Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) (30067 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 8:07pm On Apr 01, 2012
justwise:

You are a glorified animal, sadly massive fools like you are allowed to live. under normal circumstances i would have been polite with my replies to you but i don't regard you as a decent human being as a result all you deserve from me is a well measured insult free of charge.

I wish you could just show a picture of yourself here to proof my assertion that you're not a Nigerian. You're a slowpoke. I believe you were born indecently through anal thrusting (so are the rest of the members of your white a.s.s family).I believe you live in a trailer or perhaps a caravan and having intimate with your sisters (these are what your white a.s.s people do).

We as Nigerians will not tolerate the unjust killings of our fellow Nigerians when not convicted of a crime. No one should put the law unto their hands. Let the court decide who is guilty and who is not, who lives and who get put to death either through electric chair or lethal injection.

The death of Trayvon Martin is another example of this cruel and unjust crime committed against black people. I bet your a.s.s wouldn't live to see today if you were in the states and justifying the death of this innocent teen. Innocent in the sense that he was killed unjustly.

I'm always available to make sense.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by gulfer: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
udogati: A Nigerian student was beaten to death by a group of RELA members after he was accused of molesting a cleaner at the Venice Hill 33 Condominium in Kajang, Selangor today.

The 11:30 am incident began when the man allegedly hugged the 40-year-old woman and flashed his private parts at her while she was working.

The woman then lodged a complaint to a group of seven RELA members on duty at the condominium.

The man put up a struggle as they tried to detain him .. which led to a scuffle.

The RELA members then used their batons to subdue the man.

The injured Nigerian was taken to a clinic .. but succumbed to his unjuries.

After hearing news of his death, a group of his friends went into a frenzy and damaged the condominium's guard house.

Police were deployed to the scene to control the situation.

The deceased was identified as 32-year-old, Onochie Martins Nwankwo, a student at a private college here.

The five RELA members have been detained to assist investigations.

http://www.ntv7.com.my/7edition/local-en/BEATEN_TO_DEATH_FIVE_RELA_MEMBERS_DETAINED_OVER_FATAL_BEATING_OF_NIGERIAN_STUDENT.html

=====================================================================================================================================

From BERNAMA - Malaysia's National News Agency (I used Google Translate to translate the Malaysian language to English. Did not edit, posting verbatim from what I got from Google Translate. Forgive the grammar and spelling mistakes.)

Due Outraging Local Women, Men beaten Nigeria Dead

KUALA LUMPUR: The Venetian Condominium residents worry Hills at Mile 9, Hulu Langat, near here, on the influx of immigrants from Africa reached its climax today when a man from Nigeria, died after being beaten up because of violating a local woman.

Kajang OCPD ACP Ab Rashid Ab Wahab said 35-year-old victim is a student at a private college has a cleaner molesting 43-year-old woman in the condominium at 11 am.

"Women have been embraced and kissed the back of the Nigerian man who also showed her vagina to her." Women, however, managed to escape and report the incident to seven Rela members on duty, "he told reporters here.

Ab Rashid said that to realize his actions are known, the Nigerian man had tried to escape to the elevator lobby area condominium, but he managed to be detained by Rela members. He said police who arrived to the scene later that the man was tied to Nigeria in a state of helpless and continue to take her to a nearby medical center but was pronounced dead on arrival.

He said the victim then was sent to the Serdang Hospital for post-mortem.

Ab Rashid said that all seven members of the Real within 20-year-old was arrested and the case was being investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.

He said police were still investigating whether the men died from being beaten Nigeria weapon or otherwise.

He said due to the occurrence of some African men were assembled and expressed their dissatisfaction but successfully cleared by the police. Meanwhile eyewitnesses who identified as Abu said about 200 African men have rioted before the arrival of the police and they have damaged some public property such as guard houses and Rela operation room. "I saw they had rioted to know their friends are dead and this incident had frightened the people," he said.

