Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,560 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry (1762 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
Goodmorning pals,I want to say i am happy with the way some people respond to some confessions.

I want to know if this is possible from mainly girls in the room,I have a girl i love so much and have introduced her to my family.
I also have been to their family and made my intentions known but i was surprised the day i went to their house when her own mum said to me(is she ready).

My girl told me that she is having 3 to 4 men as suitors and she dont know who to marry,her mum even said dat she dont know if her daughter is possessed or what.she talks with these men,visits them and SPENDS THE NIGHT WITH THEM and claims dat she is not doing anything with them.

Sometimes her mood will change and she is always confused.
She is a good girl i must confess but i want to know if it is possible to have many men bt cant chose one to settle down with.

Remember i have tried to advice her on several occasions.

What is ur advice to me?I do not want to force her or persuade her to marry me because i never can tell tomorrow but i am not happy about her keeping al of us at the same time.
I am even thinking dat she can not stay in marriage if she cant make strong decisions nw,She is 22yrs and already told me that she is ready for marriage.

I am thinking of staying away from her.I need advices pls
She *****s her text,she put her phone in silent or off when with any of the men or she picks up and became hash always defending and talking about trust.

I need strong advice bc i want to back off.
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by Exponental(m): 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2012
Talk 2 ur legs man, abi u want be asst husband?
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2012
Marriage isn't for girls but women.
Personally, from what I see today, females shouldn't get married until they are 25+.

They need some time in life to better appreciate certain things and learn certain lessons and to have better respect for time (her's and others).
It curbs certain foolish actions prevalent with being young.
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by Dyt(f): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2012
Everyman wants a gd gal 4 a wife, u v 2 pay d price of patience
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2012
SPENDS THE NIGHT WITH THEM my job is finished here
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by Bisjosh(f): 3:38pm On Mar 30, 2012
bigboy20:
Goodmorning pals,I want to say i am happy with the way some people respond to some confessions.

I want to know if this is possible from mainly girls in the room,I have a girl i love so much and have introduced her to my family.
I also have been to their family and made my intentions known but i was surprised the day i went to their house when her own mum said to me(is she ready).

My girl told me that she is having 3 to 4 men as suitors and she dont know who to marry,her mum even said dat she dont know if her daughter is possessed or what.she talks with these men,visits them and SPENDS THE NIGHT WITH THEM and claims dat she is not doing anything with them.

Sometimes her mood will change and she is always confused.
She is a good girl i must confess but i want to know if it is possible to have many men bt cant chose one to settle down with.

Remember i have tried to advice her on several occasions.

What is ur advice to me?I do not want to force her or persuade her to marry me because i never can tell tomorrow but i am not happy about her keeping al of us at the same time.
I am even thinking dat she can not stay in marriage if she cant make strong decisions nw,She is 22yrs and already told me that she is ready for marriage.

I am thinking of staying away from her.I need advices pls
She *****s her text,she put her phone in silent or off when with any of the men or she picks up and became hash always defending and talking about trust.

I need strong advice bc i want to back off.

Why are pple this stoopid? Single gals don finish? Keep waiting for her and grow white hair! She's a G̶̲̥̅ud gal my foot( good gal kpin 4 suitors and sleeping with them). Hw many guys bad gals for pick? Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 30, 2012
Bisjosh:

Why are pple this stoopid? Single gals don finish? Keep waiting for her and grow white hair! She's a G̶̲̥̅ud gal my foot( good gal kpin 4 suitors and sleeping with them). Hw many guys bad gals for pick? Nonsense!!!

Liking your mental wavelength. We think on the same plane.
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by Bisjosh(f): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
2buff:

Liking your mental wavelength. We think on the same plane.

kiss wink wink wink
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by tasandra: 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2012
@op,tell her to marry the 4 of u angry if she can not choose whom to marry..
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by neyostica: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2012
Guy, you dey fall my hand, which kind mumu be dis
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by angelsing(m): 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2012
i hate to hear about guys saying she is dating me and dating other guys.. I beg if she is dating another guy, free her jo!.. Na 1 road enter market?..mtcheeew
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by kelz88(f): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2012
She doesn't love either of you.

Better end things with her and give some other chicks a chance.

Life is too short to be worrying about matters like this. She's a good girl my arse!
Re: 3 To 4 Suitors But Do Not Know The Right Person To Marry by Nobody: 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2012
I wonder what the definition of "good girl" is these days.
Seems that's just another way of saying, "she no wowo".

(1) (Reply)

Played At His Own Game / Don’t Expect Too Much From Your Partner. / I Need Your Help Before I Run Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.