Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan (7449 Views)

Check Out The Outfit Of This Liverpool Fan / A Liverpool Fan Feels Enough Is Enough And Puts Raheem Sterling Up For Sale On / 104-year-old Liverpool Fan To Get Over 4,000 Cards From Liverpool Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by raphy(m): 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2007
wazup!
football fanatics ar always rascalls,xpecially these who always bet
i dont love beting when arsenal played wit my liverpool i told my friend
d day bfor that d match will b draw thats wht i said then som said arsenal will win
i said let c wht will happen.
the day they played its was draw smiley i predict d score .som guys like 2 fight 4 there clubs
even if they dont pay them money they are proud holligans sad
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by jgirl3: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2007
ktmadu:

[color=#770077][/color]choose to disagree with u a little, not all soccer fans are aggressive. I'd owe this to the lack of personal commitments to other endeavours of life - work, family, etc. You wouldn't engage in a riff when u know u had loved ones to attend to, a place of work to go, To many, this life's not worth living, anything goes.
I'd just plead that we all do our own bit. Life's too short, we never even go stadium go watch our own league, There's a lot to be done.I'd say you're taking it too far. For what now? what r they going to be called. the red demons of manchester or the blue fishes of chelsea? Haba, e no reach that level, it was just an exaggerated misunderstanding. Afterall, it's not like we hear it everyday.

I didn't say all fans are aggressive oooo. I said all soccer fans have the tendency to be a little crazy. Do you know how many times I've felt sad just because Man Utd lost a game? It's natural we all get defensive. Getting aggressive is not an option.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Triplee2(m): 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
it is very true that arsenal funs in Niaja argue too much, they should watch what they say, and argue reasonably not agressively,
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by kooldamsel(f): 12:47am On Nov 13, 2007
shocked
Its a pity.Im a crazy fan of liverpool but not that crazy.May his soul rest in perfect peace. sad
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by kkkossy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2007
i am also a fan of liverpool but not those that put their fello fan to death!men that story was rily shocking shocked
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by ndubest(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2007
Surely this is totally unacceptable
whether aresnal fans argue too muc or not is not the issue
the problem is immaturity
just like the story that was told during the 1994 world cup match (nigeria vs argentina) that man threw his wife out of a storey building because she switch off the TV to get the husband's attention
these are acts of immaturity
watch soccer with youe head not with your heart
after all none of these club will give you any compensation for killing yourself or someone else for their sake
you will not even get free ticket to watch "carling cup"
so why go crazy about it
sure it gives joy to be a fan of a good club but acting it out in form of brutality is uncalled for
i hope the police have arrested that fan
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by brushparke(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2007
Being Crazy about football is allowed but taking it to this extent is what i don't support.
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by festusben(m): 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2007
hmmmmm liverpool fan when not a chelsea fan.
may be he is not walking alone. but why arsenal fan?
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by VintageBS(m): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2008
Why does a LiverFOOL fan (or even Chelsea Fool's Club or Manchester Disrupted for that matter) think because we are the quiet ones, we are stupid?

Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by Scopium: 8:11am On Oct 03, 2008
[size=13pt]Up Liverpool![/size]
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by nickybayo(f): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2009
the cup belongs to barcelona,
i dont know what this guys are killing themselves for
and i agree with the person that said arsenal fans argue a lot without reason
they are not able to get it into that thick skull of theirs that they are not only like super eagles, they also play like them
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by switch47(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2009
too bad!!
Re: Liverpool Fan Kills Arsenal Fan by candylips(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2009
lets wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso International Friendly On Mon March 27, 2017 / #1,000 To #10,000 Above Returns After 10 Successive Bets. / Quality Plain T-shirt @3,300 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.