He said the victims were often drunk before this had created problems for residents in the area. ` BERNAMA
What type of English is this? shocked
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

You have started with your mor.onic post again,

why are you stalking me alhaji abirun ?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by AreaFada2: 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
Has anyone paused to ask a few questions?

How true was the accusation? Before anyone says why would a woman accuse anyone of such, Joseph in the bible was accused too. The case of Strauss-Kahn is just months back. It seemed to have been my word against yours.

Do both have an intimate history together?

Did he refuse to pay up for some intimate transaction previously?

He may well have done it. We don't know. Some of our people hear these old wives' tale of how Asiatic men have tiny manliness and that their women are prowling around for huge black manliness. A very misguided belief. While a woman who fancies you would welcome your endowment as a bonus, it doesn't mean that all their women want it.

From experience, their ladies are quite tight down there, maybe that's why their men don't have to be well-endowed.

While it was wrong for him to refuse arrest, I cannot believe that 5 trained RELA officers did not know how to safely subdue one person. Was he a Hercules or giant?

Their prejudice simply got the better of them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by agent22: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

bro, you are missing the point COMPLETELY.......it doesnt matter how/who/what/where or why he did what he did. the issue is that she claimed HE DID IT, and the police came to arrest him. now, he should have comply with the police and go and settle the matter at the police station. THEY ARE THE LAW and if they come and arrest you, you have to abide by their laws, and FOLLOW THEM. who is he that he wanted to go against the local laws? anywhere in the world, he would have been roughed up or tazed before sent to the station, but ONE THING is sure, he would have been arrested.

he is the only one to blame for letting this whole affair escalate!
so u believe d police theory? Because d victim is dead n can't defend himself. Omo try reason normal if he's ur blood.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2012
Area-Fada:
Has anyone stopped to pause ask a few questions?

How true was the accusation? Before anyone says why would a woman accuse anyone of such, Joseph in the bible was accused too. The case of Strauss-Kahn is just months back.

Yes, he may well have done it. Some of our people hear these old wives' tale of how Asiatic men have tiny manliness and that their women are prowling around for huge black manliness. A very misguided belief. While a woman who fancies you would welcome your endowment as an extra bonus, it doesn't men that all their women want it.

From experience, their ladies are quite tight down there, maybe that's why their men don't have to be well-endowed
Yes, he may well have done it. Some of our people hear these old wives' tale of how Asiatic men have tiny manliness and that their women are prowling around for huge black manliness. A very misguided belief. While a woman who fancies you would welcome your endowment as an extra bonus, it doesn't men that all their women want it.

From experience, their ladies are quite tight down there, maybe that's why their men don't have to be well-endowed.

Well said.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by pendo89(f): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
oluoma1: What has hapen has hapen, but all i have to say is dat dis tin dat hapen is not an ordinary is an ancestral forces from his family. Rip' Nwankwo.

angry angry What category of nigerians do you represent with this kind of reasoning?? If this site had 10% people reasoning like this I would have quit.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
Area-Fada:
Has anyone paused to ask a few questions?

How true was the accusation? Before anyone says why would a woman accuse anyone of such, Joseph in the bible was accused too. The case of Strauss-Kahn is just months back. It seemed to have been my word against yours.

Do both have an intimate history together?

Did he refuse to pay up for some intimate transaction previously?

He may well have done it. We don't know. Some of our people hear these old wives' tale of how Asiatic men have tiny manliness and that their women are prowling around for huge black manliness. A very misguided belief. While a woman who fancies you would welcome your endowment as an extra bonus, it doesn't men that all their women want it.

From experience, their ladies are quite tight down there, maybe that's why their men don't have to be well-endowed

While it was wrong for him to refuse arrest, I cannot believe that 5 trained RELA officers did not know how to safely subdue one person. Was he a Hercules or giant?
The prejidice simply got the better of them.

Well said, Women set men up on a daily bases all over the world. One just need to be careful, really careful

A woman unless desperate would not tell you she want you to sleep with her. She would always do it in such a way you were the one that offered and she did not say yes to it. Unless you all are married or she is your wife to be (fiancée).

