Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma (11381 Views)

Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First / 2016 And Those That Will Bring The Change / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Kachi01: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2012
The other day it was Lawan Keita and today Adamu Ciroma all looking for a mesiah frm the north that will cleans the polity the helped to destroy. Guys, the north is up to something sily and GEJ better watch out. There is no smoke without fire.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by nduchucks: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dede1:

No, mbaa nu, I do not want trouble. Rather I asked for status quo. Because when a Christian starts to inject Allah in a sentence instead of God, it is time to send for resident doctor.

What's your point, in light of what the dictionary states below?

World English Dictionary
Allah
— n
Islam: the Muslim name for God; the one Supreme Being

[C16: from Arabic, from al the + Ilāh god; compare Hebrew
elōah ]
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Dede1(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2012
ndu_chucks:

What's your point, in light of what the dictionary states below?

World English Dictionary
Allah
— n
Islam: the Muslim name for God; the one Supreme Being

[C16: from Arabic, from al the + Ilāh god; compare Hebrew
elōah ]

Whoever thinks the savvy political practitioner such as Adamu Ciroma did not weigh the significance of the word-God in the statement is a complete sucker.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by member479760: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2012
The oyel is the only problem of the northerners, FG should seriously invest more money for oyel exploration in the north so that those children of Danfodio can declare their own republic. if the southerners are serious the north can't win any election again in fair and unfair election.

GEJ even though you are mumu president, in the absent of no option you remain the flavor flav.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by LaughterNoon(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2012
I dont blame Ciroma, El-rufai nor other holier than thou cows who open his or her mouth to spit poo becos the geo-graphical expression called Nigeria gave them the liberty to hide their own shame and criticize another of their type, GEJ no doubt has make some blunders while discharging his duties as the President of the republic but my question is who among the formal President has covered himself in glory without serious blunders, just like some racist Americans who sees Obama as the genesis of US problems and are fighting (through the media) to exonerate Mr Bush who is the chief architect of their problem as if to say Bush never ruled America before Obama.

My blame rather goes to the political thieves of the SE/SW/SS and the MB which has for so long sold their being and to a larger extend that of their people to the Political wolves of the northern Nigeria which in turn gave them the impetus to think that the whole nation cant move unless they are in the drivers seat or the nation will know no peace if anyone dare relegate them to the background, this sense of born to rule or the self styled king maker has eaten deep into them thanks to the political pr0$tituti0n of the SE/SW/SS and identity crises prone Middle belt region.

To salvage Nigeria from the grip of the few northern oligarchy is as simply as ABCD but the question is can the other regions set aside their $tupi-dity, ego and quest for cramps that falls from the "masters" table and form a formidable force to confront a common enemy that has sworn that Nigeria will remain in gear one till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Beaf: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2012
LaughterNoon: I dont blame Ciroma, El-rufai nor other holier than thou cows who open his or her mouth to spit poo becos the geo-graphical expression called Nigeria gave them the liberty to hide their own shame and criticize another of their type, GEJ no doubt has make some blunders while discharging his duties as the President of the republic but my question is who among the formal President has covered himself in glory without serious blunders, just like some racist Americans who sees Obama as the genesis of US problems and are fighting (through the media) to exonerate Mr Bush who is the chief architect of their problem as if to say Bush never ruled America before Obama.

My blame rather goes to the political thieves of the SE/SW/SS and the MB which has for so long sold their being and to a larger extend that of their people to the Political wolves of the northern Nigeria which in turn gave them the impetus to think that the whole nation cant move unless they are in the drivers seat or the nation will know no peace if anyone dare relegate them to the background, this sense of born to rule or the self styled king maker has eaten deep into them thanks to the political pr0$tituti0n of the SE/SW/SS and identity crises prone Middle belt region.

To salvage Nigeria from the grip of the few northern oligarchy is as simply as ABCD but the question is can the other regions set aside their $tupi-dity, ego and quest for cramps that falls from the "masters" table and form a formidable force to confront a common enemy that has sworn that Nigeria will remain in gear one till thy kingdom come.

Word. cool
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dede1: @POST

Please change the title of the thread to “Allah Shall Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria”
Changed
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2012
LaughterNoon: I dont blame Ciroma, El-rufai nor other holier than thou cows who open his or her mouth to spit poo becos the geo-graphical expression called Nigeria gave them the liberty to hide their own shame and criticize another of their type, GEJ no doubt has make some blunders while discharging his duties as the President of the republic but my question is who among the formal President has covered himself in glory without serious blunders, just like some racist Americans who sees Obama as the genesis of US problems and are fighting (through the media) to exonerate Mr Bush who is the chief architect of their problem as if to say Bush never ruled America before Obama.

