Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed (5137 Views)

This Is The Longest Camel Toe You Have Ever Seen!!! / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by kekakuz(m): 4:57am On Feb 28, 2016
Any one that hears that am currently in bed with my fiance's mother would by automation think irresponsible of me but before you judge me, this is how I got here.
Guyz am in love and it's a beautiful feeling. I meet chinelo my fiance (not real name) at a fund raising dinner, the chemistry was instant and we exchanged contact.
I started seeing chinelo and will often drop her off at home and just drive home. Chinelo is not the typical igbo girl she grew in South Africa and just moved back to Nigeria with her mom. We made it a habit of going to the movies every weekend but the routine is the same, I must drop her home. She never spent the night with me and I totally understand why.
She lives with her mum and she can't leave her home alone. Over time, one thing led to another and I proposed to chinelo. She told me to hold on a little not because she doesn't love me, but because she needs a little time to know me. That night she took me home and I meet her mom.
For a woman in her late 40s, chinelo mum looks stunning with tattoos and dresses modern.
I meet her mum and the mum asked if I had been the other person in her daughter's life that drags her child's attention with her. I told the mom I was guilty as charged and we both laughed and headed for the dinner table.
She asked what I do for a living and I explained that am an Ebusiness expert working with a financial organization.
The next day chinelo invited me to a dinner and told me her mum has approved of her relationship and yes she will marry me. Wow its amazing. She pointed her fingers out but I did not come with the ring. It created an awkward moment though and to my amazement , the elderly woman next to me pulled hers and gave me to give her. Everyone gave us a standing ovation and we got engaged. So we left the restaurant of cos not without giving the old woman back her ring.
Our relationship went on for another 2 months and I got used to her and her mum. The mum seems to be nice but lonely. I heard stories of how she use to do drugs to ensure chinelo gets the best education and how she had to come to Nigeria to avoid some guys she had shady deals with back in the US to protect her daughter.
After 2 months, chinelo told me she was leaving for Cyprus on a 2months course sponsored by her office. It was a though decision but I had to let her go.
That dey I drove her to Nnamdi Azikiwe airport with her suv as mine was faulty. After dropping her, I drove back to gwarimpa her house to drop the vehicle.
Her mum was like why don't I keep it till mine was fixed. I rejected the offer and thanked her. I picked a drop to Kubwa where I lived and the mechanics soon called me that my ride was ready.
Two weeks went by and all I do is video call my girl as I miss her so much. One afternoon I saw a message from her, it reads "Bae, I don't think your love for me is genuine. I replied confessing my undying live for her. She told me if I knew her mum was alone for two weeks and feels sick. Why have I not gone to check her. Seriously I was guilty. It was a Friday and I promised to go check on the woman. I immediately drove there and the woman was so excited to see me. Truly she had been alone and was missing the company of her daughter. I asked her if she would like to go out and she said she wanted to go to the cinema to see the movie "couple of days" so she dressed up and asked if I could take her daughters suv so as to keep it in good condition. So I parked my audi inside and we took the range Rover. I wanted us to meet the 5 O clock Show but it was sold out. We would have to wait for 7pm.she said no problem. So we got the ticket and have 2 hours to spare. We went to the Grand floor and a little shopping in shoprite, had dinner and just chill at the water side. She told me her many runz back in the US and how a drug Lord wanted her daughter so she had to run because she couldn't pay up after a deal went bad. How she regrets somethings she did and I really felt for her. Told me how she broke up with her boyfriend who fathered chinelo and lives in South africa.
7 soon clocked and we went up for the movie. The movie was awkward because it keeps emphasizing theme of distrust and break up. 30 min into the movie, I could feel she was sleepy. She cuddle up in a fecal position with her head around my chest holding on to my left arm. After the movie. I chatted up my girl and told her we are having fun. She was happy and told me she was paying part of her training allowance to my account for keeps and future arrangements.
We soon got home and it was really late. I walked her in and was about to leave but my heart bleeds because she was like a lonely puppy.
She opened her fridge and brought out a wine and offered me a drink. I didn't want to drink much higher because I would be driving home so I took a little.
But you guyz know how this alcohol work. From a shot to a full cup to bottles. We were having fun and laughing loud. Them I got a text from chinelo. She told me not to forget her mums appointment with the doctor on Saturday. I asked her and she confirmed that I should take her to see her gynecologist 7am the next day. Well I got to go. I stood up and fell right back on the couch. I was too drunk to even walk talk less of driving.
I struggled and got to the car but it was really late and dangerous. She advice me to spend the night and it was no problem.
She told she she really want me to stay and also not want to miss her doctors appointment. I staggered back Inside. Madam I apologize for being drunk please don't get a wrong impression, I usually don't drink. She took me to chis room and went to hers. I fell on the bed like a log. She soon return with a pillow and joined me. She said it would be nice to have a room mate for the night
This is really inappropriate and I know it but before I could say a word, she was already in bed with me. She cuddle up again and want my arms around her. She was barely dressed and her body was way too hot for her age. She told me she had fun and can't wait to have me as a son in law.
Time check it is 1:am and am still awake with a woman holding up to me. Errotic thoughts came to my mind but I had to control. Now she has her whole body on me with her boobies hanging out of her night gown. I can't deny I already have a serious hard on and her knees have felt it. I saw her smile the moment she felt it. Am so ashamed.
She seems to enjoy the sleep but am awake both body spirit and soul and finding it difficult to control my self. It's 2am.