A normal friend or someone you know who would like to be intimate with you as a man would not answer yes or no but would tempt you so that you would have no choice but to respond to her advances.

That is how women operate, thus Nwankwo could just have been set up
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
paris10:

I wish you could just show a picture of yourself here to proof my assertion that you're not a Nigerian. You're a slowpoke. I believe you were born indecently through anal thrusting (so are the rest of the members of your white a.s.s family).I believe you live in a trailer or perhaps a caravan and having intimate with your sisters (these are what your white a.s.s people do).

We as Nigerians will not tolerate the unjust killings of our fellow Nigerians when not convicted of a crime. No one should put the law unto their hands. Let the court decide who is guilty and who is not, who lives and who get put to death either through electric chair or lethal injection.

The death of Trayvon Martin is another example of this cruel and unjust crime committed against black people. I bet your a.s.s wouldn't live to see today if you were in the states and justifying the death of this innocent teen. Innocent in the sense that he was killed unjustly.

Silly cow, i wouldn't insult your family as they got nothing to do with this.

You have being crying your eyes out since the day your criminal aspirations were brought to untimely end in Travel Section, since then any where you sees my post you rain abuses on my family.

The same individual insulting white people now not long ago was trying to organise sham marriage for Nigerians in order to get British passport. Somebody reading your post will think that you are a patriotic Nigerian, no, you are a dubious criminals pretending to be who you are not.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

Well said, Women set men up on a daily bases all over the world. One just need to be careful, really careful

A woman unless desperate would not tell you she want you to sleep with her. She would always do it in such a way you were the one that offered and she did not say yes to it. Unless you all are married or she is your wife to be (fiancée).

A normal friend or someone you know who would like to be intimate with you as a man would not answer yes or no but would tempt you so that you would have no choice but to respond to her advances.

That is how women operate, thus Nwankwo could just have been set up

If that is how women operate and she wanted it, why did she report him?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 9:05pm On Apr 01, 2012
justwise: [/b]

If that is how women operate and she wanted it, why did she report him?

She might even have been turn off by his approach. She reported him does not mean she did not tempt him or does it ?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by damasin: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
The guy that died is an Idiot. The character that he exhibited can not be tolerated in a public place even here in Nigeria. Also the Black Skins from Africa are no longer respected even in poor Asian Countries not to talk of Western World. When the guy reach heaven gate..he go tell God how he everything take happen.

God knows the best
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by dasparrow: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
@Post

It is sad that Nwankwo lost his life and only God knows what really transpired between the deceased and the accuser. That being said, I must say that most Nigerian bred males have no respect for women. They (Nigerian bred men) are a product of the chuvinist society they were bred in. I find it very difficult defending Nigerian bred males when it comes to s.e.xu.al harrasment and crimes because it is not a secret that men in Nigeria despoil and molest their women alot and get away with it. No week goes by that I don't read on Nigerian social media sites of yet another Nigerian male in Nigeria who has either despoil.d his sister in-law to death or the story of a Nigerian man who despoil.d an innocent five year old girl and was given a 1 year jail sentence and 40,000 naira to pay or the recent despoil case which happened at Lagos State University as reported by bellanaija.com where a 17 year old girl was despoil.d by five male students. In addition, who can forget the ABSU despoil case that was swept underneath the carpet. The stories of Nigerian bred males committing unspeakable intimacy.u.a.l crimes both at home and abroad are endless.

Nigerian bred males think that the way they get away with such heinous crimes in a country like Nigeria where women are considered inferior and a pound of flesh is the same way they will get away with it abroad. I had a young under-age female cousin who was intimacy.u.a.ll.y molested in that so-called country Nigeria so I am an advocate for very stiff penalties when it comes to such crimes. Nigerians in general must learn to behave themselves abroad. We wonder why we are so hated everywhere we go but the truth of the matter is that most Nigerians are not exactly the most pleasant people (FACT!) and most Nigerian bred males are perverts who are taken over by the lust of the flesh and lack of self control.

