Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

“I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh (30063 Views)

“I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma / I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes – Chidinma Chidinma / “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Arinzejunio(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2012
Kaboom!:

She is not Bleaching, thats her color. Thanks
yeah I beliv she's not bt wat will a Gud,respectable n understanding young man b having a chain-smoker as a wife
He's nt calculated n collected
He's in need of something else
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by kizito96(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
What do you expect of a lady who lacks parental control. You cannot play on an Igbo man. Bini people need the money they don't even care. They even send their wives to Italy to prostitute and bring home the money.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by jspac(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2012
Phrankin: There is a proverb in igbo that says "if a rat escapes from a child chasing after it, the child calls it a witch rat" figure it out for yourself.
Hahaha i get it,so true cheesy
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by jspac(m): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2012
Gaiden k:
So she even has a life Hmmmmm
she HAD a life.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Afam4eva(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If tonto had said ibo men are the best,you'd have been jumping all over the thread and even making comparison with other ethnic groups while no one on this thread will know that she is an ikwerre i.e ibos in rivers state.ikwerre will be full ibos if the indigenious ibos want to align with the SS or claim cultural affinity and homogenity or brag about ibo territory and expansionist or brag about ibo population but now that an ikwerre woman has spoken ill of ibo men,ikwerre are no longer ibos again.I hope when you come to politics section,you will also deny ikwerre there.

I'm not denying Ikwerre because of Tonto's statement. I'm just wondering why an advocate of a seperate Ikwerre ethnic group now sees Tonto Dike's statement as that of an Igbo woman. Just ttry and be consistent, that's all.

4 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
davidugotex: No responsible and right-thinking Igbo man will like to have a cheap slot like you as a wife.
Thank God you even realize that when you said that if continue to wait for an Igbo man to marry you then you'll remain single for the rest of your life.
So get lost.
A slut z evn berra dan her...she z nofin but a failed human test
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by ebere1712: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
Nwogbe: LETS RESPECT HER DECISION AS A PERSON COS SHE IS THE ONE GOING INTO THE MARRIAGE. WISHING U WELL IN YOUR NEW FOUND LOVE.
if ur tribe was singled out and insulted like that,wud u hv respected her decision?...mtcheeeewww....talk abt double standards!!!...she can die of stroke 4 ol i care!

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by mekaboy(m): 12:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
rhymz: Obviously, this girl is immature and lacks class. She just had to single out Igbo men to make her edo men look good. It is obvious that her past relationship with Igbo guys did not work out and her venom she spilled that crap. Let's wait and see when she gets a raw deal from her Edo Perfect man; I guess her comment will then be all Nigerian men blablabla....
Fact is that, I have never liked the kid, she is fake and an attention freak. She will say or do anything to keep her in the news. Like many have said, no real Igbo man will take an immature idiot like her for a wife. To an average Igbo man,Marriage is not a boyfriend-girlfriend affair where everyone does as they please.

NOPE SHE DID NOT MAKE HER EDO MAN LOOK GOOD, SHE MADE THE IGBO MAN LOOK GOOD AND HARD TO GET. IN HER FINAL STATEMENT SHE SAID "IF I COUNTINUE WAITING FOR AN IGBO MAN I WILL REMAIN SINGLE" THAT TELLS YOU SHE DECIDED TO MARRY THE EDO MAN OUT OF FRUSTRATION. HE CLOCK IS THICKING AND THE IGBOMEN DESPITE THE FACT THAT SHE IS A NOLLYWOOD STAR STILL DONT GIVE A DANM .

I WONT MARRY A GIRL THAT MAKES ME A SECOND CHOICE, I CANT IMAGINE A GIRL I WANT TO MARRY TO SAY IF SHE KEEPS WAITING FOR GUYS FROM A CERTAIN TRIBE THEN SHE WILL REMAIN SINGLE FOREVER.

THE QUESTION IS "WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT IGBO MEN THAT TONTO HAS TO WAIT TO GET ONE? " AND HOW COME A STAR LIKE TONTO DIKE FINDS IT HARD TO LAY HANDS ON AN IGBOMAN EVEN IF IT MEANS HER PAYING HIS GROOM PRICE ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ tonto,I cannot marry a tattoed mannerless anorexic slut as a wife...go figure
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Dereformer(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
Watch out that marriage, it won't last. No offense
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ejiné: In all, the part I found the most interesting about this outburst, is this:

I'm glad she knows; because a notorious, bleaching, chain-smoking 'general market' isn't exactly my idea of a wife material.
Seconded...she deserves more of dis
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by yuzedo: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
Is she trying to say no Ibo man deserves her punny cos the literal translation of Toto Dike in Igbo language is "Great Warrior's Toto". . . grin grin grin
Aunty can like to carry her yama-yama toto where it'll be appreciated. Ibo people have (marital) values and obviously they don't tally with her antecedence and "aspirations". . . angry undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
afam4eva:

I'm not denying Ikwerre because of Tonto's statement. I'm just wondering why an advocate of a seperate Ikwerre ethnic group now sees Tonto Dike's statement as that of an Igbo woman. Just ttry and be consistent, that's all.