Part2
www.nairaland.com/2961096/having-longest-day-life-shower#43322020
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by calobinna(m): 5:07am On Feb 28, 2016
guy hold Dat bullala well make e no go sideways... don't even think of it!... if there is something you could do to induce sleep... do it oga!

2 Likes

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Junior66(m): 5:15am On Feb 28, 2016
where the part two naw?
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 5:16am On Feb 28, 2016
I had a Hard-on reading this, I need to get laid This Sunday, it's been 8 days embarassed...OP just control your Divk she's probably feeling naughty, nothing more than that.

4 Likes

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by EmmahO(m): 5:42am On Feb 28, 2016
Op control ya set no mess up o! But to be real her mama na karishika grin
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by whirlwind7(m): 5:53am On Feb 28, 2016
grin grin grin

Seriously? You typed all this epistle while you are in bed with her?

According to your fairy tale, you were too drunk to walk, much less to drive, but you suddenly got sober enough to type this fiction? shocked shocked
It's Sunday! Pray for forgiveness, and take this script to one of them Ghanaian movie producers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by olaolaking: 6:08am On Feb 28, 2016
If this script is handled by those Ghanian actors, Everybody will want to grab a copy

11 Likes

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by HomieQuan(m): 6:29am On Feb 28, 2016
Dont ever give in my broda wink
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by HomieQuan(m): 6:30am On Feb 28, 2016
olaolaking:
If this script is handled by those Ghanian actors, Everybody will want to grab a copy
lwkmd grin
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by placeofallure(f): 6:32am On Feb 28, 2016
For the love of Chinelo, switch to control mode O!

