Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander (10893 Views)

Say Something Good About Yourself, Gossip About Someone Too. / Re: Say Something Good About The Member Before You / Say Something Good About The Member Before You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Maxflame(m): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2006
Sniff sniff** you smell that? cheesy wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2006
nubian - you are the moon that brightens the dark of my night
- the gem that is hard to find
- the tasty treat i'd love to eat
- you're driving me out of my mind

wink wink wink wink grin
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2006
I think there are many layers to ono. . . some of them contradictory wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2006
@2C, layers?! Hmn, expatiate, pulleaasea.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ono: if i'd meant fake i would have said that. Please take note of the wink, I wasn't being insultive.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2006
@2C, read my reply again. You're too fast. Take it easy, Lady, easy.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2006
i like ono - he knows how to get on 2c nerves - i like it when i hear him and 2c haggle,argue and babble
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ono: LOL, I see you modified your post tongue and you've done it again while i'm posting this cheesy
we all have layers. . different things that make us who we are.
I'll post this quick before you modify again wink cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 5:56pm On Mar 26, 2006
despite what nubian says, you don't get on my nerves ono cool
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2006
@2C, really? I thot nubian's right!

@nubian, you're a good guy. Remain good.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2006
ono:

@2C, really? I thot nubian's right!
no ono he's not right.

ono:

lipsrsealed wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2006
2cantango:

@ono: LOL, I see you modified your post tongue and you've done it again while i'm posting this cheesy
we all have layers. . different things that make us who we are.
I'll post this quick before you modify again wink cheesy

Well, I choose my words 2C, that's why I keep changing them every now and then, so that I won't get anyone offended and pass the wrong message across.

No doubt, different things make us who we are. I agree with you on that one. But it's thesame[b] yardstick God will use to judge/measure everyone's actions against his commandments on the last day[/b]. It doesn't matter what you've passed through in life and your experiences. It doesn't matter if you're white or black. He's going to use thesame yardstick.

And if you're found wanting, you know what will happen: There's going to be weeping and gnashing of teeths.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2006
ono:

Well, I choose my words 2C, that's why I keep changing them every now and then, so that I won't get anyone offended and pass the wrong message across.

No doubt, different things make us who we are. I agree with you on that one. But it's thesame[b] yardstick God will use to judge everyone on the last day[/b]. It doesn't matter what you've passed through in life and your experiences. It doesn't matter if you're white or black. He's going to use thesame yardstick.

And if you're found wanting, you know what will happen: There's going to be weeping and gnashing of teeths.

that's right ono God will use the same yardstick to judge us all
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2006
2cantango:

no ono he's not right.
lipsrsealed wink
Quote from: ono on Today at 06:02:52 PM

Maybe I need to take a closer look at nubian, right 2C? or am I missing something here?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ono: LOL, i was saying he's not right about you getting on my nerves, because you don't cool
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 6:22pm On Mar 26, 2006
Now, 2C, I really like us to chat. Is that too much for me to ask you? Surely there are things other than divorce that I want to chat with you about.

So, go get it 2C, I'm waiting.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2006
ono we're going to get into trouble for not staying on topic wink i'll catch you in confessions.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2006
2cantango:

ono we're going to get into trouble for not staying on topic wink i'll catch you in confessions.

Now, how in da worldz are we going to get into trouble What trouble? Tell me more. Seun will ban us?
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2006
Ssshhhh ono, don't talk so loud, he might hear you wink now quick, say something that you like about a Nairalander. . . hurrrrrrrryyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2006
@2C, you just made me feel like a baby once again after so many years. You're good, really good.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2006
@ono: i think we better get out of this thread before Daddy Admin gets huffy wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by ono(m): 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2006
2cantango:

Ssshhhh ono, don't talk so loud, he might hear you wink now quick, say something that you like about a Nairalander. . . hurrrrrrrryyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Something good about a Nairaland user?!

Well, I'm a fan of the politics section. That's where I always love to be until I met 2C at the family section. And a lot of things have changed since then.

At the Politics section, Owo is my brother and friend. Jakumo always gets my ribs cracking with his hillarious posts. I never seemed to make a headway with Akolawole. And davidylan is a wonderful guy too. Kenflavour's been away for a while. He's good, he got me puching the air once over Alamieyeseigha's loot. Conscience too has been missing in action for a long while. I hope he gets back pretty soon.

At the Religion section, nferyn is one of the greatest atheist of our time. I hope he'll turn to the true God soon, and know the power this great God wields. Flower got me tripping with her beautiful entries. And dablessed, she's so so so pretty. We chat a couple of times. Wonderful lady she is.  

And at the Family Section, 2Cantango came in from the blues. My greatest desire for her is for God to do a miraculous work of transforming the man(her husband) to what the both of them wants -  a loving and caring husband and father. And above all else, for him to return to 2C and the boy, a changed man. Nothing is too difficult for God to do. Nawah and Alheri, blessed women. I've learnt quite a number of things from them.

Other folks include[b] Rhodalyn[/b], she brings in this childish touch to threads and I feel like she should be handled with care, so fragile and altogether pretty. And there's nicetohave, holyman, snazzydawn (she's dissapeared of late) and a host of other wonderful people. Great folks on Nairaland, great folks.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2006
dislike you lot, you'all kiss too much a** your mouths should be smelling like s**t!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
i dont like maxflame, he has a big mouth
angry angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2006
Other folks include Rhodalyn, she brings in this childish touch to threads and I feel like she should be handled with care, so fragile and altogether pretty.

awwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss thats soooo sweet of you kiss kiss kiss kiss, thats Rhodalyn for you cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 9:27am On Mar 27, 2006
[b]ALLONYM ALLONYM[/b] ALLONYM ALLONYM
how many times have i mentioned your name? angry angry
4 good times angry angry what colour ink are they in? Red

Alloynm you're damn right annoyiing angry angry you must know that Nl is a forum full of different people from different backgrounds, it's not here that you have to show off your rudeness and lack of humour angry angry
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by cheekee(f): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2006
i like rhodalyn cause she's friendly and social,she is kind to everyone kiss kiss kiss kiss
queenzy is also friendly and good kiss kiss kiss
i like yemstrad cause he is funny!!
i like cushman because of the perception that i have about him,don't know if i am right or wrong
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Zahymaka(m): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2006
Rhodalyn is a nice girl -- when she has a disagreement with people on the board she doesn't go all claws out.
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by vichel(m): 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2006
Kola is a thriller to read. cheesy
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by nubian(m): 9:52pm On Mar 27, 2006
vichel:

Kola is a thriller to read. cheesy

vichel, who is kola??
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2006
I really like dm, he is so funny and great to talk to. cool
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by Rhodalyn(f): 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2006
Zahymaka:

Rhodalyn is a nice girl -- when she has a disagreement with people on the board she doesn't go all claws out.
awwwwwwww wink wink im flattered kiss kiss kiss cheers wink wink

@2c wink

who's dm<
Re: Say Something You Like Or Dislike About A Particular Nairalander by 2cantango(f): 1:45pm On Mar 28, 2006
@Rhodalyn: you'll find some of his posts on the Jokes board. Very nice man cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

The 4 Letter Words Game / What Is Your Native Name And The Meaning / Alzheimer's Eye Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.