Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,515 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

God! I'm in a big mess please help me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God! I'm in a big mess please help me (2605 Views)

Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Pls Help Me From This Big Mess, I Can't Stop Thinking. / I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
This is a follow up of my post January 24th 2016.

My girlfriend I dated for 3years (no sex relationship) left me after a wealthy guy came her way Feb. She eventually offered my her virginity before the marriage since I was faithful to the no sex relationship till she was about leaving me. I ask nairalanders if I should accept the offer or not. I got missed reactions.

Fast forward we eventually had sex. (both of us were first times) for one week before her marriage Feb 27th 2016.

Now she is pregnant but she said that I'm responsible. I asked her if the husband has not slept with her, she said he has many times but she said I'm responsible for the pregnancy. He said the husband is happy she is pregnant but the man don't know he is not responsible and she can't keep it away from me.

I'm confused please I need help.

Abuse me but after the abuse suggest something reasonable.

Cc

donTbone Hazardd jcmaiah TrapLORD mineANDurs Estharfabian Swaggeronfleak naijaboiy Kaylexzy Modsenemy firstking01 goodmorning40 justified19 cruzita STFUareyouGod wazupguy 6fit boxer022 CertifiedFreak Swaggeronfleak mallimillz
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by benedictnsi(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Better accept your fate oooo

D time weh e d sweet you cos she d shout "harder" you no tell us.....

You are responsible ooooo if you deny her, you will remain IRRESPONSIBLE
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by SpaceWorld2013(m): 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Future sorrow for the lady....I'm sorry for saying that anyway
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
SpaceWorld2013:
Future sorrow for the lady....I'm sorry for saying that anyway
Pls just suggest something
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
benedictnsi:
Better accept your fate oooo

D time weh e d sweet you cos she d shout "harder" you no tell us.....

You are responsible ooooo if you deny her, you will remain IRRESPONSIBLE
how do I claim responsibility, think ham na. She is in her husband's house now
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Didn't you use protection? Why didn't you? Sigh.

Well, first and foremost, you both should go for a DNA paternity test to ascertain if you are truly the father of the child she is carrying in her womb. If you aren't the father, then good for you, all you have to do is keep your distance from her and her family. But if you are the father, then the both of you should decide on what to do. You either tell her husband, or you keep it away from him.

But if I was to advice you, I'd tell you to tell the man, so as not to complicate things further. The truth will definitely be unearthed one day, and it's better the child grows up with the knowledge that you are his dad than finding about it later. Such kind of realization can mess up the child's life in a lot of ways. It's also better the lady's husband knows the truth now, than finding out later and thinking he has a son when he doesn't. You don't want to create your own version of one of those Telemundo storylines.

All you have to do is pray that when she tells the husband the truth, that he is able to handle matters well, and doesn't end up break-up with her. He might even decide to raise the child as his own and in his home, or you all would reach a reasonable and favorable decision.

2 Likes

Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by SpaceWorld2013(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
Drawsoup:
Pls just suggest something
after going through your post I can't blame you. That lady will live with that guilt for life. The lady must try and confess to the husband, unless she's not type of Christian that believe in going to Heaven. As for you sir, ask her her decision what about it.
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by nerdfrost(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Funny nigga, I no follow u chop the fruit,why I go pour water for u to wash hand angry

1 Like

Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Drawsoup:

My girlfriend I dated for 3years (no sex relationship) left me after a wealthy guy came her way Feb. She eventually offered my her virginity before the marriage since I was faithful to the no sex relationship till she was about leaving me. I ask nairalanders if I should accept the offer or not. I got missed reactions.

Fast forward we eventually had sex. (both of us were first times) for one week before her marriage Feb 27th 2016.

Now she is pregnant but she said that I'm responsible. I asked her if the husband has not slept with her, she said he has many times but she said I'm responsible for the pregnancy. He said the husband is happy she is pregnant but the man don't know he is not responsible and she can't keep it away from me.

