Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) (30086 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by mjconcept(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
oduasolja: typical igbo behaviour.

acting like the world owes you something.

u better get the Bleep out of here.

and his barbaric friends went out and destroyed property. same way the igbos do in china and south africa. acting like they are owed something.

malaysia should deport the whole lot of them .
May the good Lord have mercy on brianwashed people like u.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 2:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
justwise: Trust me bro, you are barking at the wrong tree, paris10 is naturally dumb, you can educate him all you want, he will never get it.

Responding to you is a total waste of time. I now concur and conjure with the ancestral powers to bless you with the tragic incident that happened to Mr Nwankwo.

Oh, you mean you want to educate your educator, pls cut the crap ok. You and I know that I'm one of the few most educated person on this forum. Talking about all round sound in all topics. Let me not boast jor.

I'm beginning to doubt if you went to school (college or University) at all. Didn't they teach you to be constructive in your responses? Or are you this dump that you can't even question any thing at all? Would you just accept that your wife cheated on you if someone from no where told you so? I bet you would 'cause you don't have a brain.

I don't know what else to get. I've already by His grace gotten enough out of education. I am well educated in virtually all fields. You need to get your white a.s.s back to school.

Just heed my advice. Do what I've told you to do. Don't need your response to this post, but if you must you're the b.a.s.t.a.r.d I've always known you to be.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by base11(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2012
udogati:

This, my friend, is exactly the kind of talk that gets Nigerian men into trouble. It is wrong to assume that women in foreign countries are waiting/ever-willing to spread wide their legs (forgive my crude language) to any Nigerian man. And isn't it also wrong for you to assume that no Nigerian man is capable of despicable acts of sexual harassment? If we ever want to be respected, we must first learn to respect others first, men or women.

Very well spoken.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 3:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
paris10:

Responding to you is a total waste of time. I now concur and conjure with the ancestral powers to bless you with the tragic incident that happened to Mr Nwankwo.

Oh, you mean you want to educate your educator, pls cut the crap ok. You and I know that I'm one of the few most educated person on this forum. Talking about all round sound in all topics. Let me not boast jor.

I'm beginning to doubt if you went to school (college or University) at all. Didn't they teach you to be constructive in your responses? Or are you this dump that you can't even question any thing at all? Would you just accept that your wife cheated on you if someone from no where told you so? I bet you would 'cause you don't have a brain.

I don't know what else to get. I've already by His grace gotten enough out of education. I am well educated in virtually all fields. You need to get your white a.s.s back to school.

Just heed my advice. Do what I've told you to do. Don't need your response to this post, but if you must you're the b.a.s.t.a.r.d [/b]I've always known you to be.

You are really educated [b]paris10
, you don't need to tell us we can see it from all your posts.

Weldone! No need to start a campaign to get your money back from whichever school you attended.
That is Nigeria problem well and truely solved.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by ebonydude(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
How can humans be so careless with words,guess if it were your relative you would say the same rightShame on all of you that feels it serves the young man right.So where do we put justice?country man or no country man,lets face it you murder someone,you will face justice,murder is the case that they gave you.Except there's no justice any more and nobody is right to damaging properties let alone in another man's land.hell no!!I'd say that barbaric
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by SisiKill1: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
justwise:

You are really educated paris10, you don't need to tell us we can see it from all your posts.

Well done! No need to start a campaign to get your money back from whichever school you attended.

LMFAO!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by ebonydude(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
How can humans be so careless with words,guess if it were your relative you would say the same rightShame on all of you that feels it serves the young man right.So where do we put justice?country man or no country man,lets face it you murder someone,you will face justice,murder is the case that they gave you.Except there's no justice any more and nobody is right to damaging properties let alone in another man's land.hell no!!I'd say thats barbaric
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
justwise:

You are really educated paris10, you don't need to tell us we can see it from all your posts.

Weldone! No need to start a campaign to get your money back from whichever school you attended.

