmmmmm, naughty ono cool
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2006
@2C

How? and why?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 4:23pm On Apr 06, 2006
@ono:

Lol grin surely you don't need that explained to you, such a good Christian boy like yourself wink cool
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2006
2cantango:

@ono:
Lol grin surely you don't need that explained to you, such a good Christian boy like yourself wink cool

Well, where did you get such a good christian boy from? I've done terrible things in the past, you see.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Fluffy(f): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2006
Well I haven't been here long and have never met any of the Nairalanders,

but my personal favourites are Snazzy and Rhodalyn, there's something special about those two.

I'm out wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2006
Hey Fluff, how you doin?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2006
the past is the past ono wink cool
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2006
2cantango:

the past is the past ono wink cool

You're right 2C.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2006
Fluffy:

but my personal favourites are Snazzy and Rhodalyn, there's something special about those two.

I'm out wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss awwwww mehn!!!! u've jst made ma temperature go up by a billion degrees grin grin grin grin seriously, im flattered kiss kiss kiss kiss cheesy cheesy i luv u too wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2006
Where have I been all this while that I didnt see this thread

People I like/love on NL
Agatonaa
Rhodalyn
2cantango
Gridlock
Grizzly
Seun
Snazzy
Nubian

More coming

People I hate

Sexybaby
Queenx
Davidlyn angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 5:25am On Apr 07, 2006
Queenzy,dont you think hate is too strong a word!!!

Fluffy:

I'm out wink
ssssssssmoking!!!! grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Txlonghorn(m): 5:30am On Apr 07, 2006
Every where I turn these days, someone is talking of how much the like Snazzydawn.I know she's pretty cool and all. But I suspect there must be something else I'm missing
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2006
She's nice [for the girls] and the boys think she's very cute. Obviously they have some designs. . .except me.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 5:34am On Apr 07, 2006
Txlonghorn:

Every where I turn these days, someone is talking of how much the like Snazzydawn.I know she's pretty cool and all. But I suspect there must be something else I'm missing
you are not missing nothing.,.love you too kiss

Zahymaka:

She's nice [for the girls] and the boys think she's very cute. Obviously they have some designs. . .except me.
except you.,.na you sabi kiss for you too

tx mind coming to yahoo messenger?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Txlonghorn(m): 5:39am On Apr 07, 2006
snazzydawn:

you are not missing nothing.,.love you too kiss
except you.,.na you sabi kiss for you too

tx mind coming to yahoo messenger?

Girl you keep blowing them sweet kisses at me my head, will explode from getting so big grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Txlonghorn(m): 5:40am On Apr 07, 2006
Honey I'll follow you to the end of the world, Yell yeah I'll follow you to yahoo watch my ass fly out of here so fast grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 5:41am On Apr 07, 2006
*waiting*
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Txlonghorn(m): 5:44am On Apr 07, 2006
I can't get in from here cause I never did sign up but my yahoo addy is chu_slc_ut@yahoo.com
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2006
okay sweet kiss kiss kiss watch your mailbox
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Txlonghorn(m): 5:53am On Apr 07, 2006
snazzydawn:

okay sweet kiss kiss kiss watch your mailbox

wow, somebody pls slap me cause I must have died and gone to heaven. cool
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 5:56am On Apr 07, 2006
grin grin grin grin well you got mail now

moreĀ  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I am gon kiss you so much that 2cantango will not recognise yu again grin grin grin grin grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*runs for cover*
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Txlonghorn(m): 6:02am On Apr 07, 2006
snazzydawn:

more kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I am gon kiss you so much that 2cantango will not recognise yu again grin grin grin grin grin grin

*runs for cover*

snazzydawn:

more kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*runs for cover*

Oh my God, how do I explane this to 2cantango. I'm in trouble now for real.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 6:05am On Apr 07, 2006
Yeah. You'll have lipstick all over your face and clothes and look awful cheesy cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

What Is Your Native Name And The Meaning / The 4 Letter Words Game / Alzheimer's Eye Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.