Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend (3994 Views)

Buhari Calls National Economic Summit – Top Official Reveals / Power Outage Mars South-south Economic Summit As President Jonathan, Paul Kagame / Jonathan, Others Set For South-south Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

I wonder why SS matters cause some of you so much heartache?
We don't give a rats arse about Guiliani either; his money and connections are all that matter.

So if you think your fellow blacks are "coons" and "booty scratching bloody Africans in the creeks of Niger/Delta," then you have obvious issues with a low self-esteem. Thats one reason you can't seem to mind your business as well. Wetin konsain you wit SS wen de always make you mark present? Low self-esteem is a terrible thing, watch it, bro; many sufferers commit suicide or die of heart attack. embarassed

SS is part of Nigeria, and since Nigeria is still a country - I have every right to scrutinize what you guys are doing over there..

The same happened in Libya, and if people in Tripoli had scrutinized what was going on in Benghazi, Libya won't be the failed state it is today. SS is just a stone throw from SW - so you guys need to watch what you're bringing over around my way. undecided
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by AfroBlue(m): 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

Hotep brother!

You really have time on your hands trying to correct these pseudo-capitalists Nigerian coons. Most are educated but unconscious - and black consciousness is foreign to them because they think everything is black and white. If neo-cons who don't care about the negroes over there in America - why would they think they would care about booty scratching bloody Africans in the creeks of Niger/Delta? Some Nigerians scare the hell out of me with their eurocentrism and selective reading.

They think a Guiliani who built private prisons to lock up 1/4 of black men in New York gives two phucks about SS. undecided

No correction, just adding my 2 cent to the conversation. America, The U.K. and most of the EU countries are broke as a joke with some near default so this summit is not about what's beneficial for 9ja, its about exploiting resources and trying to block China.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

SS is part of Nigeria, and since Nigeria is still a country - I have every right to scrutinize what you guys are doing over there..

The same happened in Libya, and if people in Tripoli had scrutinized what was going on in Benghazi, Libya won't be the failed state it is today. SS is just a stone throw from SW - so you guys need to watch what you're bringing over around my way. undecided

Scrutinising is different from sour grapes, jealousy and airs of desperation. Only babies need to be suckled, bro and you've now grown too large for a diet of breastmilk.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
bunch of grown arz roaches arguing what they don't know.
ILAJES are yoruba! if you argue from now till eternity it wouldn't change that fact, same way silly arguements won't change blue from being blue
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Ejine(m): 7:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

I am even beginning to think that it is not oil, after all Cross river is not an oil producing state. So, it has to be something else. Well, whatever it is will not survive without Igbo support. cool

But Delta North IS Igbo!
Why do you mainlanders ALWAYS overlook us GODDAMNIT!!! angry
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Afam4eva(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
torkaka: bunch of grown arz roaches arguing what they don't know.
ILAJES are yoruba! if you argue from now till eternity it wouldn't change that fact, same way silly arguements won't change blue from being blue

Pink and Orange can also be called "red".
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Afam4eva(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
Ejiné:

But Delta North IS Igbo!
Why do you mainlanders ALWAYS overlook us GODDAMNIT!!! angry

You have a point there but you have to understand that when it comes to commerce, we're talking of Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
torkaka: bunch of grown arz roaches arguing what they don't know.

Whatever, they are an integral and valued part of the SS (unlike elsewhere).
We are talking about the SS Economic Summit here, if you have nothing to add, then waka comot.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

Scrutinising is different from sour grapes, jealousy and airs of desperation. Only babies need to be suckled, bro and you've now grown too large for a diet of breastmilk.

Sour grapes and Jealousy about what, though?

Lagos and Ogun states have over 2billion barrels of crude oil - why should I be jealous of a parasitic Urhobo/Isoko guy like you with not even a single drop of oil in your landlocked homeland? Without the Ilajes and Itsekiris - Delta State will be as poor as Jigawa. Come off your high horse, no one really cares about the oil over there.

You can't be inviting neo-cons to Nigeria because someone from your region is the President and expect everyone to turn a blind eye. You and I know that everywhere these people go, destruction follows them there. I don't want to see bombs dropping on my beloved Nigeria on TV in future - that's all. undecided
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by PhysicsQED(m): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Nwanne, I kind of want to know why you go by "PhysicsQED," Are you our next Shrodinger? I would be happy if you're one.

lol

QED = quantum electrodynamics and of course quod erat demonstrandum

I'm the next me. Claiming to be the next Schrodinger would be incredibly conceited.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
Afro_Blue:

No correction, just adding my 2 cent to the conversation. America, The U.K. and most of the EU countries are broke as a joke with some near default so this summit is not about what's beneficial for 9ja, its about exploiting resources and trying to block China.

