Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan (7447 Views)

Check Out The Outfit Of This Liverpool Fan / A Liverpool Fan Feels Enough Is Enough And Puts Raheem Sterling Up For Sale On / 104-year-old Liverpool Fan To Get Over 4,000 Cards From Liverpool Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by akara(m): 12:51pm On Nov 05, 2007
Nigeria -1, England 0
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by benedo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2007
it turns my stomach when i read pplle on this post still saying things like"its only arsenal fans that gets killed and stuff, but is that the issue, we are talking about the life of a man here,God forgive me i love the premiership, i love football but when i see the extreme pple take this fanatism for the premiership,the hot arguments,the mispalced fantism, the  fake stickers, armbands,taht seems to be the vogue no,i just stand aside and laugh, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLSS, these guys dont even know you exist, why dont you just enjoy the beautiful game for just what it is, afterall its only just a game.

The NFA has to take the full brunt of theblame for this nonsense,cos if our league is well managed and trully thriving all these would not be happening. We have our own 3sc for life, Rangers till i die, and of course the indomitable ENYIMBA, LET US DEVELOP OUR OWN FOOTBAL AND BRING BACK THE GLAMOUR OF YESTERYEARS ABEEEGIII ENUFF OF THE PREMIERSHIP MADNESS
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by mekoyo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2007
Why should wecontinue to behave like this? Because of football? We all kmow that Chelsea is back on form and we are going to win the title so whyt should you kill yourself over this.

I'll just like to give this as an adfvice this is a game, a game that brings happiness and friendship amongst us, we shouldn't make it a horrible affair. Lets watch in peace, fun and happiness and not the anger and wrath of stabbing our own brothers to death.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by coolnice(m): 1:57pm On Nov 05, 2007
this is really bad angry
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Gwazah(m): 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2007
Imaging!
i run shot of word, how can u kill ur brother for an argument over a white man's team which you earn noting after every month of watching?
white people came to our country make us slaves embezzle our money and now God had help us to be free and we are now killing our selves for them again!
its not scaring what the bible said has come to pass
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by ayusman16(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
It's shows the level of illiteracy in dis country is still on the increase. When it's supposed to be healthy rivalry.

The first time, a gunner was stabbed and now another was killed, Wetin dey happen
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by tommyex(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2007
news like this makes me ill,It gives me the heebie jeebies that some people can take life into their hands over a game,I am sure they dint even eat breakfast that morning sef.
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by dasarge(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2007
these are just idiots!! why kill a fellow naija man just becos of some dodgy British Investment? we are just watching for personal satisfaction not to get angered over supriority of teams. I still maintain that we are not stakeholders in the english premier league why on earth should we be killing ourselves? Na wa o!
P.s. Do you know that liverpool is a freaking racist club? how come that loser is supporting Liverpool at all? where u have the Arsenal, Chelsea, Portsmouth, tottenham, Bolton, Barca etc, Clubs that recognise thatBlack people have potentials? Liverpool and Everton are both Merseyside clubs; how many black people do u have in liverpool compared to the blacks in Everton?
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by HERO111: 4:09pm On Nov 05, 2007
Very unfortnate that most nigerians take things to the expreme. immagine a young man will watch an american action movie and will just go and arrange a gun and begin to practicalize it on his sibblings or street neighbours. He will watch wrestlemannia and jump into the street and practice it life with innocent people going about their businesses.
I love football, but i dont worhsip any football star or club be it home or abroad. untill men  begin to know that nothing in this world is worth dieing for, they will continue to be canibalistic and inhuman on their fellow human beings.
well, we all have the payday.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by thecolonel: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2007
Bare stupidity and illiteracy
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by RichDad1(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2007
dasarge:

P.s. Do you know that liverpool is a freaking racist club? how come that loser is supporting Liverpool at all? where u have the Arsenal, Chelsea, Portsmouth, tottenham, Bolton, Barca etc, Clubs that recognise thatBlack people have potentials? Liverpool and Everton are both Merseyside clubs; how many black people do u have in liverpool compared to the blacks in Everton?
 I agree with you,even Man U how many Nigerian is in the sqaud compare to teams like Portsmouth and Newcastle, hisssssss,
 Some mention support 3sc and others  grin grin grin grin grin maybe in another life, i prefer switching off the Tv to watching those sleeping dose matches, angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by denony(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2007
Its all craziness, I MEAN INSANE,Arsenal and Chelsea fans Argue too much.
They try to claim what they are not. The great M. United neva make mouth despite all we've achieved.

Well i think the man in question is a terrorist so he is looking for a way to start practicalizing it. so he choose to start from murder. Its a lesson to all you chelsea-Arsenal fans. stop arguine alot.

