Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? (12016 Views)

Describe GOD In One Word / Higher Everyday — Return And God Will Return / The Fifth Kingdom(of God) In The Bible Prophecy Of The Book "DANIEL 2" Is Islam! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by Image123(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Atheism is faced with a new challenge from a recently evolved brand of Atheism - known as ... grin Christian-Atheist go figure grin grin
You can't be christian atheist, the two words cannot be compounded. It's like blending light and darkness.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by dustydee: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
Steve jobs wans't an athiest. @op you failed to talk about the greatest scientists of all time
Albert Einstein, Isaac newton, James Watt, A. Bell etc. were they athiests too? And you being an athiest what have you contributed to humanity? if you haven't contributed anything please shut up.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by Dyamante(f): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2012
Correct me if im wrong but atheists dont believe in the God's existence right? But the fact that they dont BELIEVE is already an acknowledgement of God already
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by emsquare(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
logicboy: Are you reading this? If yes, then you are using a computer.
Are you a Nigerian and do you drive? If yes, then there is a more than 50% chance you drive or have driven a Toyota/Honda
Do you watch TV? If yes, then you probably use a Toshiba/Sony/Samsung/Sharp/Lg product.

1) If you use a computer, it is either Windows or Apple (or sometimes Linux).
- Bill Gates, the founder of Windows, is an agnostic
- Steve Jobs, the late CEO of Apple, is a Zen Buddhist
- Richard Stallman and Linus Torvalds, who are big names when it comes to Linux, are atheists.

2)If you have drive a honda or toyota, which are the some of most common cars in Nigeria (especially Toyota)
- Toyota and Honda are both Japanese companies; Japan is a country in which most of its citizens (64%) do not believe in God.

3)If you use a Samsung/Toshiba/Sony/Sharp/LG television;
- Samsung/Toshiba/Sony/Sharp/LG are all products of countries in which majority of the population do not believe in God (South Korea and Japan)

The question is if we use so many products made by atheists/agnostics in our personal lives, what right do we have to say that they are going to hell?

The other question is why does religion especially Christianity and Islam contribute less to the solutions of human problems of today in terms of technology, science and better government compared to atheism and agnosticism? (most peaceful countries are less religious)

Basing your fact on dis! You're heading a wrong part....

God is everwhere hovering round us.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
Image123:
You can't be christian atheist, the two words cannot be compounded. It's like blending light and darkness.

What do you call a Christian who does not Believe in God anymore - He cannot be a committed Atheist and neither can he be a Devout Christian - He thinks God exists - he just does not believe it
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by Image123(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

What do you call a Christian who does not Believe in God anymore - He cannot be a committed Atheist and neither can he be a Devout Christian - He thinks God exists - he just does not believe it
Call him an unbeliever. He's no more a christian.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by sosodevf(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2012
buzugee: all you loquacious atheists need to be flogged mercilessly with lanyard angry . before you ever set eyes on any white man did you know what the heck atheism was ? now all of a sudden you belligerent vatos are running up and down talking about i am an atheist. i need 5 minutes with one of you atheists and satanists on this site. i shall flog the fear of the messiah back into you again. 40 strokes of cane per atheist grin

Have u ever heard of a black man in d bible?
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by buzugee(m): 5:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
sosodevf:

Have u ever heard of a black man in d bible?
Everyone in the bible is a black man except esau, king herod, alexander the great (in the apocrypha), antiochus epiphanes ( in the aocrypha), and the grecoroman vandals who invaded the israelites during the maccabean era and hence began the emergence of the caucasain race (edomites) onto the world scene, which they finally consolidated under alexander the greek ( 1 maccabees 1 vs 1-10 ). the emergence of the edomites is what is prophesied in revelations 6 vs 4 and job 9 vs 24 and the switching of the guard is on romans 11 vs 11-12. so to answer your question, 99.99999 percent of the people in the bible are black. when the main stay of the bible was been laid out, white people (edomites) were living as cavemen and neanderthals in the rocks and clefts of mt seir and the caucasus mountains and edom.

oBADIAH 1 VS 3 The pride of your heart has deceived you, you who live in the clefts of the rocks (WHITE SUPERIORITY PROPHESY BUT TOLD WHEN WHITES STILL LIVED IN THE CLEFTS OF THE ROCKS OF THE CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS. HENCE THE NAME CAUCASIAN )

