Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,551 members, 7,955,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. (750 Views)

You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari / You Can’t Steal In My Government And Go Free – Buhari / Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. by sirrinky: 8:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
Pls,I need your advice guys,I am currently erecting a building in Edo state,last week these EDPA guys came to my site and seized my materials claiming that I have not registered,well I know that am supposed to do that but the state govt themselves do not have a plan of my area and tis is a well known fact and because of that these Edpa officers don't come that way.in a bid to do this properly I went to the office to make the registration but I was told thAt t was 100thousand Naira,I paid 30k but I was not offered a receipt saying that I have not finished payment that when am done I would be given one.I called some people who had the sam issue and I was told that the actual amount is 55k i went back to the office with 25k to finish up but they said I must pay 100k. Please help me I have payed so much for nothing,to area people,community,chief e.t.c I have not done any appreciable work and am drained already.How do I address this issue because am already broke besides I was told that the legal amount is not up to 55k.HELP HELP HELP
Re: Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. by djustice: 9:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
That's how they roll in ACN states. Squeeze the people for every penny they can get and deliver little but plenty of newspaper column inches, many hours of radio and television primetime, praising their gang leader, Bola Tinubu. Welcome to the Asiwaju Empire!!!
Re: Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. by sirrinky: 9:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
Please this is very important any one that has a legal knowledge of these workings should pls tell how to go bout it. I want to teach this people a lesson if not forme for the poor people that would still have to build after me.
Re: Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. by seleroms: 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
djustice: That's how they roll in ACN states. Squeeze the people for every penny they can get and deliver little but plenty of newspaper column inches, many hours of radio and television primetime, praising their gang leader, Bola Tinubu. Welcome to the Asiwaju Empire!!!
Re: Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. by seleroms: 9:55pm On Apr 03, 2012
Send me a pm,i know some peeps that know how to cure that Edpa sickness
sir rinky: Please this is very important any one that has a legal knowledge of these workings should pls tell how to go bout it. I want to teach this people a lesson if not forme for the poor people that would still have to build after me.
Re: Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. by sirrinky: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
seleroms: Send me a pm,i know some peeps that know how to cure that Edpa sickness
Okay but I don't exactly know how to do that if u could gv me ur email dat wud be kool
Re: Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. by sirrinky: 10:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
seleroms: Shut up and dont say what you dont know,this has been on since pdp era jor,you are complaining of Edpa wait till Victor(capo d tutti of land speculators edowide) comes on board then you go know how far,all these has been going on for a long time. When my dad started a house project in 06,he bought a plot of land for 150k but ended up payning 300k to the bini version of omoniles
Yeah it's been going on it didn't start with oshomole but how do we stop them from extorting people not casting is it aspersions they call it?
Re: Edpa Workers Steal In Edo State. by seleroms: 6:52am On Apr 04, 2012
Seleroms@yahoo.co.uk.
sir rinky: Okay but I don't exactly know how to do that if u could gv me ur email dat wud be kool

(1) (Reply)

Rocket Launchers For BH Easter Attack Seized As Elrufai Calls For Troop Pull Out / What Is The True Population Of The Ijwas. Please I Don't Want Falsified Figures. / Five Women On Bridal Train Killed By Fulani Herdsmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.