Lol whitey. Enjoy
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by OURCRY: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
I just imagine the kind of people that are commenting about the killing of Nigerians just for the Malaysian women, we should know that the Malaysian are the kind of people that turn HELLO or HI to rape once it was from an African, we know that this people hate you not just that you are Black, but because you are black African, please I appeal to the Black African to stop having affair with this unreasonable people, Malaysian people are unreasonable people,A Nigerian can not rape, it is matter saying Hi or Hello to them and because of the hatred they have on you, they can turn it to rape.

Please my fellow Nigeria, let us comment right, we are talking about maltreatment of Nigerians in Malaysia, I don't see the reason it will be a tribal thing in this foreign land, whether IGBO, YORUBA or HAUSA, our single identity is one, "NIGERIAN", please let us come together and fight against out maltreatment in this side of the world, we know our government don't care, but with God, we can do it, please love your fellow brother and sister and please stop relating with Malaysian, you should know they hate you, they are other national that like you, go for them, Malaysian are unreasonable people, they hate you.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by OURCRY: 8:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
I want to believe the world is watching Malaysia on how they are maltreating the BLACK AFRICANS, I know one day, their pay day will come soon.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
OUR CRY: I just imagine the kind of people that are commenting about the killing of Nigerians just for the Malaysian women, we should know that the Malaysian are the kind of people that turn HELLO or HI to rape once it was from an African, we know that this people hate you not just that you are Black, but because you are black African, please I appeal to the Black African to stop having affair with this unreasonable people, Malaysian people are unreasonable people,A Nigerian can not rape, it is matter saying Hi or Hello to them and because of the hatred they have on you, they can turn it to rape.

Please my fellow Nigeria, let us comment right, we are talking about maltreatment of Nigerians in Malaysia, I don't see the reason it will be a tribal thing in this foreign land, whether IGBO, YORUBA or HAUSA, our single identity is one, "NIGERIAN", please let us come together and fight against out maltreatment in this side of the world, we know our government don't care, but with God, we can do it, please love your fellow brother and sister and please stop relating with Malaysian, you should know they hate you, they are other national that like you, go for them, Malaysian are unreasonable people, they hate you.

If Malaysians hate us that much why then are we going there in numbers? We are failing to address the real issue here which is our behaviour!! If Malaysians hate us because we are black Africans, how about South Africa? They love and cherish us there? Ghana?

Lets stop playing the race card and learn how to behave in foreign land, lets stop glorifying crime.

People hate us more because of our dubious behaviour, call a spade a spade and stop shifting blames.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 1:24am On Apr 03, 2012
jpworld: @udogati: I knew this guy Onochie personally, He is a very good footballer, he travels to Malaysia 4 ftball purpose, unfortunately, ftball didn't work out. His brother Obiorah also live in dat Venice hill Condominium. and recently got married I think the year 2010 or 2011

He has many of his town's men in dat Venice hill condo.. Tower 2 of dat building is the junk yard for Indian helm smokers, Their leader is (Name according to his passport, Might not be his real name) (Keluo Otteh) Nick Name (Stone) he is their Drugs supplier and their gang leader and also run a restaurant close to dat Venice hill Condo As of 2010 (I don't know if dat Stone is still alive) if he is still alive he needs to change his way, cause he will end in a terrible way soon.

Venice hill condo is a violent place as far as i am concern. 4-5 Nigerians died in violent way between the year 2008-2010..

Beating Onochie to death is total unacceptable, but it serves as serious warning to other Nigerians...

RIP Onochie

Indian Hemp smoking has become a common past time for the jobless and the hopeless. Stone gives them the stuff free at first, and after they get addicted, he makes them buy the stuff from him. If they don't have the money, these men become his errand-boys - what Stone wants, they do.

Stone is the big-man-on-campus in Venice Hill. It is shameful to see a Nigerian oppressing his fellow countrymen the way this man does. Stone is married to a local, together they have opened a restaurant which acts only as a front for his illegal activities.

