Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander (10894 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2006
@Gridlock:

if you want to shoot my baby girl you're bullet will have to pass through me first undecided cry
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2006
I like 2c -- Gridlock please don't shoot! It's actually worth the trouble having Rhodalyn around if 2c's also going to be here.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Badman888(m): 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2006
i like "typewriter" for openly confessing his love crazy guy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2006
Zahymaka:

I like 2c -- Gridlock please don't shoot! It's actually worth the trouble having Rhodalyn around if 2c's also going to be here.

thank you, but what's the issue with my baby girl
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2006
dont mind them baby gal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy they like me lk sH*t grin grin grin grin whether or not U deny it, i knw U do tongue grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2006
let me show them more of my teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin im gonna bite U wit dese if U fool grin grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2006
2cantango:

if you want to shoot my baby girl you're bullet will have to pass through me first undecided cry
U sure bout that? the bullet aint mine tho. wink she knows where it'll come from.

<gridlock rises from the dead, conjures up a hockey stick and whaks rhody on the head>
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2006
that actually made me laugh ma @$$ of, whack me on da head? shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy U lie bad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2006
2cantango:

@Gridlock:

awwwwww kiss kiss  winkbaby girl kiss kiss kiss   don't mind Gridlock, im going to give him a black eye grin grin and cut off his. . . grin grin grin STICK!!!!!! grin wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2006
Gridlock:

U sure bout that? the bullet aint mine tho. wink she knows where it'll come from.

<gridlock rises from the dead, conjures up a hockey stick and whaks rhody on the head>

I'm very sure about it. Regardless of who's bullet it is, I'll protect her. So the question is, do you want to take me out too angry tongue wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2006
on a date? hell, yeah!
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2006
@rhody: i dont have a stick.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by thekrafter(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2006
Rhodalyn:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i say ''welcome to the wrestling ring of Gridlock n Rhodalyn im going to teach U a lesson today smashes him harddddddd on the head, he falls down and is trying to get up, Rhodalyn kicks him in the ribs this time and holds him by the leg, drags him on da ring n throws him into into the lion's den where he mets Ken who then beats Gridlock up to death cry grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by thekrafter(m): 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2006
Gridlock:

@rhody: i don't have a stick.

Really? grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:51pm On Apr 04, 2006
baby gal, baby gal, look what i found

because i like you that's why

Cos i'm toyr worst nightmare
quote from Gridlock shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2006
Gridlock:

on a date? hell, yeah!
no, on a month grin grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2006
Gridlock:

@rhody: i don't have a stick.
so tell me, how do U fxxk a lady shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by thekrafter(m): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2006
Rhodalyn:

so tell me, how do U fxxk a lady shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Question!!
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2006
;d ;d wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2006
Gridlock:

on a date? hell, yeah!
wink cheesy grin

so baby girl do you think his anger is his way of dealing with his sexual frustration at not being able to have a taste of your delicious treats? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Badman888(m): 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2006
i like Aunty Roda because she is everywhere aprt from Sports grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy im laughing ma @$$ of baby gal cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hell yeah!!!!! grin grin grin dats the onlllllllllllllyyyyyyyy reason why cheesy cheesy cheesy wink kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
2cantango:

so baby girl do you think his anger is his way of dealing with his sexual frustration at not being able to have a taste of your delicious treats? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Aint frustrated

technically, the birth-canal is soft and sensitive. A stick would cause superficial lacerations on the mucosa, possibly a perforation of the cervical os. Stick is painful. I got a magic stick, it can be bent, twisted, curled; it changes shape and size; can be remotely controlled (thanks ladies! angry ) and its fun to use. grin grin grin grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
<i'm being naughty 2day>
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by thekrafter(m): 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2006
Chineke!!! shocked shocked
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2006
Badman888:

i like Aunty Roda because she is everywhere aprt from Sports grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abeg ooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy im only 17, no need of ''the pronuncement for old age''  cheesy cheesy :Di like papa Badman888 cuz he's ma papa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Badman888(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2006
ooo yea wink wink wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2006
Gridlock:

Aint frustrated

technically, the birth-canal is soft and sensitive. A stick would cause superficial lacerations on the mucosa, possibly a perforation of the cervical os. Stick is painful. I got a magic stick, it can be bent, twisted, curled; it changes shape and size; can be remotely controlled (thanks ladies! angry ) and its fun to use. grin grin grin grin
damn!!!!! im laughing toooooooo much today     baby gal we're happy today aint we? cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:03pm On Apr 04, 2006
Badman888:

ooo yea wink wink wink
shocked shocked shocked ma papa 4 wink at me, baby gal, make i wink at him some cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by snazzydawn(f): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2006
grin grin grin I am loving this thread
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2006
ah, papa dey wink at 17 year old, remember r-kelly
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2006
angry angry angry angry cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The 4 Letter Words Game / What Is Your Native Name And The Meaning / Alzheimer's Eye Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.