Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,552 members, 7,850,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Can They Be Just Friends Again???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can They Be Just Friends Again???? (741 Views)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by llbhuds: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2012
i was talking to my friend at work and he his girlfriend is moving from her present apartment and her ex boyfriend is helping her move and driving her to the new apartment. main while, this same ex helped her moved her new electronics she bought from the store to her house, also he will be alone with her while they move her things together into the car and she said nothing is gonna happen between them cos they are just friends now.
from my experience i think they might end up hitting it once more but i stand to be corrected ooooo
they were lovers for 4yrs

what do you guys think?
sincere contributions pls
Re: Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by Connoisseur(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
a f.ck that has been f.cked can be ref.cked if the f.cker nd the f.ckee agree that the f.ck was good
Re: Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by llbhuds: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2012
the is the second law of nyadema
A HOLE FIRST PAVE, WELL PAVED CAN BE REPAVED ANOTHER TIME.
Re: Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by Connoisseur(m): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
^^ so on point

seriously sometimes you don't set out to do these things but then situations and circumstances set in.
the golden rule is stay away from ex[sub][/sub]s especially the ones you have that strong bond with
Re: Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by llbhuds: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2012
well said bro but a few things happened like the day of the movement when she promised to call my friend but she didnt and when my friend eventually called, the usually i miss u baby that she usually say at d end of their conversation was absent and when my friend said he misses her, she only said ok and bye bye.
Re: Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by Killz3(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
llbhuds: well said bro but a few things happened like the day of the movement when she promised to call my friend but she didnt and when my friend eventually called, the usually i miss u baby that she usually say at d end of their conversation was absent and when my friend said he misses her, she only said ok and bye bye.
See fcck up! She needed his help and didn't call him? And he had to call her? And he said he misses her?

What an Arse!
Re: Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by llbhuds: 5:23am On Apr 03, 2012
~Killz~:

See fcck up! She needed his help and didn't call him? And he had to call her? And he said he misses her?

What an Arse!

the guy has no driving license so couldnt risk driving her to the new home so it wasnt that the guy just diss her
Re: Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by Lexusgs430: 5:51am On Apr 03, 2012
Matthew 6 : 13
Re: Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by 190: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2012
Okafor'z law

once debe always debe as long as the two debes are in talking terms undecided
Re: Can They Be Just Friends Again???? by Connoisseur(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2012
Lexusgs430: Matthew 6 : 13

''Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil''
Very convinient

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed Pls! / Abby & Brittany," A Look At The Lives Of Conjoined Twins / Mariage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.