Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome (9710 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Caracta(f): 12:37am On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Yes he is sick of not seeing you. Do sick people go to hotel? angry. I have warned Senator Chukwunaerigo to stop hanging out with girls that cant spell their names. undecided
Huh? Why not Oriental Hotel? Who is he by the way? Please don't make me scroll up.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:45am On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
Huh? Why not Oriental Hotel? Who is he by the way? Please don't make me scroll up.
Pls read the first page and save my saliva/fingers the stress angry. When you are through, you can ask questions.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Caracta(f): 1:01am On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Pls read the first page and save my saliva/fingers the stress angry. When you are through, you can ask questions.
I just saw it. Now i know you don't like me undecided undecided cry cry sad
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 1:21am On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
I just saw it. Now i know you don't like me undecided undecided cry cry sad
In this thread I am not your father grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Caracta(f): 1:23am On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
In this thread I am not your father grin
Fine!

*unfollows thread*

And please, don't beg me.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 1:25am On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
Fine!

*unfollows thread*

And please, don't beg me.
Please undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Caracta(f): 2:05am On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Please undecided
grin grin grin

Ayam back! Yipeee
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 2:37am On Mar 24, 2013
Caracta:
grin grin grin

Ayam back! Yipeee
You are Welcome cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by porryred(m): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2013
morning house.speaker if i finish my efo riro with pounded yam on d floor of the house i get a motion to move.i want to ask is there any ghana must go yesterday?cos u know i go parole?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2013
porryred: morning house.speaker if i finish my efo riro with pounded yam on d floor of the house i get a motion to move.i want to ask is there any ghana must go yesterday?cos u know i go parole?
Senator ChopandSCREW, I hope you know we dont speak pigin english in the house? Who even elected you? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2013
Speaker u act like u're new in this House. Chopandscrew that bagged a MSC In Pidgin English, a feat that gingered the entire Ekiti West Constituency choosing him as their Man-this is not a new Story.

My honourable Speaker and distinguised Senators, Yesterday i almost had a Cadiac arrest watching the Super Eagles put up a Lackadaisical and Lethargic perfomance against the harambee stars of Kenya.
Am very sure many Nigerians also went through similar Traumatic moment, or even gave up the ghost before that Loss time equaliser.

That begs the question, are we really prepared to be dubbed 'African Champions' or Is keshi really prepared to take this nation to Brazil?

In event he [keshi] fails to give a Delegation from this house a Cogent reason what happened yesterday in Calabar, honourable Speaker, am afraid we would have to sack him and lure in a strong experienced gaffer, probably my Elder brother HRH Eze Anuofia Thatkindthing, though he's at present ruling a Clan in my town, he would make himself available when a national assingment calls.

Thats my Motion.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:17am On Mar 24, 2013
El Guapo: Speaker u act like u're new in this House. Chopandscrew that bagged a MSC In Pidgin English, a feat that gingered the entire Ekiti West Constituency choosing him as their Man-this is not a new Story.

My honourable Speaker and distinguised Senators, Yesterday i almost had a Cadiac arrest watching the Super Eagles put up a Lackadaisical and Lethargic perfomance against the harambee stars of Kenya.
Am very sure many Nigerians also went through similar Traumatic moment, or even gave up the ghost before that Loss time equaliser.

That begs the question, are we really prepared to be dubbed 'African Champions' or Is keshi really prepared to take this nation to Brazil?

In event he [keshi] fails to give a Delegation from this house a Cogent reason what happened yesterday in Calabar, honourable Speaker, am afraid we would have to sack him and lure in a strong experienced gaffer, probably my Elder brother HRH Eze Anuofia Thatkindthing, though he's at present ruling a Clan in my town, he would make himself available when a national assingment calls.

Thats my Motion.
We shouldnt conclude that Keshi is a bad coach Senator Anu. Remember he brought the AFCON trophy after 19yrs of trophy drought. Besides, I have warned you all to activate your electronic heart each time you watch the super eagles play. Dont worry senator Anu, we already have a ticket to Brazil next year. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
We shouldnt conclude that Keshi is a bad coach Senator Anu. Remember he brought the AFCON trophy after 19yrs of trophy drought. Besides, I have warned you all to activate your electronic heart each time you watch the super eagles play. Dont worry senator Anu, we already have a ticket to Brazil next year. cool

So what happens to my Elder brother HRH, who i've already assured of the Gaffer's post?

He's a Stammerer o, this house has got to do something undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2013
El Guapo:

So what happens to my Elder brother HRH, who i've already assured of the Gaffer's post?