Nigerian men, you better change. If you don't, you will continue to read this type of stories. Just because you refuse to respect women in your own society/country and see them as a pound of flesh to be devoured does not mean that the rest of the world shares your very sick mindset. Try that nonsense abroad and you may not live to tell your side of the story just like Onochie Nwankwo. Nigerian women raise your sons to respect women before they become perverts in and outside Nigeria. The evil that men do lives after them and the wages of sin is death! A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

She might even have been turn off by his approach. She reported him does not mean she did not tempt him or does it ?

How did she tempt him? Asked him to hug her and show his manhood?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by nagoma(m): 9:21pm On Apr 01, 2012
These Igbo boys , in addition to drug courier business they want to rape women in forieign lands. angry
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by SisiKill1: 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
paris10:

Very commendable!!

The day I saw in the news how Nigerians organized a million man march when the police killed the bus drive for giving him tshehere money, that day I knew. . .I just knew Nigerians ain't gon take it no more!!

Why. . .I was still reeling from that when bam, I saw news footage of them coming out en mass, taking a stance against the police who shot the guy holding a Bible in front of his mother.

Aahn, Aaahn Nigerians naa. . .I was thinking to myself when two weeks later I picked up a newspaper and what do you know. . . another million man march to the FCT. . .taking a stance against the Boko Haram Bombings and seeking justice for all the innocents lives lost . Twas, an amazing sight I tell ya. . .stuff history books are made of.

I don't wanna sound like a giddy fangirl ooh but I am so impressed by you. . .oh don't pretend you didn't organize the protests, I know you did!! wink
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by webbaba: 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2012
Nigerian in foreign lands have been behaving inappropriately in their host countries. These actions are being viewed as insult by the host communities.
Nigerians cannot be behaving lawlessly and recklessly outside this country and get away with it. We need to respect hosts' cultures, dispositions and rule of laws even if we have non in Nigeria.
We need to re-orientate Nigerian visiting outside.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
nagoma: These Igbo boys , in addition to drug courier business they want to rape women in forieign lands. angry
Another animal with his tribal war rant
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by NMAAJOOGU: 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2012
@teedol
don't you know your father is not your real father. Ask our mum well she will tell you the dick flasher that is our father. Anu ofia ofe nmanu.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by airmark(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2012
How could you unveil ur joystick to a woman like that? Some men are animals.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
airmark: How could you unveil ur joystick to a woman like that? Some men are animals.

Exactly, it sounds too strange to be true.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by mjconcept(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
Teedol: I don't want to be tribalistic, but I just can't help it. Why is it always our Ibo brothers? One thing I notice about d influx of Nigerians in Malaysia is that most of them are uneducated Nigerians who wouldn't mind doing anything to make money. Few weeks ago a Nigerian(Igbo) was executed for drug trafficking.
Cant we have a discussion without being tribalistic gosh. sad
Teedol: I don't want to be tribalistic, but I just can't help it. Why is it always our Ibo brothers? One thing I notice about d influx of Nigerians in Malaysia is that most of them are uneducated Nigerians who wouldn't mind doing anything to make money. Few weeks ago a Nigerian(Igbo) was executed for drug trafficking.
Cant we have a discussion without being tribalistic gosh.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by metaldude(m): 10:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
Callotti: Serves him right!!!!
Gooooooood Riddddddddance!!!!!
One less pervert in the world to deal with.
Nigerian or not.
He prolly has paid for his past crimes that we do not know about.

E be like say Nigerians don taya to sign petitions o!

Mu he he he he he he

Back to my TV jare.
Sadist!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 11:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
airmark: How could you unveil ur joystick to a woman like that? Some men are animals.

You're one of the unreasonable and gullible people out there. Just because it was alleged that he revealed his manhood does not mean he actually did.