2 Likes

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 28, 2016
I hope you have enough condoms with you there, yansh that mama's punny till the early morning mehn! angry
Chinelo will not know. There is nothing as heavenly as yanshing both daughter and mother, success will follow you afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by kekakuz(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2016
olaolaking:
Abeg I write scripts ooo. Who will connect me to a producer
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2016
i've watched the movie before
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by TDstarr: 6:47am On Feb 28, 2016
kekakuz:
Any one that hears that am currently in bed with my fiance's mother would by automation think irresponsible of me but before you judge me, this is how I got here.
Guyz am in love and it's a beautiful feeling. I meet chinelo my fiance (not real name) at a fund raising dinner, the chemistry was instant and we exchanged contact.
I started seeing chinelo and will often drop her off at home and just drive home. Chinelo is not the typical igbo girl she grew in South Africa and just moved back to Nigeria with her mom. We made it a habit of going to the movies every weekend but the routine is the same, I must drop her home. She never spent the night with me and I totally understand why.
She lives with her mum and she can't leave her home alone. Over time, one thing led to another and I proposed to chinelo. She told me to hold on a little not because she doesn't love me, but because she needs a little time to know me. That night she took me home and I meet her mom.
For a woman in her late 400, chinelo mum looks stunning with tattoos and dresses modern.
I meet her mum and the mum asked if I had been the other person in her daughter's life that drags her child's attention with her. I told the mom I was guilty as charged and we both laughed and headed for the dinner table.
She asked what I do for a living and I explained that am an Ebusiness expert working with a financial organization.
The next day chinelo invited me to a dinner and told me her mum has approved of her relationship and yes she will marry me. Wow its amazing. She pointed her fingers out but I did not come with the ring. It created an awkward moment though and to my amazement , the elderly woman next to me pulled hers and gave me to give her. Everyone gave us a standing ovation and we got engaged. So we left the restaurant of cos not without giving the old woman back her ring.
Our relationship went on for another 2 months and I got used to her and her mum. The mum seems to be nice but lonely. I heard stories of how she use to do drugs to ensure chinelo gets the best education and how she had to come to Nigeria to avoid some guys she had shady deals with back in the US to protect her daughter.
After 2 months, chinelo told me she was leaving for Cyprus on a 2months course sponsored by her office. It was a though decision but I had to let her go.
That dey I drove her to Nnamdi Azikiwe airport with her suv as mine was faulty. After dropping her, I drove back to gwarimpa her house to drop the vehicle.
Her mum was like why don't I keep it till mine was fixed. I rejected the offer and thanked her. I picked a drop to Kubwa where I lived and the mechanics soon called me that my ride was ready.
Two weeks went by and all I do is video call my girl as I miss her so much. One afternoon I saw a message from her, it reads "Bae, I don't think your love for me is genuine. I replied confessing my undying live for her. She told me if I knew her mum was alone for two weeks and feels sick. Why have I not gone to check her. Seriously I was guilty. It was a Friday and I promised to go check on the woman. I immediately drove there and the woman was so excited to see me. Truly she had been alone and was missing the company of her daughter. I asked her if she would like to go out and she said she wanted to go to the cinema to see the movie "couple of days" so she dressed up and asked if I could take her daughters suv so as to keep it in good condition. So I parked my audi inside and we took the range Rover. I wanted us to meet the 5 O clock Show but it was sold out. We would have to wait for 7pm.she said no problem. So we got the ticket and have 2 hours to spare. We went to the Grand floor and a little shopping in shoprite, had dinner and just chill at the water side. She told me her many runz back in the US and how a drug Lord wanted her daughter so she had to run because she couldn't pay up after a deal went bad. How she regrets somethings she did and I really felt for her. Told me how she broke up with her boyfriend who fathered chinelo and lives in South africa.
7 soon clocked and we went up for the movie. The movie was awkward because it keeps emphasizing theme of distrust and break up. 30 min into the movie, I could feel she was sleepy. She cuddle up in a fecal position with her head around my chest holding on to my left arm. After the movie. I chatted up my girl and told her we are having fun. She was happy and told me she was paying part of her training allowance to my account for keeps and future arrangements.
We soon got home and it was really late. I walked her in and was about to leave but my heart bleeds because she was like a lonely puppy.
She opened her fridge and brought out a wine and offered me a drink. I didn't want to drink much higher because I would be driving home so I took a little.
But you guyz know how this alcohol work. From a shot to a full cup to bottles. We were having fun and laughing loud. Them I got a text from chinelo. She told me not to forget her mums appointment with the doctor on Saturday. I asked her and she confirmed that I should take her to see her gynecologist 7am the next day. Well I got to go. I stood up and fell right back on the couch. I was too drunk to even walk talk less of driving.
I struggled and got to the car but it was really late and dangerous. She advice me to spend the night and it was no problem.
She told she she really want me to stay and also not want to miss her doctors appointment. I staggered back Inside. Madam I apologize for being drunk please don't get a wrong impression, I usually don't drink. She took me to chis room and went to hers. I fell on the bed like a log. She soon return with a pillow and joined me. She said it would be nice to have a room mate for the night
This is really inappropriate and I know it but before I could say a word, she was already in bed with me. She cuddle up again and want my arms around her. She was barely dressed and her body was way too hot for her age. She told me she had fun and can't wait to have me as a son in law.
Time check it is 1:am and am still awake with a woman holding up to me. Errotic thoughts came to my mind but I had to control. Now she has her whole body on me with her boobies hanging out of her night gown. I can't deny I already have a serious hard on and her knees have felt it. I saw her smile the moment she felt it. Am so ashamed.
She seems to enjoy the sleep but am awake both body spirit and soul and finding it difficult to control my self. It's 2am.
guy use style style take put hand for the Bobby grin grin conji is a bastard
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by alatbaba1(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2016
FP. But d story go make sense. Person fit get hard on reading. OP update d remainder of d story cos dis ain't real event.
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by greatdeal1408: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2016
TDstarr:
guy use style style take put hand for the Bobby grin grin conji is a bastard

