Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Im Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im Confused (1312 Views)

Im Confused / Im Confused And / Im Confused, Please Matured Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Confused by shadshadyz: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2012
Though we aint up to a year yet. When i met him ,i asked him what he wants and he said he needs a companion, some1 who likes things similar to him, som1 to keep him company, we started for about 5months.
I noticed he is always asking 4 esx at least whenever we meet.Though we have not done it much like that.
A rich guy, workaholic,matured.He never tells me his feelings,
Has never really bought me anytin big, does not spend so much on me, though i dont mind am not a gold digger,dont believe in extortion, am hardworking.
Taken me out on different occasions,but rarely does that now.
Anytime i complain about the sex matter,has told me that he is not playing with me,wont hurt me,am wrong about him wit me for just sex(just words, which could be lies) and with simple terms, no elaboration.
I also suspect he may have another,cos he once told me he has normal urges and he likes esx alot.
The question is, does he really love me, and even if he doesnt how can i win his heart?
Or should i simply move on or be patient for awhile,cos i like him even if he was broke i would still like him.
Please i need alot of advice. NO INSULTS. THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE.I will answer any other question if you have any for clarification.Thank u
Thank you.
Re: Im Confused by shadshadyz: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2012
shadshadyz: Though we aint up to a year yet. When i met him ,i asked him what he wants and he said he needs a companion, some1 who likes things similar to him, som1 to keep him company, we started for about 5months.
I noticed he is always asking 4 esx at least whenever we meet.Though we have not done it much like that.
Has never really bought me anytin big, does not spend so much on me, though i dont mind am not a gold digger,dont believe in extortion, am hardworking.
Anytime i complain about the sex matter,has told me that he is not playing with me,wont hurt me,am wrong about him wit me for just sex(just words, which could be lies) and with simple terms, no elaboration.
I also suspect he may have another,cos he once told me he has normal urges and if am not there or not willing wat do i expect him 2do for he likes esx alot.
The question is, does he really love me, and even if he doesnt how can i win his heart?
Or should i simply move on or be patient for awhile,cos i like him even if he was broke i would still like him.
Please i need alot of advice. NO INSULTS. THIS IS A SERIOUS ISSUE.I will answer any other question if you have any for clarification.Thank u
Thank you.
Re: Im Confused by sugarbuns(f): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2012
Sad aye, guess he's not that into you. But i think you should just let things take their course. Besides what are your ages?
Re: Im Confused by Emmerlee(m): 10:35pm On Mar 31, 2012
Lots of questions in my mind begging for answers..

Well, since you are no longer sure of this guy's feelings towards you and you obviously like him, I'll advise you to work out a hrt to hrt talk with him and more importantly - give him more than enough space to sort himself out! You can't successfully force yourself into the life of an obviously confused guy. You may only end up pushing him further away.
You said he doesn't share his feelings with you, didn't you take note of that before you started dating him? Or was it that he 'expressed' the same feelings when he was still wooing you?

Just be laid back, do your thing and don't force yourself on him. He would eventually come around totally if he realises that you are precious to him.
Re: Im Confused by neyostica: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2012
I hate to be the one to tell you, but he sees you as the object used satisfy his sexual urge. Take heart
Re: Im Confused by kelz88(f): 12:23pm On Apr 01, 2012
I don't think the dude likes you like that and I don't think you should do anything to make him stay. . . .cos his intentions are not good, from your post. However, someone like him might have had bad dating experience and might not want to pour all heart in one relationship, even though he might really like you. Best bet is speak to him. He needs to tell you what's up. Good luck.
Re: Im Confused by Rocktation(f): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
IDK. I need answers as much as you do. Some confusing guy, he is!
Re: Im Confused by Konnektions146(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
i just noticeed u dont spice his life up enough, i mean from yyur post ,i noticed u re kinda scared of him cos of his financial status or yu may just be dull.
yu guys need to talk, yu need to be more active.
some guys dont like ladies who re dul and agree to all dey say.
yu can improve, yu may need to ask abt his best relationship befor he met u and find out y dat lady seem de best.
find out wat gets him excited, but yu talk wit him 1st and know,how he likes.

good luck
Re: Im Confused by shadshadyz: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
kelz88: I don't think the dude likes you like that and I don't think you should do anything to make him stay. . . .cos his intentions are not good, from your post. However, someone like him might have had bad dating experience and might not want to pour all heart in one relationship, even though he might really like you. Best bet is speak to him. He needs to tell you what's up. Good luck.

i have done that, no result,
Re: Im Confused by shadshadyz: 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
sugarbuns: Sad aye, guess he's not that into you. But i think you should just let things take their course. Besides what are your ages?

