Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Didn't I Do Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Didn't I Do Right? (1312 Views)

What Was Your "Holy Shiit" Why Didn't I Start Doing This Sooner / Darling, Tell Me Anytin U Want Me To Do Right Now For U... & Its Done...anytin.. / What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Didn't I Do Right? by yongnoble(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
thread closed
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by Kslib(m): 12:23am On Apr 04, 2012
Op
3 things is involved!!!
It is either -----------It might just be a coincedence that after you guys broke up her azz and others started to stretch out for fresh air.....
Or she went for pumping......
Or you guys privates were not just compatible......

1 Like

Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by omega25red(m): 12:29am On Apr 04, 2012
has nothing to do with sex that girl is simply sitting closer to the eba and amala. she better stop now before she becomes ikebe super
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by queensmith: 12:48am On Apr 04, 2012
you dated an underage girl and saw her when she finally reacjed puberty.

the police need to arrest you.
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by Cuteobi(f): 12:54am On Apr 04, 2012
omega25red: has nothing to do with sex that girl is simply sitting closer to the eba and amala. she better stop now before she becomes ikebe super

Seconded jare!!!
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by KevinII(m): 1:28am On Apr 04, 2012
queensmith: you dated an underage girl and saw her when she finally reacjed puberty.

very good answer. that was not too difficult to figure out. the dundee can not even see the answer staring him in the face he was all over the place talking about some mumu myth.
OP how old is she now. either what queensmith said or she is one of the 'late developer' types. ode
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by KevinII(m): 1:29am On Apr 04, 2012
btw queensmith come to my bedroom i want to show you something. am waiting
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 04, 2012
Kslib: Op
3 things is involved!!!
It is either -----------It might just be a coincedence that after you guys broke up her azz and others started to stretch out for fresh air.....
Or she went for pumping......
Or you guys privates were not just compatible......

ROFLMAO this shiiiit got me laughing really hard.

One thing for sure you and ur ex were freaking dumb. What the hell, doing all those weird stuff for big butt and breast grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by yongnoble(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2012
queensmith: you dated an underage girl and saw her when she finally reacjed puberty.

i figured someone would say this. She was 24 when we started. So puberty is clearly out of it.
thanks for you contribution though.
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by Coldfeet(f): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2012
@op you could have asked her what she finally did to get her ROUNDTABLES in order! And instead of dating skinny bones why not go for a curvy girl? that'll save you all the hard work of trying to improve what you obviously can't!
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by queensmith: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2012
Then she got fat
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by Killz1(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2012
Gawd! Sex makes people fat?

I never knew we still had people as dumb as this. . . Bullshit!
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2012
She was pumped too much and she got fat
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by ITbomb(m): 11:02am On Apr 04, 2012
yong_noble: Please share your touts here. comments are welcomed from both male and female.

p.s: No insults please. If you don't have anything to contribute, just pass, otherwise, send your insults to insults@nairaland.com, who knows, you just might get a reply from seun grin
This is where I stopped.
we also have in stock Agberos, hoodlums, militants with the touts.
How do u want it delivered. Militants is strictly by flight, touts by bus, Agberos, don't worry they will find a way to where u r
Classic dumb
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by eldav(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Another possibility for her weight gain could be pregnancy...maybe she took in and aborted.

That can bring about those sorta changes....just saying.

2 Likes

Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by slimyem: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
op,did you try inserting uncle tom into her ears and nostrils.cheesy cheesy
If not,that was what you didnt do right and what the new guy's doing!cheesy cheesy
Dumdum!
Nonsense!
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by yongnoble(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
slimyem: op,did you try inserting uncle tom into her ears and nostrils.cheesy cheesy
If not,that was what you didnt do right and what the new guy's doing!cheesy cheesy
Dumdum!
Nonsense!

very funny...... but i forgot to laff
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by yongnoble(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
eldav: Another possibility for her weight gain could be pregnancy...maybe she took in and aborted.

That can bring about those sorta changes....just saying.

Yes, broda this could be so true, i actually tout of this. Thanks anyways...
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by ronkebp(f): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
grin grin ; D grin grin grin @ POST.
Re: What Didn't I Do Right? by tasandra: 4:20pm On Apr 04, 2012
boi,u nor got work at all.....lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Men Still Care About Virgins? / How To Get A Girl To Chase You / Do People Really Have "Soul Mates"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.