I concur, brother.

That's what these stupid pseudo-capitalists don't understand. I don't know how broke countries begging for investments in China and Brazil can invest in Nigeria. These people are just looking for people to exploit but these dumb coons can't see the handwriting on the wall smh.

Inviting gun-ho neo-cons for investments, I laugh in parasitic urhobo/isoko a la beaf's voice. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 7:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

Sour grapes and Jealousy about what, though?

Lagos and Ogun states have over 2billion barrels of crude oil - why should I be jealous of a parasitic Urhobo/Isoko guy like you with not even a single drop of oil in your landlocked homeland. Without the Ilajes and Itsekiris - Delta State will be as poor as Jigawa. Come off your high horse, no one really cares about the oil over there.

You can't be inviting neo-cons to Nigeria because someone from your region is the President and expect everyone to turn a blind eye. You and I know that everywhere these people go, the destruction follows them there. I don't want to see bombs dropping on my beloved Nigeria on TV in future - that's all. undecided

Funny guy.
If you weren't vegetating in peckam, you would have heard about places like Ughelli, Sapele, Warri etc. Look them up.

You really sound like a toddler, bro. Keep your jealousy, inferiority complex and your "2billion barrels of crude oil" to yourself, sir. We don't give a shiit. cool
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

Funny guy.
If you weren't vegetating in peckam, you would have heard about places like Ughelli, Sapele, Warri etc. Look them up.

You really sound like a toddler, bro. Keep your jealousy, inferiority complex and your "2billion barrels of crude oil" to yourself, sir. We don't give a shiit. cool

Warri is Itsekiri land, stop claiming what doesn't belong to your people.

I still don't get it, how can I be jealous of SS? Just watch who you guys invite to Nigeria - that's all.

We don't want a Libya in Nigeria, period. Other regions are inviting chinese, koreans, Brazilians and other countries with stable ecomonies for investments - but you clueless drunk fishermen from SS invited a bunch of gun-ho neo-cons from a country - where their economy is in the toilet.

Don't start what you can't finish. I naturally don't rate El-Rufai - but it seems there is an element of truth in everything he's posting on twitter. lipsrsealed
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by PhysicsQED(m): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
America is "broke as a joke"?
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
Afro_Blue:

Yes, they are broke and aside the US, there seems little hope for any of those countries. It is for this reason that the rich there are looking for new foreign pastures to invest in.
Their countries are done for, so things are happening at individual level. The UK is drastically cutting back their military costs at all levels and struggling for air at home, therefore it is a stretch to see them as a future threat to us in any way.

The US does not need to go to war for Nigerian oil, we are already shipping the stuff to them as our largest customer. I don't see any big deal aside from subterranean fears that there might be military alliances in the offing, with the possible breakaway of the SS.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by russellino: 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
Of all the names of the attendees the one that struck me was Admiral Mike Mullen. Its still not clear to me on what platform he's attending but one thing I can bet on is that the SS is the focus of a major strategic initiative by the USA to consolidate its interests. I won't throw out the baby with the bath water by saying it spells doom. There are good number of states in strategic alliances with the US that are sound economically, politically and socially. It just boils down to having good leadership
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

Yes, they are broke and aside the US, there seems little hope for any of those countries. It is for this reason that the rich there are looking for new foreign pastures to invest in.
Their countries are done for, so things are happening at individual level. The UK is drastically cutting back their military costs at all levels and struggling for air at home, therefore it is a stretch to see them as a future threat to us in any way.

The US does not need to go to war for Nigerian oil, we are already shipping the stuff to them as our largest customer. I don't see any big deal aside from subterranean fears that there might be military alliances in the offing, with the possible breakaway of the SS.

Did the US and Europe need to go to war with Ghaddafi in Libya?? HELL NO!! They had everything they wanted in Libya.