Goodluck is clueless, Ciroma not with the talakawas, El Rufai is a member of politivs decieve people we understand. Almighty bring a person that will jail them.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2012

Goodluck is clueless, Ciroma not with the talakawas, El Rufai is a member of politivs decieve people we understand. Almighty bring a person that will jail them.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2012
and God will also bring back the CRUSADERS to clean up the new dan fodio and the old dan fodio's seeds!
ciroma should go suck on a d@#k
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2012
Once nigeria breaks up come 2015,a christian crusade should be launched to wipe out all hausa/fulani/kanuni from the SE, SS,plateau,southern kaduna,benue,nasarawa,eastern kogi,taraba,southern adamawa.any moslems in SE and SS should be wiped out.the use of external loudspeakers at places of worship should be outlawed with necessary anti-noise laws, building religious houses as part of residential houses should also be outlawed,wearing veils/hijab in public should be prohibited.
A partnership of SE,SS and the MB states mentioned above should be formed to chase these islamic monkeys up to kano and katsina. A christian crusade is long overdue.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Ozonna(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2012
Seems like these guys are fasting & praying for Allah to motivate a young northern officer to organise a coup or even assaninate GEJ. They've threatened us with war and now They wan bring back dan fodio from dead.

Odikwa Egwu
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by justinelov(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2012
Dis mallam don mad finish, e remain 2 enter market. We wil rather make do wit an Idiagbon, a true puritan.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2012
chima12: Once nigeria breaks up come 2015,a christian crusade should be launched to wipe out all hausa/fulani/kanuni from the SE, SS,plateau,southern kaduna,benue,nasarawa,eastern kogi,taraba,southern adamawa.any moslems in SE and SS should be wiped out.the use of external loudspeakers at places of worship should be outlawed with necessary anti-noise laws, building religious houses as part of residential houses should also be outlawed,wearing veils/hijab in public should be prohibited.
A partnership of SE,SS and the MB states mentioned above should be formed to chase these islamic monkeys up to kano and katsina. A christian crusade is long overdue.
To cleanse Eastern Nigeria of the Idol worshippers there so that it shall be a truly christian republic of Biafra. We will leave in peace and quarel sometimes. Kill all the unbelievers in christ before you call Taraba, Nassarawa, Kogi Kaduna. Kill all the Amadioha, Ikenga, Ukbabi and Asa Worshippers with you crusade first.
Even if the article talked about cleaning Nigeria you thought is in making all part of the North a theather of war. Huck u
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2012
Ozonna: Seems like these guys are fasting & praying for Allah to motivate a young northern officer to organise a coup or even assaninate GEJ. They've threatened us with war and now They wan bring back dan fodio from dead.

Odikwa Egwu
thats their prayer but times have changed.besides,hausa/fulani have only done palace coups ie ibb,buhari,abacha.they lack the intelligence to carry out real/guerilla type of coups ie orkar,nzeogwu,dimka. Gej knows they are all vipers,thats why he said boko haram has penetrated govt.I believe the hand of the lord is upon gej.

1 Like

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2012
bakila:
To cleanse Eastern Nigeria of the Idol worshippers there so that it shall be a truly christian republic of Biafra. We will leave in peace and quarel sometimes. Kill all the unbelievers in christ before you call Taraba, Nassarawa, Kogi Kaduna. Kill all the Amadioha, Ikenga, Ukbabi and Asa Worshippers with you crusade first.
Even if the article talked about cleaning Nigeria you thought is in making all part of the North a theather of war. Huck u
Huck u ? grin[quote author=bakila]
almajiri monkey.dont forget your plastic plate.fo0l.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by ak47mann(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2012
chima12: thats their prayer but times have changed.besides,hausa/fulani have only done palace coups ie ibb,buhari,abacha.they lack the intelligence to carry out real/guerilla type of coups ie orkar,nzeogwu,dimka. Gej knows they are all vipers,thats why he said boko haram has penetrated govt.I believe the hand of the lord is upon gej.
you are right,GEJ is one of the most luckiest man on earth cool
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by najib14(m): 11:07pm On Mar 30, 2012
All this southerners and every other damn person who are jealous of the north and what God has blessed us with will take their envy to their graves. How can some1 whO has never left his small town/villa grin be insulting and lamenting the north. Usman Danfodio was a very pious man and i pray Ciroma's prayers be answered. GOD BLESS THE NORTH AND EVERYBODY ELSE
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by aljharem(m): 11:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
chima12: Once nigeria breaks up come 2015,a christian crusade should be launched to wipe out all hausa/fulani/kanuni from the SE, SS,plateau,southern kaduna,benue,nasarawa,eastern kogi,taraba,southern adamawa.any moslems in SE and SS should be wiped out.the use of external loudspeakers at places of worship should be outlawed with necessary anti-noise laws, building religious houses as part of residential houses should also be outlawed,wearing veils/hijab in public should be prohibited.

