Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? (2889 Views)

How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? / Why Do Girls On Facebook Hide Their Relationships? / Why Do Girls Hide Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by bittyend(m): 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
This is just an observation.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Sijo01(f): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
Hw many hav u seen? Oga generalization!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by bittyend(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
Sijo01: Hw many hav u seen? Oga generalization!

99.9% of the ones I have seen do - including their mothers. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by neyostica: 6:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
Op you are right, and its quite irritating
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by annawhite(f): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2012
bittyend:

99.9% of the ones I have seen do - including their mothers. lipsrsealed
he goat
99.9/ including ur family members huh?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 02, 2012
dem dey bleach becoz dem wan turn oyibo by force grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by bittyend(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
annawhite: he goat

My family members are included in the 0.1%. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Kslib(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
If they like,they should bleach their skin from now till tommorow,their nyash will never bleach.. That's nature for you!!!!!!!!
Na nyash dem take dey know black woman........
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by bittyend(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kslib: If they like,they should bleach their skin from now till tommorow,their nyash will never bleach.. That's nature for you!!!!!!!!

GBAM!!

Fela Kuti - Yellow Fever
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kslib: If they like,they should bleach their skin from now till tommorow,their nyash will never bleach.. That's nature for you!!!!!!!!
guy go update oooo
dem get cream wey dem dey take bleach their yansh nowardays
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by neyostica: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
annawhite: he goat
Why vex You dey bleach?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Kslib(m): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
lefulefu:
guy go update oooo
dem get cream wey dem dey take bleach their yansh nowardays
haba!!! Ok but still dem no go fit bleach the line wey seperate the two nyash......... That's nature for you..
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by echobee(f): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
i think this guy needs some check up.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Kslib(m): 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
Me?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Tinax(f): 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
Kslib: Me?
yes u grin
Kslib: Me?
yes u
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Kslib(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
Tinax:
yes u grin
yes u
why?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2012
Pls, ladies! You guys shld not mind bittyend.
If you will all notice, 90% of his threads are against nigerian women and we cannot keep replying to his every post because thats his plan....to get us talking!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by bittyend(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2012
mckutie: Pls, ladies! You guys shld not mind bittyend.
If you will all notice, 90% of his threads are against nigerian women and we cannot keep replying to his every post because thats his plan....to get us talking!

What's wrong with your cum face? undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by bittyend(m): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
@mckutie

Has any guy ever cum on your face? I'll like to be the first to do that. wink
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Killz3(m): 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2012
mckutie: [size=15pt]Pls, ladies! You guys shld not mind tbittyend.
If you will all notice, 90% of his threads are against nigerian women and we cannot keep replying to his every post because thats his plan....to get us talking![/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by bittyend(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
[quote author=~Killz~][/quote]

faggit undecided
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by slimyem: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2012
Bitterend is a goat!
His brain has being held hostage by his hormones!
This thread is BULLSHIT!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by bittyend(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
slimyem: Bitterend is a goat!
This thread is BULLSHIT!

eat some food.. slimmy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Killz3(m): 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
bittyend:

faggit undecided
It takes one to know one. . .
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Killz3(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
slimyem: Bitterend is a goat!
This thread is BULLSHIT!
I'm sure he's an Afghanistan Goat, cos Nigerian goats are smarter than this! No Nigerian goat will ever make a conjecture as dumb as this, and add insult to it's injury by implying it's 99.9 percent of a country's population! Invariably, the fool is saying that out of the over 75million+ women we have in Nigeria, That only about 75,000 women do not bleach. . . Meaning that in each local govt in Nigeria, we have about 97 women who do not bleach.

And someone asks why i call people FOOLS!

The idi[i]o[/i]t had to dump the handle OK2NV
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by bittyend(m): 9:43pm On Apr 02, 2012
~Killz~:

I'm sure he's an Afghanistan Goat, cos Nigerian goats are smarter than this! No Nigerian goat will ever make a conjecture as dumb as this, and add insult to it's injury by implying it's 99.9 percent of a country's population! Invariably, the fool is saying that out of the over 75million+ women we have in Nigeria, That only about 75,000 women do not bleach. . . Meaning that in each local govt in Nigeria, we have about 97 women who do not bleach.

And someone asks why i call people FOOLS!

The idi[i]o[/i]t had to dump the handle OK2NV

Why are you mad? Are you a Nigerian girl?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Killz3(m): 9:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
bittyend:

Are you sure you are a Nigerian Man? Nigerian men don't make such dumb conjectures like 99.9%.

Nigerian men aren't so dumb!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by annawhite(f): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
~Killz~:

Are you sure you are a Nigerian Man? Nigerian men don't make such dumb conjectures like 99.9%.

Nigerian men aren't so dumb!
me likey!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by annawhite(f): 9:56pm On Apr 02, 2012
bittyend:

i can see u running mad !
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
annawhite: me likey!
@killz So guy how does it feel huh? grin I mean, you've been piling up all these browny points since you started on NL. cheesy
They must taste good wink

@topic, please leave these lovely women alone. Much love to all my naija sistahs for all the cute little things they do for us kiss kiss
luv y'all from the depths of my balls. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by slimyem: 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2012
bittyend:

eat some food.. slimmy
unrelated to topic!
Still doesnt stop you from being a loathsome GOAT!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Bleach Their Skin - Is It To Hide Their Ugliness Or What? by slimyem: 10:09pm On Apr 02, 2012
2buff:
@killz So guy how does it feel huh? grin I mean, you've been piling up all these browny points since you started on NL. cheesy
They must taste good wink

@topic, please leave these lovely women alone. Much love to all my naija sistahs for all the cute little things they do for us kiss kiss
luv y'all from the depths of my balls. cheesy
how deep are your balls?really!cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Signs That A Guy Likes You / He's Threatening My Life Because I Want To Quit!!!!!! / If Atletico Replaced These Guys, Why Do Girls Think They Cant Be Replaced(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.