Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. (19567 Views)

​jonathan Dissolves Cabinet May 28 : Premiumtimes / Suntai Dissolves Cabinet Amidst Controversies / Gov. Fayemi Dissolves Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Funkymallam(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2012
The president, federal republic of Nigeira, last night dissolved his cabinet after the minister of finance and the co ordinating minister of the economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala resigned her position to pursue her World Bank ambition.

The report also stated that some ministers will be retained, people like the minister of information and the likely hood of Dr. Ngozi appointing her replacement.

Our reiable source stated that, there has been intense lobbying going on but Dr. Ngozi is believed to have chosen her ally, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, popularly known as 'madam due process' to replace her.

APRIL FOOL..... grin cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by noiseless: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2012
Was about to the same ;
Funkymallam: The president, federal republic of Nigeira, last night dissolved his cabinet after the minister of finance and the co ordinating minister of the economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala resigned her position to pursue her World Bank ambition.

The report also stated that some ministers will be retained, people like the minister of information and the likely hood of Dr. Ngozi appointing her replacement.

Our reiable source stated that, there has been intense lobbying going on but Dr. Ngozi is believed to have chosen her ally, Dr. Oby Ezekwesili, popularly known as 'madam due process' to replace her.

APRIL FOOL..... grin cheesy
Was about to the same ;
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by gEE10(f): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2012
Ahh You fooled me. I had prepared my response. But sha, she still resign in the face of current going-ons.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by lifestyle1(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2012
I already knew it was April fool just wanted to satisfy my curiosity.... grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by infofirst(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2012
After the Subsidy gift, u left, i knew it was Wb agenda. Wish u d best n thanx for d wonderful gift of subsidy.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by ceejayluv(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2012
Damn! U got me...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by infofirst(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2012
April fool is a dishonest tradition, dont be involved. more here http://iaaazislam..com/2011/03/april-fool-dishonest-tradition.html
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2012
Lol, nyc 1, u almost got me 4 a minute.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 01, 2012
infofirst: After the Subsidy gift, u left, i knew it was Wb agenda. Wish u d best n thanx for d wonderful gift of subsidy.
angry angry angry angry angry
some people dont read before giving their response

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by ignis: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2012
Was even thinking its true... Just recovered.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Funkymallam(m): 10:18am On Apr 01, 2012
aguiyi:
angry angry angry angry angry
some people dont read before giving their response

I tell u. They only read d heading.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by icefish(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2012
April fool hohohohohohohoh
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Jawn(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2012
I goged it
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by joelala(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2012
april fool! nice 1.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Ess: 10:29am On Apr 01, 2012
Whats with this ugly design and colors on NL?!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Mynd44: 10:31am On Apr 01, 2012
infofirst: After the Subsidy gift, u left, i knew it was Wb agenda. Wish u d best n thanx for d wonderful gift of subsidy.
SMH
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Sagytarius(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2012
Wow you had me there!! Well, thanks for the good laugh.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Onasa22: 10:34am On Apr 01, 2012
It,s April fool.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by ifeci: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2012
ah! dis 1 nearly catch me. u try sha
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by jamil2(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2012
Ess: Whats with this ugly design and colors on NL?!
these colours ehn distablise the eyes. Topic I wish the story is true nigeria will be better.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 01, 2012
silly! what with these colours on NL! angry
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by braine(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2012
I knew it couldn't be true. If I hear say GEJ dissolve cabinet
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by summyvic: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2012
Think it was a costly joke if u ask me.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by jedisco(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2012
Nl really has alot of issues.
So some people just read headlines and post.
SMH
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by jeron1(m): 11:02am On Apr 01, 2012
infofirst: April fool is a dishonest tradition, dont be involved. more here http://iaaazislam..com/2011/03/april-fool-dishonest-tradition.html

U are the biggest fool of the century...
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Funkymallam(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2012
jeron1:

U are the biggest fool of the century...

U dey mind am?
After advertising his foolishness, he is promoting his site.
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Mynd44: 11:31am On Apr 01, 2012
infofirst: April fool is a dishonest tradition, dont be involved. more here http://iaaazislam..com/2011/03/april-fool-dishonest-tradition.html
Ode
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2012
I fell big time for it and even told a friend before seeing the April fool grin
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by EngrChris(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2012
This d kind of people we need in our dear country 1. Daa Ngozi, Daa Akunyili, De Chukwuma Soludo, Uncle Anyim SSG, Uncle GEJ, Uncle Rochas,Uncle Amaechi, Uncle Akpabio and Daa Ezekwesili and many more.I'm happy for her and in support even if she didn't win the world bank president
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by slimbruced(m): 11:43am On Apr 01, 2012
Floxyluv: Lol, nyc 1, u almost got me 4 a minute.

Damn Gurl!It wz more than a minute..**Checking ma Time(wristwatch)**
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by IbroSaunks(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2012
I actually scrolled down to the end of the post to see the April fools announcement as soon as I opened the thread, ur gonna have to come up with better, this was too obvious!
Re: Breaking News: Jonathan Dissolves Cabinet After Ngozi Resigned. by bluejeff(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2012
Somebody is still not getting it.... I really hope this new nairaland is another april fool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Armoured Car Scandal House Committee Hearing (2) – Live Update / PENGASSAN President, Francis Johnson Is Dead / Malami Denies Ordering Raid On Justice Odili's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.