Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding (1113 Views)

Poll: Have baby now

Yes : 0% (0 votes)
No: 100% (2 votes)
Not sure: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / I Impregnated Them Both Are 5 Months Pregnant Now All In The Same House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding by Staytru: 2:48am On Apr 05, 2012
What is the general consensus on a women wanting to wait to get pregnant until after her wedding. should I get pregnant now for my fiancé? Yes or no? Fiancé is near 30. he wants kids like yesterday and wants me to get pregnant now. We both are students, don't have a job, he is looking at doing another masters and has one already. I have 1 child already and just want to wait till we get married this Summer or possibly next Jan to get pregnant, am I wrong? What do you suggest? I am in mid 20"s. I just completed my degree.. My child will be starting kindergarten soon, I feel it is better we both secured jobs and medical b4 getting pregnant. The wedding would be financed off loans.
Re: We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding by omega25red(m): 4:12am On Apr 05, 2012
from your economic status I would say make sure you keep taking the pill watch him to make sure he doesn't punch any holes in the condoms

you are going to need to reason with this career student to get a job because masters degrees won't feed the family marriage and kids with no job is the fastest reason for divorce
Re: We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding by queensmith: 4:14am On Apr 05, 2012
Staytru: What is the general consensus on a women wanting to wait to get pregnant until after her wedding. should I get pregnant now for my fiancé? Yes or no? Fiancé is in late 30"s. he wants kids like yesterday and wants me to get pregnant now. We both are students, don't have a job, he is looking at doing another masters and has one already. I have 1 child already and just want to wait till we get married this Summer or possibly next Jan to get pregnant, am I wrong? What do you suggest?

if you can afford it. doesnt sound like you can
Re: We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding by Nobody: 4:52am On Apr 05, 2012
It seems like you know your answer just make sure you stay strong with your decision.
Re: We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding by Lexusgs430: 5:34am On Apr 05, 2012
How do you intend to look after another baby, when both of you are presently jobless? You stated you guys intended to get married in the summer or jan, do you have some savings in the bank to finance this? If he has already got an Msc and intends to get another, he seems to be a fairly sensible chap, sit him down and let him see your POV. Or maybe he wants to test that the tree can still bear fruits before he commits !!!
Re: We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding by Staytru: 6:33am On Apr 05, 2012
I am in mid 20"s. I just completed my degree.. My child will be starting kindergarten soon, I feel it is better we both secured jobs and medical b4 getting pregnant. The wedding would be financed off loans. What s your thought about that?
Re: We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
Staytru: I am in mid 20"s. I just completed my degree.. My child will be starting kindergarten soon, I feel it is better we both secured jobs and medical b4 getting pregnant. The wedding would be financed off loans. What s your thought about that?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NOT LOANS,SO SOON ANYWAYS....Just stick it out! What's the rush?
Re: We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding by Zilja(f): 6:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
I say NO! Unless you are looking to live off the goverment and that it limited.

Secure urself first and love the baby you have. He's thirty and still have plenty of time.

I'm seeing a guy who is in his late 40's and wants a kid.
Re: We Both Want Marriage, But Fiancé Wants To Get Pregnant Now B4 Aug/jan Wedding by kelz88(f): 6:35pm On Apr 05, 2012
What's the rush? He needs to calm his hormones down. Jeez!

Don't do it until you're ready, especially financially. You should know this already seeing as you already have a kid.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Necessary To Tell Ur Ex His/her Fault 4 Breakin Up Wit Him/her?? / What Men Want In A Relationship / Should I Recieve Him Or Not ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.