OH and before i forget, RUTH was a moabite (chinese woman) and cornelius was a roman (white )
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by edcode(f): 5:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
Where is God in our everyday lives? God is everywhere, performing a balancing act to keep the physical world as we know it. Handling big issues like the weather on earth or trivial issues like initiating the death of a baby. Providing surplus for a few and scarcity for many. Giving men the ideas and ability to produce weapons of mass destruction and also medicine and procedures that extend and make our lives better. You know, all the stuff we see around everyday. Either that or God has lost interest, has fallen asleep or is dead, leaving everything on some bizarre autopilot.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by freshera: 6:42pm On Apr 10, 2012
YOU CAN'T BLAME God FOR PEOPLE'S BEHAVIOURS. Where is the intelligence in that?

How many human beings do you know personally? How do you know God is not helping them?

God created and designed the brain so what about that? the concept of a being or living thing having a thinking part/brain was from God.

[size=15pt]Besides the outer space where our planet resides, where did that space (in which there are gases) come from?

The concept of empty space, is it evolution or big ban.g that is responsible for that empty space?[/size]

What constitutes empty space (the one with no gas, no vapour, nothing!)? Who created the concept of the empty space before the big ban.g? I laugh at delusional theories.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by freshera: 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2012
Most of you atheist are looking for attention because God didn't answe your prayers. Some of you I will say are just wimpy.

Most of you have the pride of Lucifer.

Nobody will ever know who created God, christian or not.

So why do the unintelligent pursuit of asking who created Him? It's eternally pointless.

Except you are jealous of His power and mystery and intelligence and creativity and thinking just like Lucifer. You want to know what makes God tick? Okay o.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by Idango(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
@LOGICBOY, LOGICMIND,

Please, somebody is considering joining your religion and i need to answer some questions posed by him, please help me out:

What happen to an atheist when he dies?
Is there a life after death for an atheist ?

Please help.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by freshera: 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
The people who are getting answers to prayers, do they have two heads? If YOU can GET anything YOU WANT, then why can't you 'get' God?

Personal and Public, conspicious and inconspicous testimonies over the years from believers, ALL OF THEM were made up abi? Then how come almost everyone is not mad then? I mean ...

The spirit world DOES NOT exist? So the personal tales and others heard from family, friends, co-workers, church memebers, neighbours, primary school mates, secondary school mates, university school mates over the years by many of us, all those personal stories are made up, right?

even highly intelligent professionals' experiences, parents' experience, spouses' experiences, those pple were all dreaming? I laugh.

yeah right.

all these ritualist, herbalist, babalawo, cultists are just imagining things right?

yeah right.

There is a spiritual world and if you intelligently construct the whole picture, there is God at the top. You don't have to have physical evidence before you know something exists. Joy exists but we can't see it. Sadness exists, etc.

You demean the intelligence of millions of others based on the fact that while others are getting stuff from God and you are not.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by freshera: 7:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
You can't blame God for the behaviours of xtians.

The two key points in the bible:

Love the Lord your God with . . .

Love thy neighbour as thyself.

How many xtians practise these? Most of the miracles we get are just from mercy cos human beings are not loving at all. People are naturally selfish.

Fine love God for goodies but after getting the goodies nko? people don't love.

How many xtians pray for their neighbours? People pray for themselves for 5hrs, neighbours 5mins. God can be limited by people's behaviours just like a xtian eating McDonald everyday can get cancer.

How many people even love other people. Some pple suffer and beacuse of that they vow to make someone else pay.

All these politicians that claim to be xtians? We know they are not. What about chauvinistic pastors, fake pastos etc?

What about people so rich they can prudently feed their entire continent or even their country or do much more with their money but refuse to give?

Please go to God and stop trying to arrogantly and steadfastly say untrue stuff. If God is unimportant in your opinion, why why waste time and intelligence talking about his non-existence. It is like talking about a baby that has not been conceived. And whose parents haven't even met.

Only a thinking 'thing' could have created thinking beings like us. Big ban.g is not a thinking thing. God is a thinking Being.

The concept of void/nothing in the beginning as advocated by big ban.g, who created the nothing, the heat at the beginning of or before big ban.g, who put it there. NOT THAT THAT THEORY IS TRUE.

The concept of nothing in the Beginning, who created the 'NOTHING'

[b]Just say, God exists but you don't like Him, that is better.[/b]Not like I care what you say anyway. Let everyone do what they like.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2012
I personally believe there are two kinds of people on this planet;

People that need religion to do good and

People that don't need religion to do good

If we advocate for atheism in our society ( especially in Africa), and everyone buys into it, how are we going to fill the void in people that need religion to do good? (former group)

P.S We are all different, so our capabilities to either do with God or do away with God also differ.

