Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Why Do You Want To Marry? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Want To Marry? (1209 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Non Virgin Girl? / Celebrity You Wish To Marry? / [poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ladies and gents, pls why do you marry- to have access to constant shex, for procreation (to have kids), to have people to take care of u @old age, to appear responsible and acceptable to family and society, to escape from generational family poverty, for money, for business reasons, political, et al? Why exactly did you married your wife or husband or why do u desire so much to marry?
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
I think the answer your looking for is in the bible..(if u a xtain)
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by sigba(f): 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
Still on this marriage ish?? Well people marry for reasons which are personal to them. As for me, it's for companionship and procreation.
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
@barbie, so u do not have your own reason? then why are u not doing everything said in the bible, only doing the one that concerns why should marry?
@sigba, very simple and defined answer....thanks, I see....but then, can't u achieve those two things without haven to tie yourself to one man in the name of marriage?
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by datrmon(m): 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
to start a family and live a fulfilled life
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Romeo3(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2012
The reasons could be one of the above, or all of the above. It's subjective, since people marry for different reasons!

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2012
@Dat & Romeo, you guys didn't give any defined answer or reason why you are married or want to marry, pls do, so we can learn. thanks.
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Romeo3(m): 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2012
cugresources: @Dat & Romeo, you guys didn't give any defined answer or reason why you are married or want to marry, pls do, so we can learn. thanks.
Your topic was why do people marry?

I'll be marrying because of the love i have for her, the desire i have to be her man, the companionship we'll both derive. Every other thing will be added later, but these are my primary reasons.
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by ujchief(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2012
The answer wasnt in the options u provided, hence i'll improvise an option 'None of the above'
Mariage is primarily for 'COMPANIONSHIP', the rest u mentioned, children, sex, help etc are the fruits of the blessed union.
This topic has beee treated here b4, a little search would have helped u.
Re: Why Do You Want To Marry? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 03, 2012
@uj, oh oh...maybe I was a little bit late here....lolz...still, I had like to hear people's new opinions and reasons.....cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Scandal In Romance Section!!! Multi Id Users Exposed!!!! / Why Do Guys Like To Marry Younger Gals? / The Game Many Men Play With Women In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.