2o's and 30's
Re: Im Confused by shadshadyz: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2012
Emmerlee: Lots of questions in my mind begging for answers..

Well, since you are no longer sure of this guy's feelings towards you and you obviously like him, I'll advise you to work out a hrt to hrt talk with him and more importantly - give him more than enough space to sort himself out! You can't successfully force yourself into the life of an obviously confused guy. You may only end up pushing him further away.
You said he doesn't share his feelings with you, didn't you take note of that before you started dating him? Or was it that he 'expressed' the same feelings when he was still wooing you?

Just be laid back, do your thing and don't force yourself on him. He would eventually come around totally if he realises that you are precious to him.

he did share his feelings initially, but its changed.
Re: Im Confused by tasandra: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
gurl,why not try and tell him no,wenever he ask 4 sex....atleast to see if sad sadthat s the only thin he likes u 4...u will knw if a guy s into u or not.
Re: Im Confused by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 01, 2012
Girl, I Think,hes just using you to satisfy his sexual needs..when hes done? Hmmm..

Why dont u chill on the whole sex thing for a while. Deny him sex anytime he asks and then watch what happens. Lets see if thats all he wants from u.

Its not a must to give him sex allll theee time, durh? is he ur husband? it looks like ur trying to hard abeg.
Re: Im Confused by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2012
shadshadyz: Though we aint up to a year yet. When i met him ,i asked him what he wants and he said he needs a companion, some1 who likes things similar to him, som1 to keep him company, we started for about 5months.
I also suspect he may have another,cos he once told me he has normal urges and he likes esx alot.
Thank you.

@OP
may i ask:
- what is so special about this guy that would make you want to desperately be with him?
- if the guy doesnt love you, why would you want to win his heart?
- since you are not willing to give him s[b]e[/b]x whenever he feels like it, then how can you possibly think you can satisfy this guy?
Re: Im Confused by sugarbuns(f): 9:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
Gurl maybe he's been thru alot.....i think u shld jez chill cus u deserve much better..i dnt knw u buh thats what i think. focus on the more important things in ur life now and mayb give oda guys a chance. i know how u feel and i can empathise.
Re: Im Confused by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
Your what they call a cutty buddy.Figure out your worth and move on.You deserve better.Point blank period.No sense in holding onto something that isnt holding onto you in return!
Re: Im Confused by acidtalk: 9:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
Thank you.

Question No 1
What have you given him aside the s*x?

Lots of ladies make a mistake believing they are doing the guy a favour by accepting to make love to him. You complain of his loving sex too much and also complained he doesn't take you out that much again.

Which guy in his right senses will be denied what he loves ('cus you stated that he opend up to you his high urge for se*x) and then you expect him to keep spending for you.

The moment you started denying him his favourite ice cream flavour, the man scouted and found another ice cream machine that makes his flavour just the way he wants it. Believe it or not, that where he is spending his money, time and heart to.
Re: Im Confused by Youngpo413: 5:35am On Jul 30, 2014
^^ abi?
Re: Im Confused by Poliz: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Ur just wasting ur time here talking bla bla bla........ U should know anybody want to please. Give this guy his favourite and u will see every often around u otherwise nothing for u. Abi na u go chop dthing ne? Wise up abeg stingy u
Re: Im Confused by Bidex6444(m): 8:03am On Jul 30, 2014
Wake up from your slumber . You are just a sex slave to the guy. Better options are coming your way. Open your eyes widely and you'll see

(1) (Reply)

What Didn't I Do Right? / Do Men Still Care About Virgins? / How To Get A Girl To Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.