Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

"Have You Been Trapped In The Closet"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have You Been Trapped In The Closet"? (1075 Views)

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed / Disney Star Raven-symonè Sorta Comes Out Of The Closet Via Twitter / Is She Hiding In The Closet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Have You Been Trapped In The Closet"? by vokious(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2012
Reflecting on my past just make me laugh. I dated a girl some years ago and things were very hot btw us( the romance, sex etc). The times of love making were always at their houz because i dare not bring a girl to my hous(that was then). This gf of mine used to stay wit her aunt. When her aunt and her husband were out of the houz, we become the new couple, Lol. So, one day after a mind blowing sex, her nephews were in the living room when the bell rung. Low n behold, her aunt was back from work, i quickly jumped off the bed confused wit only boxers on. "she suggested i enter the closet that her aunt were suppose to be in church, perhaps, she came to the houz to collect something( which wont take long) according to her". I entered, bt few minutes later, the closet door swung opened, i almost vanished. It was one of her nephews, standing there,his words " hushed...be very careful"(a boy who was abt age 7 then). They all went to distract their mum from entering room bt still she entered bt she didnt open the closet. 10mins later the coast became clear and i disappeared. Share yours folks!
Re: "Have You Been Trapped In The Closet"? by Killz3(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2012
What happened to the "Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience On Nairaland" Thread? undecided
Re: "Have You Been Trapped In The Closet"? by slimyem: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2012
^doesnt matter!
You can have a trapped in the closet experience without it being funny,crazy,unforgetable or sexy!cheesycheesy
Re: "Have You Been Trapped In The Closet"? by Killz3(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2012
shocked
Re: "Have You Been Trapped In The Closet"? by SailorXY: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2012
Reflecting on my past just make me laugh. I dated a girl some years ago and things were very hot btw us( the romance, sex etc). The times of love making were always at their houz because i dare not bring a girl to my hous(that was then). This gf of mine used to stay wit her aunt. When her aunt and her husband were out of the houz, we become the new couple, Lol. So, one day after a mind blowing sex, her nephews were in the living room when the bell rung. Low n behold, her aunt was back from work, i quickly jumped off the bed confused wit only boxers on. "she suggested i enter the closet that her aunt were suppose to be in church, perhaps, she came to the houz to collect something( which wont take long) according to her". I entered, bt few minutes later, the closet door swung opened,i almost vanished. It was one of her nephews, standing there,his words " hushed...be very careful"(a boy who was abt age 7 then). They all went to distract their mum from entering room bt still she entered bt she didnt open the closet. 10mins later the coast became clear and i disappeared. Share yours folks!
buahahahahahahahahaha *stopped by LASTMA for laughing so wildly in a car* shocked
Re: "Have You Been Trapped In The Closet"? by vokious(m): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2012
[quote author=slimyem]^doesnt matter!
You can have a trapped in the closet experience without it being funny,crazy,unforgetable or sexy!cheesycheesy[/quote
@ slimyem, killz is just a strong critic.
Re: "Have You Been Trapped In The Closet"? by vokious(m): 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2012
[quote author=SailorXY]
buahahahahahahahahaha *stopped by LASTMA for laughing so wildly in a car* shocked[/quot

Getting busted for reading a post?

(1) (Reply)

I Love Being Alone....yeah, Right! / Relationship Status On Facebook / 50 Things Real Men Dont Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.