Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,214 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

How Do I Tell Her I Love You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her I Love You (2427 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her I Love You by drnonny: 7:20am On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:

How about you Open your mouth and talk. How were you toasting her before? Through sign language? Smh!

gone far wit her but she seems ok wit us being just friends no strings attached (always "religious"wink. i really love the gal n wil like 2make her mine (romantically). any tips, bro?
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Love You by drnonny: 7:27am On Apr 13, 2012
2buff: Only a pointless lack of self belief and confidence will stop a man whose balls have dropped to be confused as to how to tell a woman something.
Na human being undecided. She poops like you undecided. Wetin be the problem? undecided

anytime such an issue was brought up, she becomes very angry. she recently suffered a heartbreak and keeps tellin me that guys re not to be trusted. i've been waitin for a perfect time 2tell her dat.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Love You by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2012
drnonny:

anytime such an issue was brought up, she becomes very angry. she recently suffered a heartbreak and keeps tellin me that guys re not to be trusted. i've been waitin for a perfect time 2tell her dat.
wow, that's really interesting, if that is the case, then buy her gifts, tell her how much you care, show her you love her, and finally, be sincere with it and make her believe all guys arent the same.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Love You by drnonny: 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2012
Floxyluv: wow, that's really interesting, if that is the case, then buy her gifts, tell her how much you care, show her you love her, and finally, be sincere with it and make her believe all guys arent the same.
being doin that since
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Love You by KateSpade(f): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
Don't know, but when you find out go and tell my bf. time is ticking

Ok, Im done being jealous. Just tell her when you two are alone and don't expect her to say it back but just be happy that you are able to get your feelings out and u wont be weighed down but it anymore.
Re: How Do I Tell Her I Love You by Tedpgrass: 12:00am On Apr 26, 2012
Play it by the ear.
Set the mood,
Friendly atmosphere as usual.
Simply drop it in conversation......
That ...U really care bout someone but don't know how to tell.
Hear her advice bout what to do.......
Once she's into brainstorming.... drop the line.... give her time to take it in

She's quiet.... don't speak if u don't want to be snookered.
She laughs.... switch conversation...... her brain is ticking overtime!!!
She's upset...... tease her, that way you remain friends.
She's forthcoming..... don't delay... close the deal!!!!!!

Looking to hear some good news later.
Good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Told Me That She I S A Demon ***part1*** / ADVICE: How Do I Tell My Gay Lover I'm Done With Homosexuality. / 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.