You have started again with your slowpoke.ic post. there is a very healthy size of Muslims in Edo, Delta and most of the middle belt states. So you want to cleanse them or what ? Such stu.pidity
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Tulkafia: 12:01am On Mar 31, 2012
Well, this is part of the secret within but then I agree with him calling a spade a spade which literary mean that, the leaders are the generators of the problems and they can see it with their own naked eye that, they are sufferin innocent nigerians, God will judge. But, but nigerian people in particular have ethnic and religions misunderstandings which gear up as a result of bad leadership. Pls & pls nigerian people love one another and unite. These discrimnation of yours will give you hungry days and desasterous generation. Please understand what is life worth to live and stop critisizin each other. If u ask me? I would nigerian people are programmed to hate one another. Wake-up wake-up.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by koruji(m): 12:35am On Mar 31, 2012
They are planning a coup.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nobody: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2012
koruji:
Duh,obvious as hell.
Mother of all coups in fact.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by CHouse: 3:34am On Mar 31, 2012
This chucks guy is a standard asinine...hopeless case.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by kettykin: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2012
Again Nairaland members should not be carried away by sentiments, Judging from what is happening in Mali (Taureg Rebels are advancing to seize the whole of Mali), what Ciroma talked about might not really be far fetched from happening, you know the first Danfodiyo came from the Mali Region and he was initially resisted before he relaunched his attacks, my problem in the next Jihad is not SE/SS but the Vuinerable people in the NE/NW/SW and MB the first Jihad didnt even near the former Eastern Region, and it is on record that there were igbos in the North when Danfodiyo struck.

All attempts should be put in place to defend Southern Kaduna , Southern Borno , southern Bauchi and the Middle belt states beacuse Ciroma's prayer has never gone unanswered Boko Haram is one of his prayers. Another Danfodiyo will likely trigger another Nzeogwu , so for the Nzeogwus in the making , please spare the East another 30 months civil war and delay your strike until Nigeria becomes helpless and begs you to strike

1 Like

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2012
@chima12. Huck you is that thing almajiri did to maizamankujera before she produced a human being that calls another a monkey. When that thing you wish for happans the bowl carriers will change.
We are to watch language here, so just look for an ef. How many heads you don collect to scarifice for your fake drug production business to go smoothly?
For saying that those states should be a theater of War to appease you Biafran Pain. Again I say, Huck u danmaizamankujira.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 31, 2012
bakila: @chima12. Huck you is that thing almajiri did to maizamankujera before she produced a human being that calls another a monkey. When that thing you wish for happans the bowl carriers will change.
We are to watch language here, so just look for an ef. How many heads you don collect to scarifice for your fake drug production business to go smoothly?
For saying that those states should be a theater of War to appease you Biafran Pain. Again I say, Huck u danmaizamankujira.
you are just too incoherent to be understood.I wont waste my time with you.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by matooto: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2012
[quote author=Obiagu1]His prayer would be answered. A new Usman Danfodiyo would come to liberate the North from this union with infidels and create the great Islamic Republic of Arewa.

[/color]And what was the result of the so called cleansing compared to other parts of Nigeria that Usman did not act his vicious film?
Let there be islamic republic of Arewa and see if the republic will not be a colony where your few elites would be selling you as slaves to other regions. Nonsense.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by ektbear: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2012
koruji:

Yep.

GEJ should take appropriate preemptive measures to protect himself.

In any case, the international community will not support military coup in Nigeria, after 13 years of democracy...

So even if they successfully pulled it off, it'd be a very short victory.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by newdawn1: 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2012
Northerners saw no light at the end of the tunnel called Islam n were reverting in their numbers into paganism b/4 Danfodio came n forced them into islam, deposing rulers n instituting his brothers; just as is the case after d dead of Muhammad (Usman had to force the Arabs that lapsed inot paganism back into Islam in d "Ridda war"wink.
This is the man someone is making reference to today? Well, it is b/c he gave u power u don't deserve; unfortunately thinks ve changed now.
Remember that muslim umma is at war against itself-sunni-shiite war that started centuries ago.
It is high time u look elsewhere - Prince of Peace Jesus.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by grandfada(m): 1:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by grandfada(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2012
angryI swear, Ciroma, sanusi, el-rufai, atiku, ibb,buharit & many of their cohorts 're all boko-haram kingpins. Useless terrorists!!!
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by grandfada(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2012
ismhab:
nye mu mmiri are u hungry calling him food? Did u eat 2day?
kai aboki, yi shuru da bakinka fa! Boko-haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) / 'Forget Automatic Ticket' - Kogi PDP Aspirants Tell Melaye, Other Decampees / Yinka Johnson Re-arraigned For Reckless Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.