Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Thank God I'm Immune To HIV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank God I'm Immune To HIV (3343 Views)

God! I'm in a big mess please help me / Ooooh My God! I'm Inlove With A Lesbian! / Thank God I'm Searching No More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by stillme(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2012
I have every reason to glorify God. God has given me a second chance to turn a new leaf. I want you all to learn from my story.
While i have a serious relationship,i was having affair with a girl at my place of work. To cut the long story short,suddenly she fell sick and was diagonised with brain tumor. For two weeks now,she's been in the hospital for treatment. On my way from school i checked her at the hospital,she told me that the doctor want to see me. Immediately,with fear i met with the doctor. He told me he needs to run a test on my blood to know the source of her illness. And he also made it known to me it is at my own advantage to treat any infection found in blood early before it get to her state. So i complied,he took the sample of my blood to lab. I was like, God! Save my soul.
After some minutes the result came out,the doctor told me he tested for two things, one sex transmission deseases and HIV. I said,what!!! But u didnt tell me all these,he replied,it is for own benefits.
The sweet part of the story is that i'm not infected with any of the two sex transmission deseases. The bitter part is that the girl has both deseases in her blood.And also he comfirmed to me that i fall among the group of people that are immune to HIV. Otherwise i would have been infected. Nevertheless,he adviced me to stop having sex with the girl.
Glory be to God for saving me. Pls stay away from sex.
AIDS is real

1 Like

Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Excelboi(m): 4:29pm On Apr 02, 2012
So what? Better you go for another check up after Six month before you shine your teeth!

1 Like

Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Goldieluks: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
Excelboi: So what? Better you go for another check up after Six month before you shine your teeth!
grin grin cheesy
Now that's scary.
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Excelboi(m): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
^^^ How
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by kambili190: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
Excelboi: So what? Better you go for another check up after Six month before you shine your teeth!

exactly!!!! and even if you were lucky this time, doesn't mean you'll be next time. nobody is immune, what a foolish doctor was it? or did you read too much into what he said? I pity your girlfriend. you're a ticking timebomb, only judging from your statement!
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by slimyem: 4:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
op,keep fooling yourself about being immune!
For all you know,you might just be in the 'window period ' stage.berra go for another test in 6months time!
Immune ko,immunity ni!
Nansense!
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Goldieluks: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
The thought of him going to do a test again.
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by jobaskia(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
@GOLDIELUKS, It's quite a long time. Anyway research has it that some pple are indeed immune to it( Genetically
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Goldieluks: 4:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
Am not disagreeing with that 'fact' ??^^.
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by kambili190: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
jobaskia: @GOLDIELUKS, It's quite a long time. Anyway research has it that some pple are indeed immune to it( Genetically

WHO SAYS SO? WHAT KIND OF REASEARCH ARE YOU REFERRING TO? THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!! And you shouldn't spread this nonsense online! ANYONE CAN GET INFECTED WITH THIS VIRUS!
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by stillme(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2012
U think i can just cook thrash up. The doctor gave me examples of people.
This is the Lord's doing,the work of God is mystery. I have made alot of research and found out that among 0 negative people that are immune to HIV.
Google it.
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by kambili190: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2012
stillme: U think i can just cook thrash up. The doctor gave me examples of people.
This is the Lord's doing,the work of God is mystery. I have made alot of research and found out that among 0 negative people that are immune to HIV.
Google it.

not everything you google is serious. a very good friend of mine is a doctor and what you're saying is dangerous.
I agree that you were lucky by the grace of God BUT that you're immune is the latest nonsense, ridiculous, DANGEROUS.

google some more! and believe everything google offers you or rather what you want to believe. I am really shocked! now I know why the number of infections keeps growing. angry
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by PweetyJay(f): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ehhhhm, which one is SEX TRANSMISSION DEASEASES abeg. And serzl y are there people immune to HI undecidedV. And again one of d symptoms of HIV is Brain Tumor kwa?. I bin no learn that one sha. Anyways dude if she is postive as U̶̲̥̅̊ say n U̶̲̥̅̊ have been intimate with her U̶̲̥̅̊ better go check urself after six months o jare
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by neyostica: 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
Op, dnt rejoice yet, go back after 6months for confirmation
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by omega25red(m): 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
jobaskia: @GOLDIELUKS, It's quite a long time. Anyway research has it that some pple are indeed immune to it( Genetically
That is true but this guy said the doctor found out for him in a few minutes. Due you know how long a genetics test takes? and what type of lab did they have at the hospital that they can draw blood and tell you in a few minutes if you are hiv+ or not. I only know of the cheek swab to determine if you have the disease and that runs for like 20 minutes
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by PweetyJay(f): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Shebi U̶̲̥̅̊ r immune kwo?. Go and test yours and ur doctor's hypothesis on a HIV positive patient then come tell us d inference abeg. Lord have mercy!!!! angry
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by eghost247(m): 5:57pm On Apr 02, 2012
Lol nairalanders rejoice wit the guy now
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by kemmeye: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2012
wait oh wait how does brain tumor correlate with HIV. Although i know some certain "RARE" people are immune to HIV what does that have to do with your blood have to do with the source of her brain tumor
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by stillme(m): 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
^^When the doctor discovered she has HIV apart from brain tumor that has almost paralized part of her body,he tricked me to run HIV test on me of which i fell for him.
I'm not asking anybody to believe me. It is a joyful thing for me. Of what benefit will it be for me to cook up lies. All i want is to advice you guys to abstain from unprotected sex.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Flashaldrin(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
eghost247:
Lol nairalanders rejoice wit the guy now
i tire o! Too much bad belle for here!

