Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore (935 Views)

Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... / Does It Mean There Is Something She Is Not Telling Me? / I Don't Believe In Love Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore by dcabals: 12:40am On Apr 05, 2012
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME GENUINE REASONS WHY OUR WOMEN HAVE REDUCED THEMSELVES TO AN OBJECT OF FUN FOR GOD SAKE? BECAUSE IS OBVIOUS THE SITUATION IS GETTING OUT OF HAND.....
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore by Killz1(m): 12:44am On Apr 05, 2012
What's the correlation with love?
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 05, 2012
@OP
you have to ask yourself this simple question:"do you believe that they are actually looking for love?"
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore by walcolm(m): 11:21am On Apr 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
you have to ask yourself this simple question:"do you believe that they are actually looking for love?"
i will extend the post above to "did the women tell you they are looking for Love?"

haven't you heard it said that women like to be fuck3d? just fuck3d not loved
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore by Kslib(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2012
walcolm:
i will extend the post above to "did the women tell you they are looking for Love?"

haven't you heard it said that women like to be fuck3d? just fuck3d not loved
Well,i think majority of them like to be fuck3d....
Few like to be loved(u might not understand).......
Some like to be fuck3d and loved......
Some mistake f*uck for love........
conclusion: Many of them love to be f*ucked, even when they know there is no love.... It happens everywhere not only in naija
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore by thehunted(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
Kslib:
conclusion: Many of them love to be f*ucked, even when they know there is no love.... It happens everywhere not only in naija

when the guy is tired of the punnanie and wants to flee from her,she would say that men are bad and shit like that.
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore by Kslib(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
thehunted:

when the guy is tired of the punnanie and wants to flee from her,she would say that men are bad and shit like that.
i tire oh.....
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore by kpolli(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2012
Kslib:

You should write a book cheesy
Re: Does It Mean There Is No Geniune Love Anymore by kelz88(f): 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2012
The ones after your pocket clearly don't love you. It should be obvious enough.

(1) (Reply)

Lefulefu Swag:pt3 / My Girlfriend Doesn't Like To Be Romantic / Can You Marry Someone You Met Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.