There was a 9ja girl who lodged a police report against Stone, about all the illegal stuff he has been doing. Stone got the whiff of this and he hunted her down to a public restaurant. There, while many other Nigerians watched, Stone beat the girl in full view of all, shouting again and again how could she ever DARE to lodge a police report against ( A GREAT MAN like) him. NONE of the Nigerians who were with the girl, or around her came to her aid.

Stone behaves like a politician. When he is in a good mood, he'd carry a wad of cash with him, handing it out to anyone who is around him - smiling, shaking their hands and patting them on the head, like they are his lapdogs or something.

Nigerians oppress other Nigerians. Let's admit that first.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 1:26am On Apr 03, 2012
justwise:

If Malaysians hate us that much why then are we going there in numbers? We are failing to address the real issue here which is our behaviour!! If Malaysians hate us because we are black Africans, how about South Africa? They love and cherish us there? Ghana?

Lets stop playing the race card and learn how to behave in foreign land, lets stop glorifying crime.

People hate us more because of our dubious behaviour, call a spade a spade and stop shifting blames.

From my own mind of thought, outrightly, people have failed in their bid to understand the enormity of the challenges facing Nigeria and the great danger and disparity of Western world's agenda toward 3rd world countries. People like justwise should always reason and respect other people's view and not impose anything on any one.

I used to reason like some of you guys long time ago, but as time goes by and with experience and knowledge I have ceased to allow my prompt judgement on things to cloud my sense of reasoning and intellect.

I don't solicit for or condone bad behaviour. I detaste any criminal attitude. But saying the likes of Ghana and SA hate us is totally false and erroneously misleading. I'm not disputing that Nigerians do have issues with these nations, but that would be in the competitive side. Nigerians are very ambitious, industrious and innovative. These countries are sceptical of Nigerians overtaking them in terms of businesses and entrepreneurship, hence their hostility toward Nigerians.

Nigerians are not criminals. And in every nation there are bad eggs and those willing to tarnish the image of their great nations. I've seen Britons behaving badly and very into criminal activities. Same goes to Americans and the rest of the world. Mr Nwankwo might just be one of those disgracing Nigeria, but that does not collectively makes us Nigerians irresponsible or criminal.

Crime is a social construct. Your outcry to certain behaviour often prompt the law makers to react to such outburst.

I therefore implore Nigerians from henceforth to desist from using 'NIGERIANS' as a collective noun when addressing any crime or behaviour involving Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria and no place else grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by OURCRY: 2:59am On Apr 03, 2012
Most times I wonder why people move away from the real thing and start talking about some thing else, I thought we are comment on, "NIGERIAN BEATEN TO DEATH", What have it got to do with whether other hate us, talking about our coming to Malaysia, I bet you if you here in Malaysia, 75% percent of Nigerians in Malaysia are looted or deceived to come to Malaysia by the frustrated Nigerians in Malaysia, I still remain we don't even like here, just that most of us are frustrated and doesn't have the money to fly back.

If the Nigerian government will bring free flight many people will go back, as it happened in Libya during Obasanjo administration, my fellow Nigerian, imagine Nigerian that are caught just for the sake of invalid permit or Nigerians accused of abusing their student permit because they are caught in beer parlor, how they are been maltreated more than criminal, they are been turned into slave in jail, tied in the neck, chain in their feel, been flog and the authority wake them up early in the morning by pouring ice water on them, this Nigerians in Malaysian jail are were not caught engage in any criminal act, they were caught just for permit issue.

What else do want to see for you to know that they hate you, my brother, I am not wishing you for you to fall a victim of sort, because then you will understand, but if you fail to understand what your fellow Nigerians are suffering in the hand of Malaysia, I will pray that you will fall a victim then you will understand, I want to use this media to appeal to the Nigerian government to bring flight for us here, we will go, the issue is that most of don;t have money to go back, please government of Nigerian we are not asking you people to engage in any fight with Malaysia, but I appeal to you to bring flight for us to go back please, the same thing happened during Obasanjo administration in Libya, for I know tomorrow the Malaysia will look for us. God help Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 3:28am On Apr 03, 2012
OUR CRY: If the Nigerian government will bring free flight many people will go back, as it happened in Libya during Obasanjo administration, my fellow Nigerian, imagine Nigerian that are caught just for the sake of invalid permit or Nigerians accused of abusing their student permit because they are caught in beer parlor, how they are been maltreated more than criminal, they are been turned into slave in jail, tied in the neck, chain in their feel, been flog and the authority wake them up early in the morning by pouring ice water on them, this Nigerians in Malaysian jail are were not caught engage in any criminal act, they were caught just for permit issue.

