Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Marriage Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Advice (883 Views)

Funny Marriage Advice From Married Men / A Man Who Just Got Divorced Wrote This Epic Marriage Advice. / She's 8 Years Older And Always Talks About Marriage..advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Advice by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2012
I HAVE A FRIEND CURRENTLY WORKING BUT COLLECTING 30,000 AS SALARY AND DATING A RICH MAN DAUGHTER AND THE LADY WANT THEM TO WED IN 6 MONTH TIME BUT THEY MEET NOT MORE THAN A MONTH AGO BUT THE LADY PRETENDING AS IF SHE COMES FROM POOR HOME NOT KNOWING THAT MY FRIEND KNOW HER FAMILY BACKGROUND KINDLY ADVICE MY FRIEND IF HE SHOULD GO AHEAD WITH THE WEDDING OR NOT.THANKX
Re: Marriage Advice by brainchild78(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2012
this is a simple matter. it d crux of their relationship boils to love & willingness 2 tolerate each other den dey should go ahead n get married. in absence of that they should desist from bonding holy matrimony
Re: Marriage Advice by angelsing(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2012
Is she that desperate?...one month is too short..is d girl's name Antonio badarass
Re: Marriage Advice by pendo89(f): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
You want advise on what? Did your friend say he doesn't want the wedding or you plan to advise him based on what people post here?
Again what are his lamentations? Is it that the girl lied about her background,the girl has put a deadline or is it cz they met only a month ago?
These are shallow facts.They are not concrete enough to base solid judgement on.
Does he love her? does he consider her a wife 'material'? You know it's possible to date for years an still end up with a bad partner so that clearly tells you that time is not really an issue esp if you are both open and true to each other.
She could be hiding her background for a reason.Probably she doesn't want to intimidate the guy in other words he could be insecure.
How old is she that she wants to get married in 6 months time anyway? What is the rush? Is she expectant?

Can't he visit her home and get to know her people? and here they are talking marriage in 6 months? Something is fishy here and he needs to have the balls to avoid being played.
Re: Marriage Advice by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2012
THE ADVICE HE NEED IS CAN HE COPE WITH 30,000 SALARY EVEN IF THE LADY'S FATHER IS RICH IS 6 MONTH NOT TOO SHORT BUT THEY WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL WITHOUT DATING THE GIRL SAID THEY HAVE KNOWN IN SCHOOL FOR 4 YRS THAT THAT IS ENOUGH FOR THEM TO KNOW EACH OTHER NOW THE ADVICE HE NEED IS THAT CAN THAT GUY MAINTAIN A FAMILY WITH THAT SALARY AND SECOND IS 6 MONTH NOT TOO SHORT
Re: Marriage Advice by pendo89(f): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2012
ok I dont know the real value of 30 k naira so I am not the best person to advice.
But I still dont think it should be a reason. Are the you the one worrying or him? If he already harbours doubts and fears he can pause cz you cant build a relationship on those let alone marriage.
Re: Marriage Advice by Dyt(f): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2012
pendo89: ok I dont know the real value of 30 k naira so I am not the best person to advice.
But I still dont think it should be a reason. Are the you the one worrying or him? If he already harbours doubts and fears he can pause cz you cant build a relationship on those let alone marriage.

pendooooooo
i nid uuu

(1) (Reply)

They Are Making Me Become A Cheat / What Would A Man Ever Buy For A Lady And She Won`t Say What Did You Do For Me? / Romance: Is It Bad For A Girl To Try And Be Perfect For Her Bf?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.