PLEASE HELP! HELP OOO!!!! FOOTBALL IS TAKING ANOTHER DIMENTION IN NIGERIA.
UEFA, FIFA NFA PLEASE HEEELLLLPPP BLOOD IS FLOWING OOOOO.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by whitelexi(m): 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2007
I always knew that while Arsenal fans are nice and easy, Man utd and Liverpool have the most violent fans in Europe, they fight at home and in other countries when they go for away games. But i never knew it extended to naija. . . It appears this is in the spirit! Before you join any club's fanbase, pls make sure the club's name is not Liverpool or Man utd, else the spirit of stabbing enters you oh!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by ifyalways(f): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2007
this is getting serious lipsrsealed
what a loss and a shame too cry
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by dj4wealth: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2007
Wasted life.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Vieira(m): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2007
dasarge:

these are just idiots!! why kill a fellow naija man just because of some dodgy British Investment? we are just watching for personal satisfaction not to get angered over supriority of teams. I still maintain that we are not stakeholders in the english premier league why on earth should we be killing ourselves? Na wa o!

Ignorance!

How is Liverpool racist? and you compared it to Chelsea?

Are you judging basically by the number of black players in the club??

Racism in football in England is a dying disease but Chelsea have much more recent history of it than Liverpool.

Everton and Liverpool are clubs made of the same people from the same area, so how can one be racist and the other not?

Football is about ability, simple. If you are red and can play, most teams will give you a chance.

I beg check your facts next time beofre coming here and misinforming people.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by angel101(f): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2007
This is sooo saaaad. whatever the club y killing in the name of football or anything else 4 that matter. I sincerely hope the bastard is caught and given exactly the saame treatment! the likes of him aare not fit to walk the earth!!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Filiz(m): 7:00pm On Nov 05, 2007
Incredible,
Well, whether or not the clubs know their existence, it matters alot, the satisfaction you get from watching football is not just but paying too. But why is Arsenal always a victim.

THEY SHOULD KEEP THEIR MOUTH SHOUTS, even though R.I.P for the Bro.

THE BLUES
 smiley

Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Scopium: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2007
[size=13pt]THE STABBED AND THE 'STABBEE' ARE BOTH LUNATICS. Arguing over who don't know you exist, fighting over who don't know you exist. Good for them both. I don't give a damn about such stories.[/size]
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by darqly(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2007
It's illiteracy and poverty that drives people to such extremes. When all else fails, you take up the cross of a club, have meaningless arguments on stats,transfer rumours,coaching deficiencies, the whole lot!

It's just a game, no need for blood-letting and die-hard rivalry.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by theboy0808(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2007
Na wah o!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2007
Has it come to this?
na wa
you see what hypoglycemia can cause?
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Pip(m): 11:55pm On Nov 05, 2007
Femi Don't worry wherever you are Arsenal would win the league in yr memory
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Vickivicki(m): 12:58am On Nov 06, 2007
May a gentle soul rest in PERFECT peace,leave all da criticisms.
Peace!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Uche2nna(m): 7:52am On Nov 06, 2007
Na wa oooooooo!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

I am short of words sad
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by olutoha200: 8:35am On Nov 06, 2007
What i would say is that they are both mad because i see no reason why people should be getting themselve killed simply because of people that do not know them.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by faithman: 9:51am On Nov 06, 2007
men this is crazyhow in the hell can someone kill the other just because of football,THATS BABARIC AND INHUMAN.
well i think the person should be arrested to send a lesson to the others who think football is a do do or die affair.
for Gods sake we are just fans watching and the real players are payed very well.Do u think they know that u EXIST.
lets stop this and live 2gether as ONE, ONE LUV
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by oshoyombo(m): 10:03am On Nov 06, 2007
Those guys are pure thugs (agberos), its unfortunate a life was lost, but this things will always happen amongst thugs, even if there is no football match at hand, i think those guys must have smoked weed or high on those cheap stuffs dey drink,
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by uchetobi(f): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2007
Bloody fanatics!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by juniorhamz(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2007
Gush!!! gunners 4ever but what was he thinking was he drunk or sumfin,

Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Sonye(f): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2007
This is Crazy. I want to believe that there was more to it. Nigerians sef sad
These footballers are busy putting food on the table in their homes. Instead of these so called FANS to be looking for how to do the same, they want to be arguing and stabbing themselves.
Good luck to all the football freaks in the house. Maybe this will serve as a lesson to them all
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by tocdee(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2007
whitelexi:

I always knew that while Arsenal fans are nice and easy, Man utd and Liverpool have the most violent fans in Europe, they fight at home and in other countries when they go for away games. But i never knew it extended to naija. . . It appears this is in the spirit! Before you join any club's fanbase, please make sure the club's name is not Liverpool or Man utd, else the spirit of stabbing enters you oh!

White Lexi, are you serious? Take out time to read your recent post again and tell me what that has to do with anything being discussed here. I'm a Liverpool (non- stabbing) fan by the way AND like toshmann earlier commented, that guy ISN'T a fan, he's a criminal with some serious spiritual issues who's been looking for an excuse to practice. I mean, if he was an Arsenal fan, he could have still done the same to a Liver-fan! The club's not the problem, my man, trust me. And about the Reds being anti-Black, why don't you (Vieira) open another thread (to be set straight) for that, after all if U were so into Africans (and you should be), then you should tune in to Lobi stars etc more often and then choose 'Mbeki' not 'Vieira' as your login name!!

Such a sad day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#1,000 To #10,000 Above Returns After 10 Successive Bets. / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso International Friendly On Mon March 27, 2017 / Death On Pitch: 7 Nigerian Footballers Who Died In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.