Congrats man, this isn't the time to chastise you for not using protection.
So ur gonna be a father, congrats once again. The good thing here is that he would be taken care of by a 'wealthy family ', so no financial burden on you.
Again it's unlikely she is baiting you with pregnancy since she is already married and her husband is more boxed up than you are.
My advice is this : allow her carry the pregnancy, after about 9months post delivery, insist on a secret DNA analysis, if it turns out to be truly urs, then.........
Congrats once again, but keep close contact with your child. You would smhow have to get ur child back, even if it's in 20yrs time.
Lastly, let your future wife know what has happened, you can save her the future trauma and marriage crash that would ensue when the truth eventually comes out

1 Like

Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
make I relax here jare
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by kowema(f): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
From what u typed above, u have the following traits
1). Always asking for public opinion even with critical issues that needs deep thinking
2).You dont know how to apply public Opinion e.g, Your ex/babe wanted to get married, you knew, she came to you to offer u forbidden fruit, you came to Nairaland to ask wether to chop or not even when u know she has been clearly taken and it wasn't right,
You got the opinions but u couldn't even seive it and so you chose to chop Apple
3)At the point of chopping apple, you put ur brain under the pillow cus according to you, it was both of ur first time and you didn't wear a Sheath(Knowing she was another's wife now) and anything can happen.
4)You don't know how to look beyond the present
5)You are Naive and inexperienced.....
I can go on and on and on and on ..........Just to buy time to find what to say to you.

Whatever decision you take, Make sure you don't conceal this information from her would be husband now, I don't see you as strong enough to handle what would come from the future if you bottle this. I wish you success.
Lest I forget my brother, you are really in Draw soup
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
sapiosexual1:

Congrats man, this isn't the time to chastise you for not using protection.
So ur gonna be a father, congrats once again. The good thing here is that he would be taken care of by a 'wealthy family ', so no financial burden on you.
Again it's unlikely she is baiting you with pregnancy since she is already married and her husband is more boxed up than you are.
My advice is this : allow her carry the pregnancy, after about 9months post delivery, insist on a secret DNA analysis, if it turns out to be truly urs, then.........
Congrats once again, but keep close contact with your child. You would smhow have to get ur child back, even if it's in 20yrs time.
Lastly, let your future wife know what has happened, you can save her the future trauma and marriage crash that would ensue when the truth eventually comes out
sounds reasonable
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
kowema:
1). Always asking for public opinion even with critical issues that needs deep thinking
2).You dont know how to apply public Opinion e.g, Your ex/babe wanted to get married, you knew, she came to you to offer u forbidden fruit, you came to Nairaland to ask wether to chop or not even when u know she has been clearly taken and it wasn't right,
You got the opinions but u couldn't even seive it and so you chose to chop Apple
3)At the point of chopping apple, you put ur brain under the pillow cus according to you, it was both of ur first time and you didn't wear a Sheath(Knowing she was another's wife now) and anything can happen.
I can go on and on and on and on ..........Just to buy time to find what to say to you.

Whatever decision you take, Make sure you don't conceal this information from her would be husband now, I don't see you as strong enough to handle what would come from the future if you bottle this. I wish you success.
she was not married when we had sex. Please don't add that to the problem at hand. After all we were still dating when the sudden marriage came her way. Fine she needs the money and she left. But I didn't make love to her after marriage and I will not.
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by nepapole(m): 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Start buying enuf pampers now before d price go increase.
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
smithsydny:
make I relax here jare
bro please suggest something this is not a relaxation spot
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
nepapole:
Start buying enuf pampers now before d price go increase.
just like that?? I can't ruin her marriage by going to claim responsibility
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
That word "I'm pregnant" can give somebody HBP.
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by schumastic(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
is really sad and the worst part of it all is the victim here who happens to be the husband cry cry the poor man rejoicing and happy not knowing what awaits him...op she should do a paternity test on the child and pray is not yours cus if it is, smh...you have to come out clean if not, you and your conscience would be like the pic below me grin grin

Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by ifeajikap(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
kowema:

I see some flaw in ur analysis

1 seeking advice on sex dosent mean always seeking 4 public opinion, sex is a tin u ought to be taught abut like sex education bt africans shy away frm it dats y he came here

2 d fact dat he had sex wit her wasn't bcus he dosent know aw to use public opinion bcus m sure a good percentage wuld av told him to use protection he only did wat he intended to do frm d onset

3 everybdy knws wen u are about to sex u dnt reason of d consequence dats y I didn't use protection

4 nd u dnt av solid proof to say he dosent tink beyound of d present actually if he dosent, he would av come to ask for advice. He taught beyound d present nd came to seek advice.