People advocating for atheism should take those differences into consideration, especially in Africa. The bloody civil wars perpetuated by African warlords( who are neither religious nor reasonable) should give atheist a hint .
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by onyeego(m): 7:36pm On Apr 10, 2012
God gave mankind d freedom of choice.
You can choose to belive dat God exists, u can choose nt to believe; its ur choice n God respects it.
But their is more to life than life n death.

This world is d world of unbelievers,
Satan is in charge of dis world, lucifer is d lord of dis world and his apostles d unbelievers are suppose to be heads of various departmnts of d devils empire.

Christianity can not solve any of d worlds problems.

Its of no use for a believer to fight an unbeliever over d glory of dis world cos d money,power,gold,crude oil,wealth of dis world belongs to d unbeliever cos it all belongs to his father d lucifer.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by nelojay: 7:45pm On Apr 10, 2012
The grace of God is abundant, but dont take it for granted. HE THAT HATH AN EAR LET HIM HEAR. YOU ARE JUST FUFFILING THE LAST DAYS PROPHECIES. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by emmatok(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2012
logicboy: Are you reading this? If yes, then you are using a computer.
Are you a Nigerian and do you drive? If yes, then there is a more than 50% chance you drive or have driven a Toyota/Honda
Do you watch TV? If yes, then you probably use a Toshiba/Sony/Samsung/Sharp/Lg product.

1) If you use a computer, it is either Windows or Apple (or sometimes Linux).
- Bill Gates, the founder of Windows, is an agnostic
- Steve Jobs, the late CEO of Apple, is a Zen Buddhist
- Richard Stallman and Linus Torvalds, who are big names when it comes to Linux, are atheists.

2)If you have drive a honda or toyota, which are the some of most common cars in Nigeria (especially Toyota)
- Toyota and Honda are both Japanese companies; Japan is a country in which most of its citizens (64%) do not believe in God.

3)If you use a Samsung/Toshiba/Sony/Sharp/LG television;
- Samsung/Toshiba/Sony/Sharp/LG are all products of countries in which majority of the population do not believe in God (South Korea and Japan)

The question is if we use so many products made by atheists/agnostics in our personal lives, what right do we have to say that they are going to hell?

The other question is why does religion especially Christianity and Islam contribute less to the solutions of human problems of today in terms of technology, science and better government compared to atheism and agnosticism? (most peaceful countries are less religious)

HA HA you just failed yourselves.

Agnostic,Zen Buddhist are some forms of believes and religion.

And where did you get that crap the Japanese do not believe in God?

The Japanese practice Shinto and Buddhism.

They more temples than you can imagine.

Christianity and Islam are the only religion the believes in GOD.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by ibukunobi: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2012
MR@991:
The answer is very simple and it goes like this,

'Give a man fish, you feed him for a day,
Teach him how to catch fish, he will feed himself for a life-time
Give him religion, he will starve to death while praying for fish.