1 Like

Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Oluwa4Sure: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
kemmeye: wait oh wait how does brain tumor correlate with HIV. Although i know some certain "RARE" people are immune to HIV what does that have to do with your blood have to do with the source of her brain tumor

It is the latest trend now buddy!!!
Even if you fall off a bike, and bleed
once you take it to any qualified or a modern doctor,
you will be asked to get tested of HIV!!!!

Not like falling off a bike relates to HIV in anyway man
but they would like to know becuase have HIV/AID can delay your
recovery, and also, it meant you may need extra attention!!!

So Brain Tumor does not correlate to HIV or AIDS
but the doctor must have carried out the test so he/she
can know how best to attend to the patient!!!
my2tablet of panadol

2 Likes

Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Oluwa4Sure: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
stillme: I have every reason to glorify God. God has given me a second chance to turn a new leaf. I want you all to learn from my story.
While i have a serious relationship,i was having affair with a girl at my place of work. To cut the long story short,suddenly she fell sick and was diagonised with brain tumor. For two weeks now,she's been in the hospital for treatment. On my way from school i checked her at the hospital,she told me that the doctor want to see me. Immediately,with fear i met with the doctor. He told me he needs to run a test on my blood to know the source of her illness. And he also made it known to me it is at my own advantage to treat any infection found in blood early before it get to her state. So i complied,he took the sample of my blood to lab. I was like, God! Save my soul.
After some minutes the result came out,the doctor told me he tested for two things, one sex transmission deseases and HIV. I said,what!!! But u didnt tell me all these,he replied,it is for own benefits.
The sweet part of the story is that i'm not infected with any of the two sex transmission deseases. The bitter part is that the girl has both deseases in her blood.And also he comfirmed to me that i fall among the group of people that are immune to HIV. Otherwise i would have been infected. Nevertheless,he adviced me to stop having sex with the girl.
Glory be to God for saving me. Pls stay away from sex.
AIDS is real

I'm happy for you man!!! But please be careful too oo

You must be feelling like you just hit the lotto!!!
HapyU
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Goldieluks: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

my2tablet of panadol

You may be right though, but carrying out a test without someone's consent remains a mystery.
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Flashaldrin(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
omega25red: That is true but this guy said the doctor found out for him in a few minutes. Due you know how long a genetics test takes? and what type of lab did they have at the hospital that they can draw blood and tell you in a few minutes if you are hiv+ or not. I only know of the cheek swab to determine if you have the disease and that runs for like 20 minutes
be well informed before you make negative assertions, HIV tests this days take less than a minute.

1 Like

Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Idowuogbo(f): 7:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
Poster d lord is ur strength o, but guy u berra do d test again so u sure ur pankere dey intact.

I don't wish u bad ooo, but if u have bin diving without float, oh boi na gbosa u jam b dat o.

I will pray for u if u buy me cabin biscuit. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by ayobase(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks: The thought of him going to do a test again.

that will be so killing.
Walahi!
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by omega25red(m): 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
Flashaldrin:
be well informed before you make negative assertions, HIV tests this days take less than a minute.
which kind fake asz test takes less than a minute? even the fastest test "rapid hiv test" takes 5 to 20 minutes

i should be informed? you need to be informed
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by Idowuogbo(f): 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2012
omega25red: which kind fake asz test takes less than a minute? even the fastest test "rapid hiv test" takes 5 to 20 minutes

i should be informed? you need to be informed
Na babalawo dey do test for dem na

U go fear express Lolzz!
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by ayobase(m): 7:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
Goldieluks:

You may be right though, but carrying out a test without someone's consent remains a mystery.

no mystery abt it!
It happens...one man's show!
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by ayobase(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
Im still chuckling.......immune to HIV?
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by stillme(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
^^ the doctor said he took him two minutes to discovered she has HIV,while he has to wait for more than 15mins to break the news.
Re: Thank God I'm Immune To HIV by kemmeye: 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
Oluwa4Sure:

my2tablet of panadol

i mean i understand what u're saying but i mean it was his girl friend that had a brain tumor not him so like y did the doctor ask for his blood like should he not focus on the person who has a brain tumor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoiding A Bad Marriage By Pastor Chris. / That One Man / Photo; Oh My God! See What This Kid Is Doing At His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.