You are the first person on this thread to make a political retribution for what tonto said by showing that she is an ikwerre.If you believe ikwerre are ibos,why do you need to remind tonto that she is an ibo from a vassal terriory.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
Xionez: Tonto, clap for yasef. You jus spared an innocent igbo man from his early grave.
Exactly my thoughts
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
akpanbaba: Describing igbo men as too nosy is really really a serious matter.Infact non-igbo women would just avoid igbo men like excreta.I suggest igbo men in this forum should call a meeting and resolve to counter this statement.This girl is just demarketing igbo men.Tufia.
We dont hold meetings over low life biatch...never!!..not in dis life.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2012
airmark: As promiscuous as tonto dike might be, she has a point as regards ibo men being nosy. That's just a fact.
Says a fool with an IQ of a stillborn

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by aljharem(m): 1:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
Tonto abi wetin you cal your name, it just shows she is an illiterate generalising people.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by aljharem(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
lalaosky:
Says a fool with an IQ of a stillborn

you are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by andyanders: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
Tonto Dike can marry anything like the Edo man because she got no quality of a house wife. True Ibo man has value and cannot accept any rubbish. No right thinking parent will allow his son to bring home a lady like Toto Dike. Despite her flourishing career, Ibo man would want to keep to a humble woman with character and not a woman who has ta-toed her body like snake with more than 7 pierced holes on each of her ears.

She can find peace with an Edo man who cherish flesh like Tonto Dike and can display the maggot anywhere.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by opribo(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
The same girl that said she will never marry is making scarthing remarks about the Ibo man. She is a useless gal, she doesn't have home training, they say she is an engineer that is a blatant lie, she went to night school, she didnt finish from UNIPORT.

Who dare this rubbish lady insult the Ibo men. She must not cross river Niger again in her best interest. Yeye thing
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by jspac(m): 1:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
yuzedo: Is she trying to say no Ibo man deserves her punny cos the literal translation of Toto Dike in Igbo language is "Great Warrior's Toto". . . grin grin grin
Aunty can like to carry her yama-yama toto where it'll be appreciated. Ibo people have (marital) values and obviously they don't tally with her antecedence and "aspirations". . . angry undecided
grin *Falls-from-mango-tree* I can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2012
I really do not watch nollywood movies. The last one I watched was Osuofia In London 9 or 10 years ago. So I really do not know this Tonto. Please who is she?

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Aladinn(m): 1:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
Tonto Dikeh can as well go to the moon and pick for herself a 'better husband'. Can someone close to her play this Bobby Benson's song for her.
§§ If you marry taxi driver, i dont care.
If you marry lorry driver, i dont care.§§
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by queensmith: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
i take it no igbo man wanted to marry her- then again i cant say i cannot stand yoruba men but for more sensible reasons!
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by SPALIYU: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2012
iTS UR OWN CHOICE O. TONTO!!!!!!!! NA U GET UR LIFE. ONE MAN'S FOOD IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by aljharem(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
queensmith: i take it no igbo man wanted to marry her- then again i cant say i cannot stand yoruba men but for more sensible reasons!

Why is that ?
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by aljharem(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
At the end of the day Tonto has her opinion. Other women have theirs as well. I don't think it is something to be taken serious.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by aljharem(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
queensmith: i take it no igbo man wanted to marry her- then again i cant say i cannot stand yoruba men but for more sensible reasons!

BTW can u post ur pic wink
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by queensmith: 1:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
the normal i guess- lying cheating, arrogance, backwards culture, chauvanistic, biggoted, homophobic, list goes on. . .
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by queensmith: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2012
alj harem:

BTW can u post ur pic wink

erm. . .let's see. . . .no!
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by baslone: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2012
Whao!!! so much beef in tha house!

Chai! This girl don misyarn today! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Triplets Wed Same Day In Lagos (Picture) / Moyo Lawal Prays For A Husband: "Hope I Haven’t Used Shakara To Chase Him Away" / E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.