Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1258581 members, 1698227 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 October 2014 at 04:50 AM

What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? (1189 Views)

Difference Between Having Sex And Making Love / Single Ladies And S E X / What's The Difference Between Having Loved And Lost And Never Been In Love? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by bittyend(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
I've my own definition, I want to know what others think.
Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by Dyt(f): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ok
Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by sigba(f): 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
The difference is clear... 7up. grin
Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by bittyend(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
Dyt: Ok

watz wrong with you?
Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by bittyend(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2012
sigba: The difference is clear... 7up. grin

how?
Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by Killz3(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
sigba: The difference is clear... 7up. grin
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by Kslib(m): 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
Being intimate starts with "B"while making love begins with "M"......
Jokes apart...... I think it is not possible to make love without being intimate... So i think the phrase "making love" is another romantic way to say "being intimate"....

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by passionate88: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2012
Kslib: Being intimate starts with "B"while making love begins with "M"......
Jokes apart...... I think it is not possible to make love without being intimate... So i think the phrase "making love" is another romantic way to say "being intimate"....

Your talk make sense die..........
Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by rokiatu(f): 2:27am On Apr 07, 2012
The other involved passion and the other don't. Simple as that.
Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by tasandra: 9:51am On Apr 07, 2012
nawa
Re: What's The Difference Between "Having intimacy" And "Making Love"? by Esinwaju: 11:51am On Apr 07, 2012
Who gives a poo about the difference? I am only interested in the similarities. tongue

1 Like

(0) (Reply)

Still Love Her But Can't Date Her :( / Omg!!! Culd She Be Pregnant..! / Girls wat is the most romantic thing a guy has ever done 4 u

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.