Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma (11380 Views)

Okorocha: God Will Judge Politicians,pastors And Court Judges First / 2016 And Those That Will Bring The Change / God Will Disgrace My Adversaries – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by noiseless: 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
I think a lot of posters here dont really understand what obiagu.1,was trying to say.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by mreldon(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
Alhaji ciroma, ur prayer is funny one.u had the chance to influence change and u blew it,now u want a messiah to come and do the work u couldn't do. Well, if this so called messiah comes be sure that u'll be among the "dirt" to be cleansed.

When u oldies are meant to be encouraging the next generation of leaders to effect change you are squabbling for the same power,now that u have been beaten at ur own game u want a messiah to come down as u keep preaching ethnicity to the birds who don't care!!!
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 5:53pm On Mar 31, 2012
chima12: you are just too incoherent to be understood.I wont waste my time with you.

Yeah, you read the part that you are son of maizamankujira right? That you are Fake drug producer who needs some people blood to promote his business and spew some much ignorance, by not taking into account the muslim population in those states you mentioned. That you waste you time to type Kano and Katsina not knowing there are more that 13 Chimas there and Xtians. You are the waste of time. Since you cannot comprehend put ef take away h. Huck you for trying to make those states a theater of war.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by ebere1712: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
bakila:
To cleanse Eastern Nigeria of the Idol worshippers there so that it shall be a truly christian republic of Biafra. We will leave in peace and quarel sometimes. Kill all the unbelievers in christ before you call Taraba, Nassarawa, Kogi Kaduna. Kill all the Amadioha, Ikenga, Ukbabi and Asa Worshippers with you crusade first.
Even if the article talked about cleaning Nigeria you thought is in making all part of the North a theather of war. Huck u
Dude there is no room for Islam in the east. We would kill of Islam (note not Muslims) and then severely marginalise Christianity ( not Christians) and then give the deserved accolades to the prestigious religion of the God (CHUKWU) and deities (Ikenga, Amadioha, Ukpabi) of our ancestors. You are more than welcome to form your Islamic Republic anywhere else, just not in the domain of the ALMIGHTY CHUKWU.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by slimghost(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
Mallam Ciroma, please pass the spliff.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Yewe2011(m): 1:06am On Apr 01, 2012
This statement should be taken seriously. Muslim Northerners have visions of expansion just like Usman Dan Fodio and his son Abdullah. I fear for the Yorubas the most because they seem to be ignorant and asleep as to the threat Fulanis pose to their homeland.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by igboboy1(m): 2:44am On Apr 01, 2012
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/n31b-drug-wars-the-suspects-their-cargo-and-ndleas-pains/[size=18pt]N31b DRUG WARS: The suspects, their cargo and NDLEA’s pains

The largest seizure of drugs was also recorded in the South West and South South states. Ondo state had the highest seizure with 55,473.31 kgs, Edo was second with 40,6233 kgs while Delta came third with 26,824.14 kgs. In Oyo state, 15,331.37 kgs was seized while Lagos state emerged fifth with 10,406.1 kgs.

[/size]
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Osario: 4:40am On Apr 01, 2012
If Dan Fodio were to come today to clean up Nigeria, I am sure he will have Ciroma's arms amputated for looting Nigeria.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Osario: 4:51am On Apr 01, 2012
Ciroma's statement is nothing but the very last kick of a dying cow
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by OneNaira6: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2012
Osario: Ciroma's statement is nothing but the very last kick of a dying cow

GBAM!!!

Eventually una would get bored of this type of northern topics.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by member479760: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2012
since the man understand Danfodio principle let him continue where fodio stop and we shall see what will end him - ofcourse untimely death.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by bakila: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2012
ebere1712:
Dude there is no room for Islam in the east. We would kill of Islam (note not Muslims) and then severely marginalise Christianity ( not Christians) and then give the deserved accolades to the prestigious religion of the God (CHUKWU) and deities (Ikenga, Amadioha, Ukpabi) of our ancestors. You are more than welcome to form your Islamic Republic anywhere else, just not in the domain of the ALMIGHTY CHUKWU.

Fine tell that you brother that you will take on their crusaders and by the time the followers of Paul and Chukwu are done with each other you would all realise that it is stu,pid to type war anytime figurative statements are made.

Damn! The blood will flow in your land first. That is what the hucking chima faild to comprehend 12xx.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by LogicMind: 11:24am On Apr 01, 2012
God will, god this, god has, i won't do a thing cos god is in control. but what can i say if god has said. god can. god what. oh! god. god will bring and god will provide. i will go back to sleep, god protects me while i sleep. i'm a child of god. i am useless but god is merciful and god will do it. god has done it before. god will do it again. god will kill my enemies. god will let my enemies live long to see what i will become. god save boko haram. god destroy boko haram. god send your holy ghost fire to destroy our corrupt leaders. god please guide our leaders. god why did you curse us with oil? god thank you in the most high for the oil. what can we do without god? god does everything. god please save nigeria. god must divide this country. god please give me visa for europe. god please don't let me catch aids. god help me pass exam, god lead me. god save my mama, god protect my pickin. god. god. god. please do it. please don't do it. infact do whatever you want as you are god. infact you already know what to do, why am I telling you what to do.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by kinguwem: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
Ciroma has senile dementia. He has forgetten so soon how he and his brothers mismanaged the country's resources resulting in the present situation. They created Boko Haram. They are now reaping the fruit of their labour. Are they the owners or only shareholders of this country? Why is he complaining now? God will continue to punish them till they change their ways.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
bakila:

Fine tell that you brother that you will take on their crusaders and by the time the followers of Paul and Chukwu are done with each other you would all realise that it is stu,pid to type war anytime figurative statements are made.

