Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married (2368 Views)

13 Very Important Things Every Guy Observes In A Girl!!! / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by secretcode01: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
10 important things to know before getting married

1. Don't marry for sex.

2. Don't marry because of age mentality.

3. Don't marry because you are getting old.

4. Don't marry because you are lonely.

5. Don't marry because you need someone to support you financially.

6. Don't marry because you mistakenly got pregnant.

7. Don't marry because you don't want to lose the person.

8. Don't marry because of family pressures.

9. Don't marry because you like the idea of marriage and admire every wedding gown you see.

10. Don't marry because all your friends are getting married.

Get marry because he or she is your best friend. And most important get marry because you are really in love.

Add yours to help
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Qmab: 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2015
I think u said it all.
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by ArchEnemy(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
So why should you marry op?
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Drdaps(m): 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
Ok, I will keep those at my left hand with my eyes wide open shocked
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by spyg1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
Don't get married because she is super rich.
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by spyg1(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
Don't get married because her father will give you job
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Hazardd(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
so we shouldnt marry abi
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Harmvirus(f): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Okay
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by secretcode01: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
So why should you marry op?
did you read it finish at all?
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by ArchEnemy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 27, 2015
secretcode01:
did you read it finish at all?
just asking for reasons why you should Bro
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Epatty(f): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2015
Each tym I tell them abt my past, they leave me. Shud I keep bn sincere?
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by secretcode01: 8:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
ArchEnemy:
just asking for reasons why you should Bro
"Get marry because he or she is your best friend. And most important get marry because you are really in love." True and real love is most important. Support it with prayer and all is well by God's grace

1 Like

Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Medunah: 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Dnt marry cos of looks nd dnt marry cos ur younger ones are getting married
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by secretcode01: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
Epatty:
They left you because they don't love you, simple. Be sincere always and you'll eventually find someone that'll love you for who you really are and with your past
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Chizzy20(f): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
dont get married out of pity..@op nyc1.
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2015
Epatty:
yes, Just keep been sincere. The ones that left left because they didn't love you. Love goes beyond just a feeling. Love is choosing to stay with someone despite his/her past, flaws, et all.

One thing also; a relationship founded on lies will crumble sooner or later.
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by secretcode01: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
Chizzy20:
dont get married out of pity..@op nyc1.
Thanks
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by gracile(f): 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
yes, Just keep been sincere. The ones that left left because they didn't love you. Love goes beyond just a feeling. Love is choosing to stay with someone despite his/her past, flaws, et all.

One thing also; a relationship founded on lies will crumble sooner or later.
That's ryt love expert!
I can now see that your moniker is not In vain grin
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2015
gracile:

That's ryt love expert!
I can now see that your moniker is not In vain grin
smiley smiley smiley

how are you?
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by gracile(f): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
smiley smiley smiley

how are you?
superb nd you cheesy?
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
gracile:

superb nd you cheesy?
I'm superber *if there's any word like that! cheesy
how was 2dae?
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by gracile(f): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I'm superber *if there's any word like that! cheesy
how was 2dae?
Hectic! was @ the library throughout today and hey, don't call me a nerd yet o with the magnitude of work on my hands mehn i gat no option
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
gracile:

Hectic! was @ the library throughout today and hey, don't call me a nerd yet o with the magnitude of work on my hands mehn i gat no option
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
gracile:

eyaa....what course are you studying?

I wouldn't call u a nerd when I'm guilty of the same stuff! grin
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by gracile(f): 11:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
AgapeCharis:
eyaa....what course are you studying?

I wouldn't call u a nerd when I'm guilty of the same stuff! grin
Biochemistry and I'm working on my seminar and project in tandem, not really been easy
what bout you, what did you study?
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2015
gracile:

Biochemistry and I'm working on my seminar and project in tandem, not really been easy
what bout you, what did you study?
nice course. What's ur project/seminar topic?

I studied Geophysics
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by gracile(f): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
nice course. What's ur project/seminar topic?

I studied Geophysics
That's a beautiful course not for me tho cos i hate physics
well my seminar topic is ' nutrition and obesity mgt' then as for d project we've been working on effects on some medicinal plants on diabetic albino rats tho my supervisor said we'll give it a better topic when we're done
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

That's a beautiful course not for me tho cos i hate physics
well my seminar topic is ' nutrition and obesity mgt' then as for d project we've been working on effects on some medicinal plants on diabetic albino rats tho my supervisor said we'll give it a better topic when we're done
lol...Physics is very interesting though. Seems biochemists researches alot no albino rats..(there were lots of them working on albino rats back then in school).
Wish u d best! Nothing less than an "A"
Which school are u studying?
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by gracile(f): 12:19am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
lol...Physics is very interesting though. Seems biochemists researches alot no albino rats..(there were lots of them working on albino rats back then in school).
Wish u d best! Nothing less than an "A"
Which school are u studying?
Amen o jare. Thanks!
kogi St. university
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 28, 2015
gracile:

Amen o jare. Thanks!
kogi St. university
uwc

are u from Kogi?
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 28, 2015
@OP most ladies won't listen to that number 5
They will be like
So let me suffer abi
Look at rubey her husband bought her a car
And you say I should not marry because of money

Bone level
Money have been controlling most ladies
Since times memorial..

Back to business@op I won't commend you because you you copied this from JOHN DUMELO

Deny make your phone or pc crash

#PEACE
Re: 10 Important Things To Know Before Getting Married by gracile(f): 12:27am On Jan 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
uwc

are u from Kogi?

nope, but my mom is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Left Are Used Pant Behind, I Dunno Should I Wash It / Ladies...a Pot Bellied Rich Dude Or A Poor Six Pack Dude!;) / Concerning The 2016 Miss Nairaland Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.