What else do want to see for you to know that they hate you, my brother, I am not wishing you for you to fall a victim of sort, because then you will understand, but if you fail to understand what your fellow Nigerians are suffering in the hand of Malaysia, I will pray that you will fall a victim then you will understand, I want to use this media to appeal to the Nigerian government to bring flight for us here, we will go, the issue is that most of don;t have money to go back, please government of Nigerian we are not asking you people to engage in any fight with Malaysia, but I appeal to you to bring flight for us to go back please, the same thing happened during Obasanjo administration in Libya, for I know tomorrow the Malaysia will look for us. God help Nigerians.

Which is why it is important to research first a country before making plans to go there. Find out more about the college you plan on attending. If you need more details, there is adequate information available on the internet. Read Malaysian forums, use Google to your advantage. Look out for discussions on the college you want to enroll in. This way you will not be duped.

The Malaysian system has its flaws, which country does not - it is their problem, not ours. And by calling out their flaws, are we saying our own country is perfect?

It is no good getting furious if you get stuck.

Expecting the Nigerian government to spend precious national funds to rescue citizens who are stuck in foreign countries is ludicrous. It would be unfair to those who have made the choice to stay on in Nigeria. Those who are stuck in foreign countries have only themselves to blame for not doing adequate research before leaving Nigeria.

Learn to be accountable for your own bad decisions. Face the consequences and work hard to rectify whatever wrong you may have done. There is always a way out. Work hard to find it.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by OURCRY: 6:39am On Apr 03, 2012
WITH WHAT YOU SAID, THAT MEANS YOU DID NOT EVEN RESEARCH ABOUT MALAYSIA ON NET (GOOGLE), YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE INTERNET, ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT MALAYSIAN IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT IS HERE, YEAH, PEOPLE CAN MAKE MISTAKE AND LEARN FROM IT, I WISH YOU WILL BECOME A VICTIM OF ALL THIS THING AND YOU WILL KNOW HOW IT FEELS, AS FOR ME, I AM TALKING THE MIND OF FRUSTRATED NIGERIAN IN MALAYSIAN, IF IT IS A WASTE OF FUND, I WONDER WHY OBASANJO DID IT DURING HIS TIME IN LIBYA, MY FELLOW NIGERIAN MAN, PLEASE REASON BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR SAY A WORD CONCERNING SUCH ISSUE.

LAST MONTH, NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT REACTED WHEN SOUTH AFRICA DEPORTED NIGERIAN, WHAT HAPPEN IN THE ISSUE OF MALAYSIA,THE HIGH COMMISSION IS NOT DOING ANY THING, MY FELLOW COUNTRY MAN, IF LIFE IS FORTUNATE WITH YOU, IT IS NOT WITH OTHER, THIS WHAT YOU SHOULD BEAR IN MIND, EVERY COUNTRY'S HIGH COMMISSION HAVE RESERVED MONEY FOR STRANDED CITIZEN.

OUR HIGH COMMISSION HERE IN MALAYSIA HAVE FAILED US ..................

FUN
udogati:

Which is why it is important to research first a country before making plans to go there. Find out more about the college you plan on attending. If you need more details, there is adequate information available on the internet. Read Malaysian forums, use Google to your advantage. Look out for discussions on the college you want to enroll in. This way you will not be duped.

The Malaysian system has its flaws, which country does not - it is their problem, not ours. And by calling out their flaws, are we saying our own country is perfect?

It is no good getting furious if you get stuck.