WHERE YOU GUYS ARE MISSING IT THIS, JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES IS THE ONLY RELIGION THAT HAS A DETAIL ANSWERS TO ATHEISTS QUESTIONS
I INTRODUCED A BOOK PUBLISHED BY JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES "HOW DID WE GET HERE? BY EVOLUTION OR BY CREATION" TO ONE OF MY BOSS IN SOUTH AFRICA, THIS MAN IS A PURE DAWNIST(CHURCH OF DOWNISM)
THE BOOK ANSWERS IT ALL, JUST MEET ANY OF THEM, THEY ARE AROUND YOUR HOUSE THERE, THEY WILL GIVE YOU THE BOOK OR GO TO www.watchtower.org
ANOTHER THING THAT PROMPTED THE OWNER OF THIS PAGE TO OPEN THIS TALK IS PROBABLY RELIGION HAS FAILED PEOPLE IN MANY WAYS, I REALLY UNDERSTAND HIS PLIGHT, BUT THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS ILLUSTRATED IN JESUS PARABLE OF THE WEEDS AND THE WHEATS. RELIGIOUS LEADERS IS COMMITTING ADULTERY WITH POLITICAL LEADERS OF THE WORLD, THEREBY SERVING AS BAD EXAMPLE FOR THEIR MEMBERS. THIS SITUATION WAS LONG PROPHESIED IN REVELATION.
JUST FEW PPLE KNOWS THAT THERE IS NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND POLITICS OF THIS WICKED WORLD, JEHOVAHS WITNESSES KNOWS THIS FOR OVER 100 YEARS AGO AND THAT IS WHY THEY TRY TO HEED TO JESUS WARNING "YOU ARE NO PART OF THE WORLD"
RELIGIOUS LEADERS TODAY ARE DICTATORS WHO HAVE DEVIATED FROM THE BIBLE TRUTH IN THEIR EXPANATION OF CERTAIN DECISIONS IN POLITICAL WORLD THAT MAY BE AT LOGGERHEADS WITH THE BIBLE TRUTH.
I CAN ONLY BRIEF YOU GUYS ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT KNOW, VERY FEW PEOPLE COME OUT TO TELL THIS FACT AM TALKING ABOUT, FOR MORE INFORMATION JUST CALL ON ANY OF OUR MEMBERS AROUND YOUR HOUSE, THEY WILL BE READY TO HELP YOU. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO JUDGE CHRISTIANITY BASED ON WHAT THE CHRISTIAN MAJORITY THAT HOLDS THE RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL POWER IS DOING TODAY, YOU MAY END UP TAKING A WRONG DECISION.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by Idango(m): 8:24pm On Apr 10, 2012
Please what happen to an atheist when he dies ? someone should help me.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by freshera: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2012
obo_man: I personally believe there are two kinds of people on this planet;

People that need religion to do good and

People that don't need religion to do good

If we advocate for atheism in our society ( especially in Africa), and everyone buys into it, how are we going to fill the void in people that need religion to do good? (former group)

P.S We are all different, so our capabilities to either do with God or do away with God also differ.

People advocating for atheism should take those differences into consideration, especially in Africa. The bloody civil wars perpetuated by African warlords( who are neither religious nor reasonable) should give atheist a hint .

Belief is individual and personal. Advocating for an atheist society is senseless. Everyone should be free to do whatever they want in an intelligent society.

Africans are not guinea pigs under observation or subject to mass tweaking or mass control. Everyone is an individual in their own way and freedom is the best position for any perspective.

Besides all these people talking about eh God did not do this, are you sure it is not the sins of your parents or ancestors that are affecting you.

Jacob had to fight to get God and Paul had God coming to meet him so different styles.Sometimes someone's spiritual history might affect things.

A woman didn't have breasts at age 27 or so, am nopt sure about periods, but breasts she didn't have. the chest was flat flat. She met a agood pastor who prayed for her.

God revealed that her grandfather or so had cut off a slave's breasts in annoyance cos the slave refused him, the slave cursed his family and so she was suffering for his sins. After prayer, her breast blossomed and today she is OK. this is a confirmed personal story. Just because there is no technology to document stuff in Africa does not make people witnessing about miracles insane or autistic or imbecilic or of low intelligence.

Anything I don't understand yet about the Bible or xtian life, I believe there is a perfect explanation for it I just don't know yet. It's step by step. I use the light I already have 100%, I get more. I use it 10% I don't get more.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by matrixme(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2012
Quite a topic you've got here. It shows that Nigerians are now involving more in critical thinking. Well, I really think the doctrine of common grace suggests that good and beneficial products can come from not necessarily religious people. We must know that God's principal request from us is our soul. But if we choose to resist, He respects our choice but does not withdraw his giftings from us. The Christian ideal promotes purpose for every single humanity, so it could mean that Bill gates, Steve Jobs, Zucherberg and the likes were destined for their invention - God or no God. About the fact that religion induces violence and all sorts of vices suggests that the true religion is hard to come by. There are many variations and apparitions.. A simple explanation is that there can't be a fake 2000 Naira note because there has been no original.
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by logicboy: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2012
tpia@:
the fact that nobody bothered replying the thread, should have worried the op, assuming he had the sense to figure out why.

Did you just ignore all the comments on this thread?
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by logicboy: 8:58pm On Apr 10, 2012
dustydee: Steve jobs wans't an athiest. @op you failed to talk about the greatest scientists of all time
Albert Einstein, Isaac newton, James Watt, A. Bell etc. were they athiests too? And you being an athiest what have you contributed to humanity? if you haven't contributed anything please shut up.

I contribute monthly to a children's charity. You are such a hypocrite, doesnt your religion tell you not to judge others?