Lemme rest here cuz I can also go on nd on nd on
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
wizzyrich:
That word "I'm pregnant" can give somebody HBP.
Bros I don thin over night. This is worse because she is now in her husband's house. How can we say it out? N she can't abort the husband is aware already. I can't go n claim because I don't want to ruin her marriage. Still I can't sleep with the taught that I'm the father of the unborn child her husband is happy about. Just so so confuse. How I wish I can turn back the hand of time embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
ifeajikap:
I see some flaw in ur analysis

1 seeking advice on sex dosent mean always seeking 4 public opinion, sex is a tin u ought to be taught abut like sex education bt africans shy away frm it dats y he came here

2 d fact dat he had sex wit her wasn't bcus he dosent know aw to use public opinion bcus m sure a good percentage wuld av told him to use protection he only did wat he intended to do frm d onset

3 everybdy knws wen u are about to sex u dnt reason of d consequence dats y I didn't use protection

4 nd u dnt av solid proof to say he dosent tink beyound of d present actually if he dosent, he would av come to ask for advice. He taught beyound d present nd came to seek advice.

Lemme rest here cuz I can also go on nd on nd on
you are a brother in times of distress. More cow legs to junior
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by chigoizie7(m): 4:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Drawsoup:

U fùcked her b4 she got married right?
Weda u fùcked someone else's wife or not is out of question, because, u didn't, she was still single b4 d deed.

Now the question is this.

*do u think she was not Aware of what she was doing when opening her legs for u? -- bros, she does knew what she was doing?

* do u think she will leave her marriage to be with u? --NO, she dare not.

*do u think she told u that to torment u? --NO, she just tot u should know the truth(for future purposes).

* do u think she love u for doing that? -- NO, she is just selfish and immature.

* do u think it will back fire soon? Or later? -- yes, it will.

* do u need to fold your arms and allow another man raise your blood? -- u will be so stùpid if u do.

* bros, go and make more money, more than the husband, pay her back for pulling such stunt with u.
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Drawsoup:
Bros I don thin over night. This is worse because she is now in her husband's house. How can we say it out? N she can't abort the husband is aware already. I can't go n claim because I don't want to ruin her marriage. Still I can't sleep with the taught that I'm the father of the unborn child her husband is happy about. Just so so confuse. How I wish I can turn back the hand of time embarassed embarassed embarassed
I understand your pain my brother. Since she said you are the owner of the baby and you are sure it is yours, then ask her what she really want. Her answer will determine the next action to take.
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Drawsoup:
bro please suggest something this is not a relaxation spot
even if I tell u wat to do will you do it?
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by 4C2215131: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
as it stands there is nothing you can do. Just wait til the child arrives.

On a side note it means she was cheating on her fiancee with you given the time frame of the conception. Hmmm.... women...
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by 4C2215131: 4:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
as it stands there is nothing you can do. Just wait til the child arrives.

On a side note it means she was cheating on her fiancée with you given the time frame of the conception. Hmmm.... women...
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by izospindle(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
i smell lies
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by dantenny(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
U cast stone and glass break u come de ask weda na yur stone break tha glass? If u ask me na who i go ask?
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by kowema(f): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Drawsoup:
she was not married when we had sex. Please don't add that to the problem at hand. After all we were still dating when the sudden marriage came her way. Fine she needs the money and she left. But I didn't make love to her after marriage and I will not.

My dear, A woman who has fixed date for her wedding is as good as married!!!.
People should learn to know when to walk away
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
kowema:

My dear, A woman who has fixed date for her wedding is as good as married!!!.
People should learn to know when to walk away
noted
Re: God! I'm in a big mess please help me by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
wizzyrich:
I understand your pain my brother. Since she said you are the owner of the baby and you are sure it is yours, then ask her what she really want. Her answer will determine the next action to take.
my brother she said she just want me to know from the beginning that the child is mine. Not for me to take responsibility now, but be informed that is my first child if eventually the baby is born. Then I should know I have a child somewhere. But to be honest the taught is killing me. I'm just praying is not true. If it is true I will need my child but I don't want to ruin her marriage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Agony Of A Young Lady / I Need Help: She Relocated Me From Friendzone Avenue To God Knows Where! / Dygeasy Seun You Guys Should Address This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.