Expecting the Nigerian government to spend precious national funds to rescue citizens who are stuck in foreign countries is ludicrous. It would be unfair to those who have made the choice to stay on in Nigeria. Those who are stuck in foreign countries have only themselves to blame for not doing adequate research before leaving Nigeria.

Learn to be accountable for your own bad decisions. Face the consequences and work hard to rectify whatever wrong you may have done. There is always a way out. Work hard to find it.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 7:25am On Apr 03, 2012
Condo residents in fear of foreigners after riot

Residents of Venice Hills Condominium in Batu 9 Hulu Langat, Selangor, are living in fear following a riot which broke out last Saturday afternoon involving about 200 Africans.

According to Bernama, the riot was triggered by Rela personnel who had allegedly beaten a Nigerian student Onochie Martins Nwankwo to death after he was accused of molesting a local woman.

A local resident told Malaysiakini the condo’s management office was closed yesterday and that the cleaners did not report for work.

When contacted, the chairperson of the condo’s joint management committee VK Raj confirmed that the office was closed, and the committee had solicited Rela’s assistance to deal with issues involving some African residents there.

“The property manager reported to me that some African residents were congregating just outside the management office.

“They were giving stares or something like that. However, nothing happened but the (condo) workers were obviously frightened because of the riots, so they were given rest of the day off.

“They will be reporting back to work (today),” Raj said.

The resident, who declined to be named, revealed that local residents started having problems with the African residents in 2003 when they first moved in.

Their problems worsened over the years and so the condo management office bolstered its security with Rela members since December.

“We are living in fear. We are concerned over our safety,” said the resident.

“We don’t hate them (African residents) for being black, but we hate them for the things they do,” she added.

Raj revealed that his cleaning staff had often complained of sexual harassment by some of the African residents, but stressed that not all the African residents were implicated in the wrongdoing.

Photos of damage caused by rioters

“Since the Rela came in, we have had some order in this place because at night, loitering (around the premises) is no longer allowed, (and) no more public drunkenness.

"Rela has been doing a good job.”

Malaysiakini was also shown purported photographs of the damage caused by the rioters, which included the guardhouse, the CCTV system, the security office and the condo gates.

The photos show many broken glass windows strewn on the ground and the security office in disarray.

Some potted plants lay broken on a driveway, a broken fan on the floor and the condo’s gate completely removed from its post.

According to another resident who witnessed the Saturday riot, the Africans were armed and chased off the first police officer who arrived at the scene.

He added several senior police officers backed by reinforcements arrived later to negotiate with a Malaysian claiming to be a lawyer representing the rioters.

The resident claimed that after several rounds of negotiations, the rioters agreed to disperse.

The Kajang OCPD Abdul Rashid Abdul Wahab arrived later and held a press conference where he allegedly denied that a riot had occurred at the condo.

The Malay-language daily Sinar Harian yesterday quoted the Selangor police chief Hisan Hamzah as saying the police had the situation under control.

More police officers have been deployed in the area and seven Rela officers have been remanded to facilitate investigations into the death of the Nigerian student.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2012
paris10:

From my own mind of thought, outrightly, people have failed in their bid to understand the enormity of the challenges facing Nigeria and the great danger and disparity of Western world's agenda toward 3rd world countries. People like justwise should always reason and respect other people's view and not impose anything on any one.

I used to reason like some of you guys long time ago, but as time goes by and with experience and knowledge I have ceased to allow my prompt judgement on things to cloud my sense of reasoning and intellect.

I don't solicit for or condone bad behaviour. I detaste any criminal attitude. But saying the likes of Ghana and SA hate us is totally false and erroneously misleading. I'm not disputing that Nigerians do have issues with these nations, but that would be in the competitive side. Nigerians are very ambitious, industrious and innovative. These countries are sceptical of Nigerians overtaking them in terms of businesses and entrepreneurship, hence their hostility toward Nigerians.

Nigerians are not criminals. And in every nation there are bad eggs and those willing to tarnish the image of their great nations. I've seen Britons behaving badly and very into criminal activities. Same goes to Americans and the rest of the world. Mr Nwankwo might just be one of those disgracing Nigeria, but that does not collectively makes us Nigerians irresponsible or criminal.