Steve Jobs is a Zen Buddhist and if you had sense, you will understand that he has more in common with an atheist than a christian because Zen Buddhists do not necessarily believe in a God
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by logicboy: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2012
Dyamante: Correct me if im wrong but atheists dont believe in the God's existence right? But the fact that they dont BELIEVE is already an acknowledgement of God already

Is your religion stupidity?
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by logicboy: 9:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
emsquare:

Basing your fact on dis! You're heading a wrong part....

God is everwhere hovering round us.

Yet, he is nowhere to be seen in this physical world
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by Revolva(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2012

thank you bro....for me i dont belive in hell or heaven its only a state of mind...our heaven or hell is here on earth and will be here on earth if the world ends...

1 Like

Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by freshera: 9:06pm On Apr 10, 2012

[size=14pt]ARE THESE PRODUCTS FREE OF CHARGE?[/size]
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by logicboy: 9:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
freshera: You can't blame God for the behaviours of xtians.

The two key points in the bible:

Love the Lord your God with . . .

Love thy neighbour as thyself.

How many xtians practise these? Most of the miracles we get are just from mercy cos human beings are not loving at all. People are naturally selfish.

Fine love God for goodies but after getting the goodies nko? people don't love.

How many xtians pray for their neighbours? People pray for themselves for 5hrs, neighbours 5mins. God can be limited by people's behaviours just like a xtian eating McDonald everyday can get cancer.

Please go to God and stop trying to arrogantly and steadfastly say untrue stuff. If God is unimportant in your opinion, why why waste time and intelligence talking about his non-existence. It is like talking about a baby that has not been conceived. And whose parents haven't even met.

[b]Just say, God exists but you don't like Him, that is better.[/b]Not like I care what you say anyway. Let everyone do what they like.

1) I dont judge christians.....I use their bible which supports slavery;
Leviticus 25:44
"Your male and female slaves are to come from the nations around you; from them you may buy slaves.

1 Peter 2:18
"Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh."

Titus 2:9
"Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them"

2)God doesnt exist. You ask me why I waste time arguing over something that doesnt exist? The answer is simple; I was almost killed by someone who believed that he was doing God's work. The non-existent God is not the problem, its the people that believe in him. I ty to educate them. Have you ever been stabbed by an extremist?
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by logicboy: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
freshera: The question is if we use so many products made by atheists/agnostics in our personal lives, what right do we have to say that they are going to hell?

[size=14pt]ARE THESE PRODUCTS FREE OF CHARGE?[/size]

ARE YOU FORCED TO BUY THE PRODUCTS OF UNBELIEVERS AND ATHEISTS? grin
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by logicboy: 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
Revolva:
thank you bro....for me i dont belive in hell or heaven its only a state of mind...our heaven or hell is here on earth and will be here on earth if the world ends...

coolCool bro
Re: Where Is God In Our Everyday Lives? by matrixme(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
onye ego: God gave mankind d freedom of choice.
You can choose to belive dat God exists, u can choose nt to believe; its ur choice n God respects it.
But their is more to life than life n death.

This world is d world of unbelievers,
Satan is in charge of dis world, lucifer is d lord of dis world and his apostles d unbelievers are suppose to be heads of various departmnts of d devils empire.

Christianity can not solve any of d worlds problems.

Its of no use for a believer to fight an unbeliever over d glory of dis world cos d money,power,gold,crude oil,wealth of dis world belongs to d unbeliever cos it all belongs to his father d lucifer.

This comment makes me want to puke. Gentleman, if you're a Christian, I'm respectfully saying you are so myopic and have a bad world view which you must as a matter of urgency, take proactive steps on. Should all christians then go and live in a cave and become hermits just because they want to escape your 'lucifer's' influx? See, God is the uncreated creator, and the devil is unable to create. God created man and imbued him with a piece of Himself; so, only God and man can create. Count the devil out. I recently learnt from a movie that we won't make a great deal of bargain or should I say a great buy if we are not shopping within the enemy's territory. If you regularly sing the Halleluyah chorus, you would understand that the Kingdom of this world are soon becoming the kingdom of God and His Christ. The end of the world is just a tip of an iceberg, but before it happens, God is busy moving stuffs into His Kingdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daystar Christian Centre Donates N10million To UNHCR Nigeria / How Does God Talk to People? / 11 Histories Made By BENSON IDAHOSA (legend Of Faith)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.