You nor try ooo. Why you quote everything na
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2016
Part 2 pls

1 Like

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2016
I don't believe this shiit....

You typed these while on top of bed with your mother in law? Do you know this long post will worth your 2hours plus typing it?? You are a bloody lier!!

No one types this episode and remains the same spot they were.... This is fiction.... And it never happened...!

Lies...... Lier...... Bloody lier!!!!!!!
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2016
patrickdarlins:

You typed these while on top of bed with your mother in law? Do you know this long post will worth your 2hours plus typing it?? You are a bloody lier!!

No one types this episode and remains the same spot they were.... This is fiction.... And it never happened...!

damn...h£ took it p£rsonal...

4 Likes

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by phabulous88(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2016
kekakuz:
Well I got to go. I stood up and fell right back on the couch. I was too drunk to even walk talk less of driving.

Too drunk to walk yet you write an epistle in your drunken state.

Blawdy liar!

1 Like

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by princy80(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2016
abeg come complete dis super konji story...
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by kekakuz(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2016
phabulous88:

Blawdy liar!
What can I say. Alcohol don't last long in my system
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 28, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by kekakuz(m): 7:52am On Feb 28, 2016
phabulous88:

Blawdy liar!
What can I say. Alcohol don't last long in my system
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 28, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

damn...h£ took it p£rsonal...
lols..... I was really piss off cos of the lies na.... Check it out.... Someone that's so drunk that hardly walks without staggering.. Someone that feel back to the couch while trying to stand up?? Someone that couldn't drive home cos of his drunken state??

Can then keep his eyes open to type this episode?? Lols....

That was the reason I took it personal... Some peeps just thinks NL is trash land.... I just tire for the dude....

Tell us another tale.... Else I will report you to your fiancé.. Lols
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 28, 2016
I smell APC and lie Mohammed around
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by AmiLaHoit(f): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2016
patrickdarlins:

From the story's post time, it was posted this Sunday morning (after 4am) and the woman has an appointment Saturday morning which shld be d next day after the movies.
If I am right tomorrow na Monday Kekakuz, fear God nah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by kekakuz(m): 8:09am On Feb 28, 2016
Moved to part 2
Watchout
Longest day of my life:in the shower with my inlaw
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Fajs: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2016
patrickdarlins:

wetin happen, u too go type ur own..
.jealousy crew
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by adeememman(m): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2016
Nairalanders with bashing, he was looking for advice/encouragement to survive the night but all he got was ( lie, liar, liar). I believe some 4got to ask for the pixure.
I believe by now is either the Op survived it or she banged the innocent, helpless woman. therefore my advice is not dat relevant again.
But in case of similar occurrence in the future, I will advice you not to do anything you won't be proud to defend in front of an audience. If need be, tame that your John Thomas well, cos it has led many to destruction. HAPPY SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

From the story's post time, it was posted this Sunday morning (after 4am) and the woman has an appointment Saturday morning which shld be d next day after the movies.
If I am right tomorrow na Monday Kekakuz, fear God nah!
guy I can't stop laughing....

Very entertaining .... Wet dreams indeed!!!!!
Re: The Longest Night Of My Life: Trapped in My In-laws Bed by BerryScott(f): 8:20am On Feb 28, 2016
guys!!! go to church. its sunday again
Happy sun_day dearies... hope the sun doesnt fry us burnt today

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. / I Have Never Had S*x.. Not A Joke... Pls Help Me / Am I The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.