Nigerians, wake up and be more constructive in your response to issues, then you'd move forward. Question everything that looks suspicious, and refrain not from criticising any wrong doing. But be careful when doing this. You must then critically examine and thoroughly evaluate every single incident. Don't jut make your assumptions based on an hear-say.

Does it make sense to you when they said the guy brought out his third leg in public? Does it also make sense to you when they said he resisted arrest, hence the beaten? Don't you know that Asian police do not go in two's. There must have been probably upto 8 to 10 police officers violently torturing this dude when being arrested.

Can beaten someone to death for resisting arrest be justified? I believe in welfare rather than punishment. Did you know the bombing of the twin towers in US was as a result of a non-conformist boiling point from those oppressed? Don't think you understand.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by oduasolja: 11:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
typical igbo behaviour.

acting like the world owes you something.

u better get the Bleep out of here.

and his barbaric friends went out and destroyed property. same way the igbos do in china and south africa. acting like they are owed something.

malaysia should deport the whole lot of them .
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 11:13pm On Apr 01, 2012
justwise:

Silly cow, i wouldn't insult your family as they got nothing to do with this.

You have being crying your eyes out since the day your criminal aspirations were brought to untimely end in Travel Section, since then any where you sees my post you rain abuses on my family.

The same individual insulting white people now not long ago was trying to organise sham marriage for Nigerians in order to get British passport. Somebody reading your post will think that you are a patriotic Nigerian, no, you are a dubious criminals pretending to be who you are not.

I see you always call people animal. Only white dudes do that. So you're a stinking conformist and a gullible ignorant piece of crap. You can't even make an argument. If someone or a police ('cause you love them) should call your mum or sister a criminal, would you just say yes they are criminal or simple ask them to provide proof of their accusations? If you then say yes you accept their alleged accusations without proof ('cause police are your friends and can't be wrong), then you're a b.a.s.t.a.r.d with moronic view.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 11:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
oduasolja: typical igbo behaviour.

acting like the world owes you something.

u better get the Bleep out of here.

and his barbaric friends went out and destroyed property. same way the igbos do in china and south africa. acting like they are owed something.

malaysia should deport the whole lot of them .

I de-taste statements like that. This is a world-wide issues. In-fact you're 1000 times more like to be sexually attacked by a white dude than a black man. But you're 5000 times more likely to be killed by gun by a black man than a white man.

It's therefore not a tribal issue my friend. When there's a chemical inbalance in the hormones, affected patients are likely to behave abnormally. This is a biological problem, couple with social affiliation. Patients of these disease should always be treated and through psychometric evaluations. Psychiatrist should also be contacted.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 11:37pm On Apr 01, 2012
alj harem:

Thank you for your reasoning. Some people can't just think. Reporting someone for an alleged crime does not in any way mean they've actually committed that crime.

People report crime for various reasons: some for vicious unfounded gain, some for jealousy, some do it for fun while some do it as a result of unresponsive incoherent approach from the accused.

Lets assumed the dead guy actually committed the alleged crime, does that in any way justify his death?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by ignis: 11:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
you are being tribalistic already.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Igonih(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2012
What will a real man do if he hears a man hugged his wife and flashed his thing at her twice.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by aljharem(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2012
Igonih: What will a real man do if he hears a man hugged his wife and flashed his thing at her twice.

Talk to his wife never to go close to such a man again ?
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by tunax5loon(m): 12:25am On Apr 02, 2012
well, the guy is dead now.. there is no way we can hear is own side of the story..

what i think actually is that killing him is very bad... they should have shot him in the leg (if they hold guns actually.) but beating someone to death because he was reported and tried to run away is bad.. Do you know that sometime, the so-called white peeps also do some bad stuff on the streets too?
How many of them have they killed..
it's a pity that our embassy won't do any ind of investigation on the mata.. so saaad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo / Ritualists Den Discovered In Iyana-Ilogbo, Ogun State / He Ran Away With My N700k, Please Can I Get Justice ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.