Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi (995 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / Moment When You Want To Flex Your Babe In Your Dad's Car. photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by foryou(m): 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2007
Aight, having problems with ur babe?, no problem try these, if she doesn't smile at the end of the 23rd tip. run,  Hold ur shoes and fly, runaway,
, run,  Hold ur shoes and fly, runaway,

[b]1. Tell her she is beautiful or gorgeous(not fine, or sexy)

2 . Hold her hand at any moment . . even if its just for a second.

3 . Kiss her on the forehead/ neck.

4 . Leave her voice messages to wake up to.

5 . When she is upset, hold her tight and tell her how much she means to you.

6 . Recognize the small things . . . they usually mean the most.

7 . Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.

8 . Write her notes. (she loves them)

9 . Introduce her to family and friends . . . as your girlfriend.

10 . Play with her hair,

11 . Pick her up, tickle her, and play-wrestle with her.

12 . Sit in the park and just talk to her.

13 . Tell her funny jokes, tell her stupid jokes, or just tell her jokes.

14 . Let her fall asleep in your arms.

15 . If she's mad at you, kiss her.

16 . Give her piggyback rides.

17 . Bring her flowers

18 . Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone.

19 . Look her in the eyes and smile.

20 . Let her take as many pictures of you as she wants.

21 . Kiss her in the rain.

22 . If your in love with her . . . tell her.

23. Play a song for her most likely on a guitar.

Written by Felix Weah.                                                                                            Date:02/11/2007.[/b]
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by rooshie(f): 6:03pm On Nov 02, 2007
@ Poster
Can I just thank you first of all for these wonderful tips you're giving guys!!!!!! Honestly my brothers, as I was reading this I was just smiling, so you can be assured that this will make a girl feel gr8. Its not cheezy or disrespectful, its loving and cute, and its not overdone. Really so simple, yet will be appreciated. Ciao
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by foryou(m): 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2007
Yes, it has simple as what nigerian guys can do to make girls happy ,this will work out if they try hehehe
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by iice(f): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2007
Some of those things don't work for me
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by theboy0808(m): 6:37am On Nov 09, 2007
lol
Re: Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by omoge25(f): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2007
money4you:

7 . Pick her over all the other girls you hang out with.---     he should have been doing that in the first place!!

9 . Introduce her to family and friends . . . as your girlfriend.------     should have been doing this too!

10 . Play with her hair, ---- he might get his hands chopped off for this!

15 . If she's mad at you, kiss her.--     this wont work!

16 . Give her piggyback rides.---        Are you serious, she be picken?

18 . Treat her the same around your friends as you do when your alone.---      should have been doing that from the beginging

Re: Aight, Having Problems With Your Babe?, No Problem Try These, If She Doesn't Smi by foryou(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2007
OMO ur funny oo well try those thing you will see how ur girlfriend will feel more for you

(1) (Reply)

My Special Friend Keeps Lying To Me! / Am Torn Between Two White Girls For Valentine's Day.what Can I Do? / Why Ladies Don't Give On Val Day But Expect?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.