Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,354 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Every Woman/girl Has A Price... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman/girl Has A Price... (1790 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / How To Win Your Ex Boyfriend Back From Another Woman Girl / Men/boys, Would You Allow Another Man/boy Take Your Woman/girl To An Event? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman/girl Has A Price... by marvelck: 3:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
Every woman has a price...including those claiming to be decent and responsible....True or False? Please dont get me wrong. Most ladies when confronted with such a statement are quick to either defend themselves or disagree with you. But lets disect the situation a bit. take for instance the case of a responsible female student in school. Her refusal to join her friends or other campus girls in doing runs or sorting is having its toll on her. as her grades are very low and hunger wont let her rest. Tell me, for how long would she be able to defend and uphold her dignity when faced with hunger, and bad grades, while others are doing it and getting away with it. What about a girl whose boyfriend is an unemployed graduate, that lives on what she and some his friends gives him daily. For how long would she be able to be with such a guy when a thousand and one better and richer guys are constantly knocking on her door for a relationship. Tell me, for how long would such a nice, supportive and decent girl to be able to live on hopes and empty promises? Even a married woman, whose husband is either unemployed or earning so little to take care of the family, could be tempted to compromise atimes. either at her place of work or business.when presented with an opportunity to change the circumstances of her poor family, with a 'condition/price' attached to the offer.We can go on and on. For life is cruel, and full of challenges. Our prayers should be for God to see us through and give us the grace to overcome any challenge or temptation that might come our way, either at home, at work/business or in school. May God help us all.

Re: Every Woman/girl Has A Price... by slimyem: 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
....what about a girl who has her own money ?and when i mean her own money,i mean HER OWN HARD-EARNED CLEAN MONEY! Cuz even if you dont believe,such ladies abound!
Now,what's her price,more money?
Re: Every Woman/girl Has A Price... by Arinzejunio(m): 4:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
slimyem: ....what about a girl who has her own money ?and when i mean her own money,i mean HER OWN HARD-EARNED CLEAN MONEY! Cuz even if you dont believe,such ladies abound!
she has money?,yes bt she stil has a price. What is it?
A gud,respected,body-well-biult dat wil always keep her warm in bed or...
A baby... 4rm anoda able bodied guy...
A woman always has a price tongue
slimyem: ....what about a girl who has her own money ?and when i mean her own money,i mean HER OWN HARD-EARNED CLEAN MONEY! Cuz even if you dont believe,such ladies abound!
she has money?,yes bt she stil has a price. What is it?
A gud,respected,body-well-biult dat wil always keep her warm in bed or...
A baby... 4rm anoda able bodied guy...
A woman always has a price
Re: Every Woman/girl Has A Price... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
Yes offcourse every woman has a price. For some is just respect, love, care, loyality, and commitment. And most times, women like these aren't pay what they asked for but women that wants money sure do get pay and then later are labeled as golddiggers.

My advice, MEN STFU!!!! So what if you crossed path with the type two woman who wants only money?
Re: Every Woman/girl Has A Price... by Killz1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2012
Smh!

(1) (Reply)

Have U Dated Another African Apart From Yr Native Country? How Wuz It? / Dating A Woman Or Girl Older Than U ( Sugar Mummy) / Serious Advice Needed ASAP Or..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.