Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... (2036 Views)

She Loves Me But I'm not Sure I Do Love Her / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com / Qualities Of A Gentleman (Most Ladies View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 11, 2015
Most Ladies dont do Love anymore, what they do is simply Business.. They run their Relationships like its business, using d heads of Men with their Charm, while keeping their hearts Stoned..
These type of ladies are d Ones who made most GoodMen turn Bad..

They are never satisfied with one Man.. For d "Soo desirous" life they live, taught them NOT to look for everything in One Man. Because One Man would never have ALL d things that they Desirously Require/Need!..

This is why they mostly have;
One Man for SEX,
One Man for SOCIAL FUNCTIONS!,
&One other Man to provide Trippy Treats on them "i.e Money,, HairDo's, Shopping, &so on..
Now, what's d power of getting all these??,; Their Womanhood ofcourse!, for when a lady is full-out to get her Desires met, she would get it one hand.. d power of d # HONEYPOT does it all.. Such a lady can be Jobless but can never go broke...

But! Only a contented Woman, can live with One Man's offer.. Being uncontented with One Man now as a Single lady looking forward to marriage, will definitely make YOU a Bad Wife, Or even never make it to Marriage.. For you'd still live On with this Hobby/Habit if not Terminated now..
This is one of d reasons why If i try getting attached to a Lady &i find her recieving calls from Men like she's d Hottest HoneyPot in town?, Maen! i'm Bouncing!, because she's a Gamer, A CallGurl!..

CONTENTMENT favours better!,mostly to your Status as a Woman.. Because No Man will ever marry a Woman who Many Men have Had, when Found out..
Goodmorning ya'll!

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Ranoscky(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Vice versa
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Ok

the poster above me is a thief
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by docmoses(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2015
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by bewla(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2015
When we jump from skirt to blows or better still jeans now u want d ladys to remain like stature abi . u no try
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:
Ok

the poster above me is a thief
lol chill, the greater theif will be d one to steal ftc in ur heart
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 11, 2015
When you use what you have to get what you want, is called "business"
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol chill, the greater theif will be d one to steal ftc in ur heart
And you are wishing to be the thief
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Cutehector(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

And you are wishing to be the thief
d problem wit u ladies!!!!!!
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Mznaett: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Abeg na love she go chop? undecided
or you think she's not tired of hearing this Baba words #I will buy you this or #I will do this
C'mon guyz it's high time you all started working on her needs asap else you'd see her slipping away from your stingy hands lol
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
d problem wit u ladies!!!!!!
Is?
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by kay29000(m): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
So true.
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Cutehector(m): 10:03am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

Is?
I made a statement, I ddnt say I was d one gona be d subject....
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by kay29000(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:
or you think she's not tired of hearing this Baba words #I will buy you this or #I will do this
C'mon guyz it's high time you all started working on her needs asap else you'd see her slipping away from your stingy hands lol

So anyone that can meet your needs can steal you away from your man? smh! And when girls are treated like sh.it by some men people start acting surprised.
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by passionate88: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2015
Na now you know?
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 10:16am On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I made a statement, I ddnt say I was d one gona be d subject....
Why not tongue
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

Why not tongue
lol cuz ur not my type
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 10:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol cuz ur not my type
And what type is your type undecided
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Cutehector(m): 10:29am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

And what type is your type undecided
the opposite of misclasy...
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
the opposite of misclasy...
Am d opposite of misclasy......tongue
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Cutehector(m): 10:40am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

Am d opposite of misclasy......tongue
lol first, u dnt hav a pic, second, ur moniker begins wit a miss, third, I'v neva seen u comment hilarious posts in nairaland.... tongue... Am a very funny guy, datin a girl who is too serious is just a no no
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Ranoscky(m): 11:43am On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:
The poster above me is a thief
Yeah, right. Cos i stole ur "1st to comment" position.
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by damilareoye: 11:48am On Aug 11, 2015
True.... most of them not all...

grin dem wicked.
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
lol first, u dnt hav a pic, second, ur moniker begins wit a miss, third, I'v neva seen u comment hilarious posts in nairaland.... tongue... Am a very funny guy, datin a girl who is too serious is just a no no
Whatshocked...u need to go tru my posts then,am sure am d girl for you tongue
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ranoscky:
Yeah, right. Cos i stole ur "1st to comment" position.
No,wrong.Cos u stole my heart with dah pictongue
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:
A responsible hard working lady cannot depend on any man to satisfy her need.
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Cutehector(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

Whatshocked...u need to go tru my posts then,am sure am d girl for you tongue
I will go through dem page after page... If thr is one post dah will surely crack my ribs, ama send u a pm
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Ranoscky(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2015
misspicy:

No,wrong.Cos u stole my heart with dah pictongue
What pic? U mean my pp?
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Edipee(m): 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:
mmetak!
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
If you don't want any man to look on to your past , why didn't you live it right. Cause
your present will surely
become you past one of these days.please, Stop fucking around.
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 12:08pm On Aug 11, 2015
Cutehector:
I will go through dem page after page... If thr is one post dah will surely crack my ribs, ama send u a pm
Now thats ny man,am sure you will find many,btw are you a student or worker?
Re: Most Ladies Dont Do Love Anymore, What They Do Is Simply Business... by misspicy(f): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
Ranoscky:
What pic? U mean my pp?
Yeap,dah baby is dah bomb

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help: My Girlfriend is going insane / Why Is She Doing Me Like This? / Guys, Have You Ever Fought Because Of A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.