He's a Stammerer o, this house has got to do something undecided
We have to quit nepotism in choosing a better coach. How about making your brother the Ball boy? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
We have to quit nepotism in choosing a better coach. How about making your brother the Ball boy? undecided

Nepotism? Hon Speaker who preached at ur Church today?

Have u given ur life to Jesus?

Am afraid this house doesn't know what the word 'truth' is, u might be risking ur post Speaker angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2013
El Guapo:

Nepotism? Hon Speaker who preached at ur Church today?

Have u given ur life to Jesus?

Am afraid this house doesn't know what the word 'truth' is, u might be risking ur post Speaker angry
With due respect Senator Anu, can you please take some steps backward? You have baptized me with your saliva. angry. I am a patriotic Nigerian for your info. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
With due respect Senator Anu, can you please take some steps backward? You have baptized me with your saliva. angry. I am a patriotic Nigerian for your info. cool

Lol! grin

I Laff in Itsekiri...

Last time the Arabians needed an Undiluted Uranium, they phoned for my Salivas - Are u not Just missing? cheesy
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2013
El Guapo:

Lol! grin

I Laff in Itsekiri...

Last time the Arabians needed an Undiluted Uranium, they phoned for my Salivas - Are u not Just missing? cheesy
Indeed. You saliva that contains leeches angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Indeed. You saliva that contains leeches angry

But uhm...

Speaker on a very Serious note, how could u have given Tuface a Ferrari worth N47m as present yesterday, having initially reJected the bill that motioned for all Unemployed graduates to be paid 20,000 a Month! angry

Your ill acts don dey Pass mine and i hate that challenge angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Idowuogbo(f): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2013
^bia, tell Vicks or stud to mail me.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2013
^^ Hello, are u a Camera woman or a Senator? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Idowuogbo(f): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ Hello, are u a Camera woman or a Senator? undecided
I resemble persin wey dey joke? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2013
El Guapo:

But uhm...

Speaker on a very Serious note, how could u have given Tuface a Ferrari worth N47m as present yesterday, having initially reJected the bill that motioned for all Unemployed graduates to be paid 20,000 a Month! angry

Your ill acts don dey Pass mine and i hate that challenge angry
I was only trying to imitate my good friend Akpabio undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I resemble persin wey dey joke? undecided
Senator Anu, pls hurry up and drag this mad woman out of this house. angry. Give her her cloths immediately.

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2013
xynerise:
Senator Anu, pls hurry up and drag this mad woman out of this house. angry. Give her her cloths immediately.

Lwkmd!

Just wondering if here resemble the Market Square for her eye.

**Drags the Mad woman out, and squeezes her bweast in the Process

Nothing Personal honourable Senators wink
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 2:02am On Mar 25, 2013
El Guapo:

Lwkmd!

Just wondering if here resemble the Market Square for her eye.

**Drags the Mad woman out, and squeezes her bweast in the Process

Nothing Personal honourable Senators wink
Apology accepted cool. Make sure you pour some disinfectants on the floor after you throw her out pls.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 25, 2013
xynerise:
Apology accepted cool. Make sure you pour some disinfectants on the floor after you throw her out pls.

**Falls from a high table** grin grin cheesy

No nation has eva had such a Speaker oº°˚˚˚°! wink
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2013
Good morning Senators and welcome to today's meeting grin. A new issue is on board as we speak. I have informed the TUC president to warn President Jonathan to stop the fuel subsidy based on the majority votes in the house to stop the president from subsidizing petrol. If you still have anything to say concerning the subsidy, pls say it now or forever remain silent on this issue. If you want us to proceed with the decision of the TUC, say "Aye"
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2013
xynerise: Good morning Senators and welcome to today's meeting grin. A new issue is on board as we speak. I have informed the TUC president to warn President Jonathan to stop the fuel subsidy based on the majority votes in the house to stop the president from subsidizing petrol. If you still have anything to say concerning the subsidy, pls say it now or forever remain silent on this issue. If you want us to proceed with the decision of the TUC, say "Aye"

AYe Mate cheesy
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2013
Dear honorable House.

Our President is turning the Presidential Villa into a PDP Secretariat!

This development doesn't augur well with the democracy which this nation longs for, and for everyother Party member who expects the President to do what seems right surely would be disappointed at this Erratic demeanor.

I hereby motion that the President be summoned and queried over his ludicrous act!
angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by porryred(m): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2013
honorable speaker and my parole mate senator Anu .the issue of subsidy as i said before will be approved based on the % the pressy is giving to the house.and i know all members of the house have already accepted that with me cos most of them have been calling me on 20 out of my 48 mobile lines that we want like 50%-75% and dat the masses can still be happy with 10% from the increase.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Akpors Joke Collection / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.