You talk like a kid in pampers sometimes - read more. These people are greedy, and the scramble for Africa against China has begun. May be you should turn off CNN and BBC - and read more. They want the whole thing to themselves!!
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by nanos: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
Rudy Guiliani, a failed American politician, coming to shine in Nigeria?lol
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
russellino: Of all the names of the attendees the one that struck me was Admiral Mike Mullen. Its still not clear to me on what platform he's attending but one thing I can bet on is that the SS is the focus of a major strategic initiative by the USA to consolidate its interests. I won't throw out the baby with the bath water by saying it spells doom. There are good number of states in strategic alliances with the US that are sound economically, politically and socially. It just boils down to having good leadership

GBAM!!

They didn't even hide it. What's Mullen doing at an economic summit?

Read between the lines, and see the bigger picture. lipsrsealed
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

Warri is Itsekiri land, stop claiming what doesn't belong to your people.

I still don't get it, how can I be jealous of SS? Just watch who you guys invite to Nigeria - that's all.

We don't want a Libya in Nigeria, period. Other regions are inviting chinese, koreans, Brazilians and other countries with stable ecomonies for investments - but you clueless drunk fishermen from SS invited a bunch of gun-ho neo-cons from a country - where their economy is in the toilet.

Don't start what you can't finish. I naturally don't rate El-Rufai - but it seems there is an element of truth in everything he's posting on twitter. lipsrsealed

Whatever.
Just carry your jealousy and insecurities away, bruv.

You are too grown for us to suckle.
You really do sound like a boy with his first two pubic hairs.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

Did the US and Europe need to go to war with Ghaddafi in Libya?? HELL NO!! They had everything they wanted in Libya.

You talk like a kid in pampers sometimes - read more. These people are greedy, and the scramble for Africa against China has begun. May be you should turn off CNN and BBC - and read more. They want the whole thing to themselves!!

Why can't you just mind your business?
See wet dreams about the SS o! lol! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
If a country which is $16trillion in the hole is not as broke as a joke, I don't know what it is.

They already lost in Syria - Iran and Russia outsmarted them. Now, they have shifted to Nigeria.

Iran and Nigeria are the biggest prizes - and the chess game has begun. I doubt they will get Iran, but with the way Nigerians think - Nigeria will be a walk in the park. lipsrsealed
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

Why can't you just mind your business?
See wet dreams about the SS o! lol! grin grin grin grin grin

We're watching you!

GEJ under the SS camouflage bs can invite Satan if he wants - but we're watching. undecided
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

We're watching you!

GEJ under the SS camouflage bs can invite Satan if he wants - but we're watching. undecided

My guy, go and rally round for a worthy economic summit like we are doing. Ok?
Don't let low self-esteem and jealousy make you watch us until your eyes pop out.

Comedy!
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Brixtonyute(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
Lmao! bittyend went in hard smiley

Beaf sounds like a muthaphucking wimp sad
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Demdem(m): 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
^^^^^

Right on spot
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
"Second South-South economic summit" shocked?

Pray, can anyone tell me what the first one achieved? Or is it just an excuse for another gathering to blow big grammer and postulate economic models and theories that will never see the light of day?

If a country can achieve greatness based on the number of workshops and summits held, Nigeria would be an eldorado by now.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
"Second South-South economic summit" shocked?

Pray, can anyone tell me what the first one achieved? Or is it just an excuse for another gathering to blow big grammer and postulate economic models and theories that will never see the light of day?

If a country can achieve greatness based on the number of workshops and summits held, Nigeria would be an eldorado by now.

I don't think this one is the usual workshop; it seems quite well researched and target driven.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by ektbear: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
Given that many Igbo are in the SS, why can't you just be happy for them and this economic summit?

Na wa o

So much bad belle

So if you aren't invited to the party but your cousin/brother is, you must hope that it is unsuccessful? undecided
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
afam4eva:

You have a point there but you have to understand that when it comes to commerce, we're talking of Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi.

Bros Afam, if you go to any other dialect website, they would say the same thing and in your post it was clear they said they are yoruba so what is your point.

I have given you senarios that even today in Lagos, We Awori-Egun have a totally different dialect from other yorubas and infact we have BINI people are part of us.

I also give you and Beaf so literture the other day on Awori-egun and showed you how different their dialect is from Ogbomosho but Yes we are yoruba today.

Again it is clear most of you don't understand what being a yoruba means.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
BTW anioma still denied bing Igbo today. I am yet to see even as far as Itsekiri deny Yoruba. Please show me the article
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
alj harem: BTW anioma still denied bing Igbo today. I am yet to see even as far as Itsekiri deny Yoruba. Please show me the article

Do you have a link for your claims?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shows Off New Lover (photos) / 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA / Top 5 Trade Unions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.