Crime is a social construct. Your outcry to certain behaviour often prompt the law makers to react to such outburst.

I therefore implore Nigerians from henceforth to desist from using 'NIGERIANS' as a collective noun when addressing any crime or behaviour involving Nigerians.

God bless Nigeria and no place else grin

You should be the last person here to say that, you support fraud, you encourage fraud, you have started 2 fraudulent threads in Travel Section and the moment you got caught you quickly deleted your post.I can carve-out some of those threads, so i don't come here to sound decent because you are far from it.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by paris10: 6:43pm On Apr 03, 2012
justwise:

You should be the last person here to say that, you support fraud, you encourage fraud, you have started 2 fraudulent threads in Travel Section and the moment you got caught you quickly deleted your post.I can carve-out some of those threads, so i don't come here to sound decent because you are far from it.

In as much as I have not defrauded any one and there are no suggestion or fact to say otherwise, I am entitle to open any topic for trending sake. I support common sense and initiative and not fraud @Justwise.

People are now very wise and would do anything to achieve their dreams and goals. I might even come here tomorrow and post any thing that would help fellow Nigerians either to regularise their stay or achieve their targets.

People like you are the ones labelling Nigerians all over even though you're not Nigerian. Do you really want to know how thousands of Nigerians get their papers in the UK? Then you and your brothers need to start knocking on doors. Well, lets not divert the course of this sensitive topic. Open another thread and we shall continue from there.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by barrett442: 8:29am On Apr 05, 2012
Thanks everybody for what ever comment you all have to say about the Killing of that Young Nigeria .Am not a Nigeria but i have to say that i have friends from Nigeria and i also know that Nigerian are bad and also very Good. but the allegation of what the news says about that young man that was killed is a lie everybody know that it is 100% lies . how can 7 men beat up a man i know Nigerian very well they can pay for sex and not to behave like that so the Government of Nigeria need to do something if no they will kill all it Citizen over there in Malaysia and put drugs in him or her and say that the person is a drug dealer . we all know that the young man did not do that is the act of heat-red they have for Nigeria that lead to the death of the citizen so your Government should do something
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Callotti: 9:25am On Apr 05, 2012
This post is a duplicate. Deleted by Callotti De Hallotti!cool
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Callotti: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2012
Please, do not commit PERJURY in front of the world.
Do not stand in front of ANY HOLY BOOK and repeat the bolded part of your post in ANY PART OF THIS WORLD. . .OR THE AFTERLIFE!
You will go STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

Because of 'front' and 'back' lash plus 'side' lashes from 'hater'-posters of NL(especially the ****perverted men on this forum). . .I will not elaborate further. Please, read this article and you will get my drift.

[size=4pt]NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER TRUST A NIGERIAN MAN WITH ANYTHING WITH A POOHSIE(INCLUDING HIS MOMMA'S. . .NO MATTER HOW OLD OR YOUNG. NATIVE FOWLS INCLUDED!!![/size]

http://www.onlinenigeria.com/adprint.asp?blurb=71

In home videos (no thanks to Cossy Orjiakor, Sandra Achums, Shan George, Halima Abubakar and Jolade Ekeinde etc), also, in popular music (Juju, Fuji, Afro, Rap), the subsisting pervasive imagery is that of sex. And so, sex is the central image in the Nigerian male consciousness.

Every male in this land is a rapist waiting to break loose, what differs is the degree and form of animal expression. A man sees a well-dressed woman or lady, he thinks it is his business to make a comment: "Hi, I like your dress, you look edible, or delicious or great". It is perhaps only in Nigeria that a man would tell a woman that she is "delicious, edible". It is as if Nigerian men are all repressed carnivores.

