Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Used And Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Used And Dumped (782 Views)

She Used Me And Dumped Me / He Bought Her A Range Rover Sports And Dumped Her On Valentine Day / Why Do Women Always Claim They Have Been Used And Dumped Once A Guy Leaves Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used And Dumped by SPIFF(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
I don't like it when ladies used those words afterall they both enjoyed it while the relationship lasted at the expense of each one involved. Sex intimacy were both enjoyed not by only the guy. The gifts and nice treats he gave cost him a fortune. Guy what do you think.
Re: Used And Dumped by Goldieluks: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
undecided
Re: Used And Dumped by Tinax(f): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
angry
Re: Used And Dumped by Flashaldrin(m): 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
SPIFF: I don't like it when ladies used those words afterall they both enjoyed it while the relationship lasted at the expense of each one involved. Sex intimacy were both enjoyed not by only the guy. The gifts and nice treats he gave cost him a fortune. Guy what do you think.
i think what you think
Re: Used And Dumped by chiozor: 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2012
Do u mind these women thinking they are doing men favors!
Re: Used And Dumped by tellwisdom: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
Goldieluks: undecided

Codieneluks, sweerie i dont use and dump u. Trust me wink wink
Re: Used And Dumped by tasandra: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
hisssssss.

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes In Da House U Go Gree Marry A Man Wey Im Head Be Like Basin? / 5 Simple Techniques To Bring Back The Fun And Excitement With Your Woman / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.