Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,577 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) (30089 Views)

Nigeria Rental Car Operator Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia(photos) / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Kidnappers Beaten To Near Death By Angry Mob In Calabar [viewers Discretion] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by Newsbank(m): 2:41am On Apr 24, 2012
udogati:

This, my friend, is exactly the kind of talk that gets Nigerian men into trouble. It is wrong to assume that women in foreign countries are waiting/ever-willing to spread wide their legs (forgive my crude language) to any Nigerian man. And isn't it also wrong for you to assume that no Nigerian man is capable of despicable acts of sexual harassment? If we ever want to be respected, we must first learn to respect others first, men or women.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Beaten To Death In Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) by pleep(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2012
justwise, i can understand how u are embarrassed about these people, and believe me i am just as embarrassed of rapists etc as you are, these Africans need to learn how to behave in foreign countries. But the way you put your views together is just disturbing, i don't know whats wrong with you.

There is no excuse for beating someone to death just for an unproven allegation... even if it was proven, there is no excuse for killing someone just for flashing their private parts. Are male lives that worthless? It is entirely possible that this was some sort of lie for revenge, and he didn't even do anything wrong, perhaps that is why he struggled so much. Now not only is he dead, but everyone thinks hes a rapist.

I hope something like this will happen to you, so u can empathize more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Barakat Rasheed: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing After She Was Sent To Withdraw In Oyo / Lucky Okonkwo Killed (Deploo Hotel And Suites Owner) / Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.