A Nigerian man wrote this o. Not me.grin
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2012
barrett442: Thanks everybody for what ever comment you all have to say about the Killing of that Young Nigeria .Am not a Nigeria but i have to say that i have friends from Nigeria and i also know that Nigerian are bad and also very Good. but the allegation of what the news says about that young man that was killed is a lie everybody know that it is 100% lies . how can 7 men beat up a man i know Nigerian very well they can pay for sex and not to behave like that so the Government of Nigeria need to do something if no they will kill all it Citizen over there in Malaysia and put drugs in him or her and say that the person is a drug dealer . we all know that the young man did not do that is the act of heat-red they have for Nigeria that lead to the death of the citizen so your Government should do something

I beg to differ, sir. Any good psychology journal will tell you that rape (r>a>p>e). has never been about sex, and has always been about control, power and in some cases the need to seek sexual gratification from women who would otherwise refuse them (men who r>a>p.e> )
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2012
barrett442: Thanks everybody for what ever comment you all have to say about the Killing of that Young Nigeria .Am not a Nigeria but i have to say that i have friends from Nigeria and i also know that Nigerian are bad and also very Good. but the allegation of what the news says about that young man that was killed is a lie everybody know that it is 100% lies . how can 7 men beat up a man i know Nigerian very well they can pay for sex and not to behave like that so the Government of Nigeria need to do something if no they will kill all it Citizen over there in Malaysia and put drugs in him or her and say that the person is a drug dealer . we all know that the young man did not do that is the act of heat-red they have for Nigeria that lead to the death of the citizen so your Government should do something

You are really stretching the truth. Having few Nigerian friends doesn't mean that you know what they get up to
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2012
when jungle justice happens in Nigeria, nobody bats a eyelid, BUT, when it happens abroad then suddenly it MUST BE RACISM, lol!

there was a thread a few days ago about Nigerian women being ra.ped in Nigeria, and you guys wouldnt believe the AMOUNT of women who have been victimized by Nigerian men.....criminals who know that most of our women are too ashamed to press charges. do you believe these beasts would suddenly change when they travel abroad? do you believe they will suddenly respect and treat women right?

i put part of the blame on women who let these animals get away, instead of sending them to rot in jail where they truly belong.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by udogati: 2:19am On Apr 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: when jungle justice happens in Nigeria, nobody bats a eyelid, BUT, when it happens abroad then suddenly it MUST BE RACISM, lol!

there was a thread a few days ago about Nigerian women being ra.ped in Nigeria, and you guys wouldnt believe the AMOUNT of women who have been victimized by Nigerian men.....criminals who know that most of our women are too ashamed to press charges. do you believe these beasts would suddenly change when they travel abroad? do you believe they will suddenly respect and treat women right?

i put part of the blame on women who let these animals get away, instead of sending them to rot in jail where they truly belong.

The authorities fail to acknowledge and take seriously the crime of r.ape. Moreover, there's a [b]high level of impunity [/b]in cases related to crimes against women. And the whole society has the tendency to blame the victims. How can we expect women to come forward to say they've been r.aped when the system seems to validate another round of victimization (when and) if a woman DOES come forward to report violations against her?

Nigerians rant, vent, protest and run rampage to fight for their rights in foreign lands, but do nothing to get what is rightfully theirs in their own birthland. What a shame.
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by justwise(m): 10:11am On Apr 06, 2012
MRbrownJAY: when jungle justice happens in Nigeria, nobody bats a eyelid, BUT, when it happens abroad then suddenly it MUST BE RACISM, lol!

A++++++++++++++++
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by malaymama: 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
THIS IS GOOD LESSON TO MOST OF NIGERIAN'S IN MALAYSIA. MOST OF THEM THINK THEY CAN BUY LAW WITH ANY PRICE ONCE PROBLEM COME. MANY OF THEM SHOWING THEY SMART ENOUGH TO BLAME MALAYSIA LAW. SOME NIGERIAN'S HERE THEY BRING THEIR SPIRITUAL THINGS (JU JU ) TO CHARM LOCAL PEOPLE. THEY USING STUDENT PASS AS A TICKET TO STAY IN MALAYSIA. WHICH THE NOT REALLY GO TO STUDY AND MOST TIME THEY DO THEY CRIME BUSINESS. LIKE 419 AND ALSO DRUGS BUSINESS. HERE I ATTACHED ONE PICTURE HOW THEY KILLED UGANDA GIRLS AND TOOK SOME PART OF THE VICTIM DO THEIR SPIRITUAL WORK.

