Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late (1149 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / Tell Someone On Nairaland 'I Love U' B4 Its 12am. Show Some Love.check Out Mine / The Age A Girl Should Get Disvirgined Before It's Too Late! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Vernor(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2007
Please, Nairalanders help me oooooooooooooooooooo
I am dating a lading in which we met during my nysc den she came for her IT the family she stayed with gave me a big problem but she stood by me which made me give my all finishing NYSC. This yr april i decided to know her family and i met only the mum i was made to understand that her father stays else where in which the mother asked me am i for play or real, i answered positively but since then she said any time the father comes or she visits she will let him know and she will communicate the response to me but since then its one excuse that the dad would not listen to that for now, later may be after her skool ,now the lady has finished the motehr said she cant visit me, i have introduce this lady to my family but my pain is im too much for this hide and seek game i gave the lady ultimatum if im unable to speak to her Dad a weeks time (Note we have been on this issue for some time and also God sees my heart that i've been faithful to her uptill this point im writing but i believe i need to know where im going) im quiting the game. Please nairalanders im i on the right tracks
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by iice(f): 6:40pm On Nov 02, 2007
Somebody break it down! Barely got through that
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Scopium: 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2007
Me too I can barely make use of my power of understanding there. BREAK IT ALL THE WAY DOWN PLEASE.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by chaloo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
let him suffer. let it be too late.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Busta(f): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2007
lol
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by ima1(f): 9:25pm On Nov 02, 2007
i'll break it down for ya'll.

man met girl during nysc, girl started IT and was staying with a family who would not let the girl see guy, but they r still together, guy met girl's mum, and is planning to meet girl's dad but girl is making excuses and now girl's mum would not let guy see the girl.
guy gave girl an ultimatum either he speaks with her dad because he is serious about marrying her (i assume) or he moves on, becayse he loves her and has been faithful to her.

anyway my advice is if she is still taking too much time to introduce you to her family then she is not serious about marrying you or the parents have picked someone out for her to marry, so you need to move on n show her what she is missing.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by otokx(m): 9:30pm On Nov 02, 2007
Move on
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Femonjay(m): 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2007
ima1:

man met girl during nysc, girl started IT and was staying with a family who would not let the girl see guy, but they r still together, guy met girl's mum, and is planning to meet girl's dad but girl is making excuses and now girl's mum would not let guy see the girl.
guy gave girl an ultimatum either he speaks with her dad because he is serious about marrying her (i assume) or he moves on, becayse he loves her and has been faithful to her.

anyway my advice is if she is still taking too much time to introduce you to her family then she is not serious about marrying you or the parents have picked someone out for her to marry, so you need to move on n show her what she is missing.

ima1, na gode
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by jerrymania(m): 10:03pm On Nov 02, 2007
ima1:

O Boy! u try! na two people brain u get? grin grin grin
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Bawss1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
Damn! Someone call Grammer control, we've got word destroyer on the loose!
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by iice(f): 5:11am On Nov 03, 2007
ima1:

Thanks!

ima1:

Yeah am thinking so too
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 03, 2007
if ur spoken english is as "good" as ur written english then i'm not surprised she's playing hide and seek.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Jezzy(f): 6:11am On Nov 03, 2007
David,that's mean(but true).Lol.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by chika98: 6:30am On Nov 03, 2007
We give glory to God for a life well spent. English Language was murdered by Vernor. English don suffer for this site, I swear! angry
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Akinagirl(f): 6:45am On Nov 03, 2007
Wow! good, I thought I was the only one that didn't understand what the hell he just said.

@ poster,
Looks like she isn't serious with you, move on.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2007

you said it yourself. You gave her an ultimatum to speak to dad in a week, and if it doesnt happen, you are quitting the 'game'. So wait to see what happens during this week time, because its really not that easy to move on as suggested when someone has our heart that deeply. Tho, after that time is up, dont compromise your position but be ready to be a man of ur word. If you say ur going to move on,, simply move on. Life is too short to be going around in circles in confusion and such pain, when theres plenty love out there to be discovered.