Damn! The blood will flow in your land first. That is what the hucking chima faild to comprehend 12xx.
boy you are just a little kid.your previous posts/history says it all.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
kinguwem: Ciroma has senile dementia. He has forgetten so soon how he and his brothers mismanaged the country's resources resulting in the present situation. They created Boko Haram. They are now reaping the fruit of their labour. Are they the owners or only shareholders of this country? Why is he complaining now? God will continue to punish them till they change their ways.
the north has gone mad as we can all see from the utterances of virtually all their leaders.boko haram tactics has failed the north, severely damaging the economies of most states in NE and NW.from bauchi,to yobe,to borno,to gombe,to katsina,kano and other NE and NW states,its thesame problem of economic decay of tsunamic proportion,crashing of real estate,insecurity leading to very low level of economic activities.We dont need to beg God to purnish them until they change their ways.nigeria will split very soon so that chiroma and his NW and NE people will finally have an almajiri republic of their own modelled after somalia and afganistan.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by mexyk(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2012
well said
rafhell: islam is the only religion on earth that is intolerant of others.

wat is wrong with a non hauasa or a non muslim ruling nigeria.

ii pray his prayer is answered so we can all go our seperate ways as is the case in sudan

me, i am tired of triba-religious people in the north.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by oradee: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2012
chuks49:

If Nigeria with over 150million population is islamised, ur allah will need to expand his virgin production plants to accommodate the needs of new converts, otherwise ...

grin grin grin...
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by oradee: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You are still trying to dodge, I ask you again, "do we need the proverbial Usman Danfodio mentioned in Ciroma's statement?" The obvious answer by any reasonable human should be YES. Who cares where this proverbial leader comes from? I know you undertand how the word "proverbial" is used in that question.

Only bigots will prefer to replace Usman Dan Fodio with the name of someone from their region before accepting the statement as valid and truthful. Your objections to Ciroma should not preclude you from accepting a truthful statement by him, neither should the fact that GEJ is from your region preclude you from accepting that he makes mistakes atimes. Drop the bigotry, its not helping you. It makes you appear silly, frankly.

@Dede1, you, of all people can translate God to quite a few languages, no? abi you dey find trouble ni?

im gonna butt in now...judging from the people who heard the lecture given, using the name Uthman Danfodio can incite a religious war cos thats what his name stands for. What did Dan fodio really want and how did he achieve it?

You cant charge up people who are already sensitive and now use the term ''proverbial''.(when majority cld be boko haram or their affiliates).
if the name Ojukwu brings back memories of the civil war, what then do u think the name Danfodio brings?

I would rather say we need a God-sent Jerry Rawlings of Ghana to clean up Nigeria...if he cld do it there, he can do it here
Nigeria as a whole is hanging on a thread, we dont need inciting remarks to detonate the bomb
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by oradee: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
mreldon: Alhaji ciroma, ur prayer is funny one.u had the chance to influence change and u blew it,now u want a messiah to come and do the work u couldn't do. Well, if this so called messiah comes be sure that u'll be among the "dirt" to be cleansed.

When u oldies are meant to be encouraging the next generation of leaders to effect change you are squabbling for the same power,now that u have been beaten at ur own game u want a messiah to come down as u keep preaching ethnicity to the birds who don't care!!!

Point!!!
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by oradee: 12:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
Logic Mind: God will, god this, god has, i won't do a thing cos god is in control. but what can i say if god has said. god can. god what. oh! god. god will bring and god will provide. i will go back to sleep, god protects me while i sleep. i'm a child of god. i am useless but god is merciful and god will do it. god has done it before. god will do it again. god will kill my enemies. god will let my enemies live long to see what i will become. god save boko haram. god destroy boko haram. god send your holy ghost fire to destroy our corrupt leaders. god please guide our leaders. god why did you curse us with oil? god thank you in the most high for the oil. what can we do without god? god does everything. god please save nigeria. god must divide this country. [b]god please give me visa for europe. god please don't let me catch aids. [/b]god help me pass exam, god lead me. god save my mama, god protect my pickin. god. god. god. please do it. please don't do it. infact do whatever you want as you are god. infact you already know what to do, why am I telling you what to do.

grin grin grin...
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by dederocs(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2013
ndu_chucks: Oro bobo yi ti su mi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

another old religious bigot-what did we benefit from Usman dan fodio...wars and oppression.shame on him.
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by dederocs(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2013
[quote author=ndu_chucks]Oro bobo yi ti su mi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

[/quote
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by dederocs(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2013
another old religious bigot-what did we benefit from Usman dan fodio...wars and oppression.shame on him.
ndu_chucks: Oro bobo yi ti su mi. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by BabaRamota1980: 2:30am On Jul 30, 2018
Is this why Fulani herdsmen are pushing jihad southward? Could the establishment of grazing zones aid the emergence of a danfodio to clean up Nigeria?

Ciroma insulted Hausa with this release. Adamu Ciroma was a bigot
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by OMANBALA1: 3:32am On Jul 30, 2018
When great men wrote on Nairaland. These days the forum is littered with Pseudo intellectuals...Sad!
Re: God Will Bring New Usman Danfodiyo To Clean Up Nigeria - Ciroma by BabaRamota1980: 4:38am On Jul 30, 2018
OMANBALA1:
When great men wrote on Nairaland. These days the forum is littered with Pseudo intellectuals...Sad!

Okay danfodiyo! Clean it up... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Detention Of Social Media Critic Shola Over Criticism Of Kwara Govt / Kerry Meets Anti-corruption Activists In Abuja (pics) / 'Forget Automatic Ticket' - Kogi PDP Aspirants Tell Melaye, Other Decampees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.