TRY ASKING ANY NIGERIAN WHICH STAY IN MALAYSIA, HOW THE SPEND THEIR LIFE HERE? HOW THEY BEHAVE LIKE RICH MAN IN THIS COUNTRY? WHERE THEY GET MONEY TO SPEND HERE? SO MANY CRIME THEY DO IN MALAYSIA. STILL MALAYSIA GOVT NOT SO SERIOUS TO DAMN THEM TO HELL. HOPE NIGERIA GOVT WILL TAKING ACTION TO THOSE NIGERIAN WANT TO STUDY OVERSEAS. WHAT IS CAPABLE OF THE FAMILY SUPPORT THEIR STUDY? FOR INFORMATION MALAYSIA GOVT NOT GIVE ANY WORK TO THOSE NIGERIAN'S HERE. JUST SOME FEW OF THEM LUCKY TO GET PART TIME JOB. STUDENT PASS NOT PERMIT TO WORK 8 HOUR'S PERDAY. SO ANYONE HEAR HAVE JOB FOR THOSE STUDENT THAT ONE IS LIES. AND YOU WILL DAMN YOURSELF AS MUGU FOR YOUR NIGERIAN'S BRODA OR SISTER WHICH STAY LONGER HERE ALREADY.

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Callotti: 4:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
Looking at those pictures, I am tempted to ask if the juju worked from those female parts?
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by malaysian: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
This is sad. I knew something like this and the riot that followed the incident would happen one day.

I posted about the trouble we've been having at this place almost four years ago. Read here https://www.nairaland.com/137488/plea-malaysian-nigerians
Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by malaymama: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
justwise:

Yes, no sympathy for him if he really committed that crime, this got nothing to do with being a Nigerian, if anyone go about attacking women [i]sexual[/i]ly then he will have whatever instant justice melted out to him.

If Malaysians hate blacks that much then the last thing any blackman in Malaysia should do is to sexually attack their women.

YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT THEY DO HERE? 419 AND ALSO DRUGS BUSINESS. THEY USING STUDENT PASS TO STAY HERE.......

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Mich3: 5:24am On Apr 23, 2012
I can see that this site has been flooded by crazy Malaysians simply to post fake comments in other to cover up for murdering the Nigerian student in Malaysia. I lived in Malaysia before and I know what this stupid self centered racial Malaysians can do. Its not only to Nigerians or Africans they do it to they also kill other foreigners in other to rob them of their money and for sex sometimes- example is the poor French woman that was killed also the young businessman from Singapore killed in Langkawi not to talk of other people attacked by there wanna be gangsters and the Indians in Malaysia. Back to this case - The young man had an argument with the Indian cleaner and she went to report him to the thug called RELA on a Thursday and on Saturday when this guy was going out they called themselves together and accosted him and 7 of this Rela people beat him to death and tied him hand and leg he died before the police came and before he was taken to the hospital. With all the ladies that are available in Malaysia it is a dirty 43yrear old smelly Indian that will be the toast of this man? The case of the Malaysia that was attacked in England got a big out cry and the attackers were jailed seven years for breaking the jaw of the Malaysian student, good but have we actually asked what the Malaysian boy was doing in that area at that time in England- instead of going home he followed a girl on his bicycle! YET he got justice, how much more murdering another student in Malaysia? Nigerians should know this that an average Malaysian are wicked people they only use religion to cover there wicked act, they dont even allow Blacks to worship with them in their mosques and if they allow them they will not allow there bodies (legs) to touch each other the way they do in Mosques. Anyway I am sure they will get there own soon when they too starts to go out of there country---law of Karma!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) / Two Isis-bound Nigerians Arrested In India / Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.