Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! (1824 Views)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Men Are Attracted To Boobs / HELP!! Ugly Girls Are Attracted To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by Johnny(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2012
I have at least 4 married women desiring earnestly to have intimate rship with me.The latest is a 27yr old mother of 2 who temporary separated from her husband.within that period,we became frnds on FB,& in a very short time,she fell FLAT in luv with me.....now she‘s reconciled with her husband but says she‘s got no feeling for him any more.i have tried severally to end this rship,but each time we failed...mind u,we havnt met but i can feel her TRUE LUV!The others are based in the north &we spend quality times on the phones every now &then.my greates happiness is that i have not slept with any married woman b4 but the pressure is becoming unbearable...i have recieved the most romantic &sexy msgs from married women...they dnt ask for anytin & i dnt collect anytin from them except that we spend alot on the phone,which they enjoy....pls house,how best do i handle these ladies without breaking their hrts(they alwaz beg me not to break their hrts) &yet be not their luver??Am not playing saint here pls......
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by freecocoa(f): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2012
Hmm,you feel her true love?Op you are sitting on a long thing o,brb,make i check my soup.
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by SAFO(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2012
Cocoaaa how u dey sis.
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by SAFO(m): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2012
OP have you actually met any of these women in real life?

Your Story sounds odd.
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by Sijo01(f): 5:59pm On Mar 31, 2012
Resist d devil n he will flee frm u.
Hw abut changing ur phone numbers?
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by Killz3(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2012
freecocoa: Hmm,you feel her true love?Op you are sitting on a long thing o,brb,make i check my soup.
LMAO! grin grin

OP, go ahead and sleep with them all. . . Smh @ breaking hearts of married ladies. You must be feeling cool with yourself. How old are you for only married ladies to be interested in you? I could be wrong, but i seriously doubt if you have a serious relationship where you think of that special lady in your life, at all, to the extent of thinking about selfish and insatiable godforsaken home wrecking married women. Sleep with them and if someone else doesn't sleep with your wife when you eventually get married, call me bastard! wink
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by Johnny(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2012
For those askin weda i ve met sum of d women...yes,i ve met wit abt 2 of dem physically but nothing happened!I just cudnt UnCloth a married woman!!!Though sumtyms we talk “dirty“ on d phone....u advise i change my number;haba!Why shud i do that just because of a few people?I“ll get ova this....
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by tpia5: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
the pressure is becoming unbearable.

in what way?

did they grab hold of your trouser?
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by tpia5: 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2012
change your phone number, duh.

all these day dreamers.
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by Johnny(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2012
@tpia@:so this looks like day-dreaming to u?Children sef....not ur fault!
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2012
SAFO: Cocoaaa how u dey sis.
Oh my darling bro I'm good o,what's up with you na?
Re: Help! Too Many Married Women Are Attracted To Me!!! by drnoel: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2012
Johnny: I have at least 4 married women desiring earnestly to have intimate rship with me.The latest is a 27yr old mother of 2 who temporary separated from her husband.within that period,we became frnds on FB,& in a very short time,she fell FLAT in luv with me.....now she‘s reconciled with her husband but says she‘s got no feeling for him any more.i have tried severally to end this rship,but each time we failed...mind u,we havnt met but i can feel her TRUE LUV!The others are based in the north &we spend quality times on the phones every now &then.my greates happiness is that i have not slept with any married woman b4 but the pressure is becoming unbearable...i have recieved the most romantic &sexy msgs from married women...they dnt ask for anytin & i dnt collect anytin from them except that we spend alot on the phone,which they enjoy....pls house,how best do i handle these ladies without breaking their hrts(they alwaz beg me not to break their hrts) &yet be not their luver??Am not playing saint here pls......

ma guy, are u well at all. U are talking about love with married women. What gives u the right 2 communicate intimacies with married women, let the husband catch u. Besides
[size=28pt]Confucius says "u are standing on thin ice. U will definitely fall in once it breaks. Remember the laws of Karma".[/size]

(1) (Reply)

--- / What Tribe Makes The Best Wife? / Will U Fight Ur Sister's Husband/fiancee When He Beats Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.