love & light,

Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by cblow(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2007
someone help here!!! thot it was the females that were more concerned/serious about getting settled and the guys made excuses cos they werent ready. hmmm, things change oh, however, if she isnt ready to have you meet her dad, its a simple sign to you, even her mum cant stop her is she is interested in you enough, think again man!
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2007
I didn't get the original post. undecided
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by segzicres(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2007
FRee her!!! that's my advice
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Roscodaddy(m): 1:07am On Nov 04, 2007
@ Poster,no vex abeg na where you serve I mean do this your NYSC,please tell me and I go advice you.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by olanajim(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2007
I have a feeling the parents, especially the mother, have an issue with the guy. They don't want to tell him and the guy was probably showing a little desperation. There must be reason behind their action. The first step toward solving a problem is to know the root cause. The guy hasn't said much on that.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by olanajim(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2007
I have a feeling the parents, especially the mother, have an issue with the guy. They don't want to tell him and the guy was probably showing a little desperation. There must be reason behind their action. The first step toward solving a problem is to know the root cause. The guy hasn't said much on that.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by olanajim(m): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2007
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by fakedavid: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2007
maybe because of your bad English. Are you sure you ae a graduate? Do you speak English to her or to the mother? well - u cant even spell lady very well - how can she let you meet her Dad like that?
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by olanajim(m): 11:53am On Nov 04, 2007
I suspect it has to do with his pocket! This may not be the real problem but we can't ignore it. From his posting, I place a question mark of his own attitude. It really poor! Poor men with poor English can still win their in-law's approval if they have excellent attitude. For giving a one week ultimatum to a lady whose parents don't want to see you show a maginal attitude problem. A psychologist can easily detect that without cutting you to pieces.

The only way to win the parents is to win the lady convincingly. After that, you can then find out from her why they don't want to see you. Thereafter, you can evaluate your finding and see if it is worth your sweat of just a mirage. Try it and you would be glad.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by spoilt(f): 12:50pm On Nov 04, 2007
the bad grammar made me cringe. shocked
seriously cudn't make sense of the post.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by Vernor(m): 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2007
Hi all, sometimes i wonder how people attend to issues, are u here to criticize english? or attend to the problem? most of you complaining i dont mine your correction but i want u guys to know that its just in a hurry i didnt do it intentionally pls forgive me all. Just help in the problems not criticize me, to some who do not understand the problem Like i said, i met this lady when i served in Kaduna while she is on her IT then, her family in which she was staying (Not real parents) with gave us or me alot of problems but she stood by me and one of the brothers in that family called me and asked im i going to marry her or the other way and i gave my responce the positive way. This yr after about 3yr i decided to go and see her but she said i will have to see her mother because her Dad travels a lot, meeting the mother she asked series of questions and said the father is not around now but when he comes she will relate my purpose or what i told her that was in April. I always ask what was the fathers responce she will give one excuse that the mother did not ask the father. Some time ago i asked in which we fought and the mother demand to speak to me and told me that the father will not like to know that for now because she is still in school and now she is out but story never change ooooooooooooo . Make una helep mi oooooooo Grammarains please help proof read again oooooooooo we all de learn . 10q
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by olamijuwon(f): 2:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
I think this guy has a problem that surpasses grammar, so dont criticise his grammar too much. what would you do if you are in his condition.
Anyway my guy, if you really love the gal like you claim, dont let anything stand between you, do everything within you to know the real propblem and together find solution to it. Rem. there might be more to it than meet the eye
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by yimiton(f): 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2007
I hate ultimatums but I can see you're desperate.
Give them a while and in the meantime try to find out if they're playing a game with you.
Re: Help Me Please B4 Its Too Late by rosquare(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2007
@poster
why are you so desperate to get married?

secondly, did you say u had a fight with her?
hope u dont mean you beat her up? cos with that,
you have given yourself yellow card oo tongue

thirdly are you convinced that she realy wants to marry you?
it seems to me that you are forcing her. cos if she is as willing
and desperate as you, she will be on your side.

fourthly, can you think of any reason why her mum wouldnt
want you for a son-in-law?

bro think twice, its not all about early to bed, early to
rise, but you have to be wise

(1) (Reply)

What Is This, Is It A Scam? / Know Of Any Peeping Thomas? Put His Name Down. / Help! I Don't Know How To Toast A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.